Dermaroller for Stretch Mark Review - New York, NY

Hi ! So I have some rather annoying stretch marks...

Hi ! So I have some rather annoying stretch marks on my upper thigh/lower waist so to say ! Although not extremely visible I would definitely love to get rid of them ! My coworker recently told me about the roller and after researching I thought I would give it a try ! I started on Thursday so today was day 3 for me ! It's a little painful/uncomfortable feeling but bearable ! I have seen very minimal puncture wounds/bleeding as you will see from the pics - i plan on using the roller for 7 days straight then rest for a day or two then so on and so on - I mean for $30 couldn't hurt to try right lol and I have seen some b4 and afters and this thing seems to really work !! Fingers crossed lol I will post a pic every week after tenement - I've also read you must be patient !! Let's see ^_^ also the area gets red and puffy after using but this is normal after all these are tiny needles !
I have been so curious on this product and have been looking to invest in one. I am looking forward to watching your progress so please continue to share photos - thank you!
Hi I definitely will - I haven't posted any new pictures only because I haven't noticed them gone yet lol although the area is now getting extremely itchy - I've read that's good and means new skin is growing so let's see lol I will keep you updated on a significant change =]
I always equate itching to healing which is a good sign, then you will see results.

Thanks again for sharing this with us!!

Am I rolling to much ?

So I've been researching a lot more and I'm reading how they say for best results to wait at least a week each time I roll to allow healing does anyone know this to be true ?

Severe itching

I had severe itching these last 2-3 days and I have decided to let heal what I must have created with my rolling =] I am taking the itching as a good sign and will start the rolling again once the itching subsides - when I look at the area really well I can see what the rolling did - it created a bunch of tiny lil cuts over my stretch marks and I am assuming new skin could possibly be growing over "hence the itching "lol so I actually think it would make sense to allow the area to heal some befor I start rolling again - research says it could take up to 4 weeks before you see any results ! Anyway I will definately update any progress on this !
HI! Ive been doing the roller. I was actually shown how to do it by a doctor(I work with one) and from my understanding the more aggressive you are with the rolling the more time you need to wait in-between each treatment. If you are less aggressive you can more often. Hope that helps :) I did 2 treatments one time in small sections where i actually scabbed up at one time so i had to wait longer for the area to heal.
Hi thanks for the advice =] I am amazed at the results I am seeing from this ! I honestly didn't expect to see results and especially not so soon ! Hope your rolling is going well xo
Exciting to hear about your results!

2 weeks and I see a 65%

Improvement !! It has been two weeks since I started my rolling and I am amazed at the results !
I can't wait to see a month from now ! You will be able to see from the pic my birth mark so you can see it's really the same area ! I am amazed honestly didn't expect to see results and especially not so soon ! I rolled straight for 7 days and then gave it a break I am adding cocoa butter and vitamin C daily - I did actually roll 2 after my first 7 days straight
this is SOOOOOOOO interesting! but how does a newbie get started? first, where to buy a good roller and lastly, what size needle to start? does anyone have a definitive answer to both questions? i can't seem to find a reliable source!
i got mine off amazon 1.5mm needles. used it first time yesterday - rolled up-down and NE and NW directions .. the stretch marks will become red/ish and then apply the oil/cream of your choice, i used bio oil but i'm sure shea butter works too. i heard you shouldn't use the derma roller more than once a week (you need to give the skin time to heal). the marks will stay red for a few days after use. clean the roller with surgical spirit (dip it in) and let it air dry only - don't use cloth or anything to dry it with. :)
kiska, did it hurt? i'm nervous but would like to try it! i heard bio oil is good so it makes sense to use it with this treatment. but about the red marks, if i use foundation, will it hide the marks or are they VERY noticeable?