Acne Scars - New York, NY

Ok so I've had this derma roller from MTS 1.5mm...

Ok so I've had this derma roller from MTS 1.5mm for at least 2 yrs but never used it because it looked scary. Lately I've noticed my skin pores large and acne scars more noticeable and my make up didn't go as smooth as before so I decided to give it a go. I rolled it on my cheeks 10x in each direction didn't use much force since it was my first time. I first washed my face w baking soda and water as that is my new exfoliator; pat dried and began roiling. My skin became a bit swollen and red an tingling but was not very painful. I applied some aloe vera lotion to calm it a bit. Hopefully it works since I hate going to doctors/spas.
Myself

I've never heard of baking soda and water as a cleanser...i know it makes a good neutralizer for chemical peels. Is it not drying to your skin? I'm excited to see your progress!
thanks for your reviews. Hope it works out well for you!!
how is it now? did it work?
It was my first time. Right now my skin is flaky and shedding but I guess this is normal but I can def feel/see a difference. Makeup is going on smoother than last week. I'm do for 2nd home treatment tomorrow. Will post pics.
How is it looking now? I'm about start using the dermaroller.
My skin minus the redness looks exactly like yours and im only 20. Did it work?