Coolsculpting - New York, NY

Last Friday I got cool sculpting. The procedure...

Last Friday I got cool sculpting. The procedure was more painful than what I thought and to add to it -the machine came off so they had to suction me twice. After about 10 min into procedure pain was not bad. After one hour they took it off and my belly was a block of ice. She then had to massage it which was very painful. Went home and couldn't really function well. I felt bruised and a bit stinging. This has increased. I am now day 6 and went back to Dr to get pain killers. I have not slept in 3 days from the pain. I have a constant ice pack on it and the pain gets unbearable. I will be taking pain killers tonight and hoping to be a little better tomorrow.

One week update

I'm still in a lot of pain. The sharp tingling and bee stings are unbearable. I'm taking Neurontin and it only helps for a few hours. I also have resorted to ice packs. Feeling desperate about this pain. Don't even care about results anymore just want to be pain free. I don't know what else to do and I'm praying this doesn't last much longer. Any ideas on what to do is freshly appreciated.

Same

Still in pain. Nights are horrid. Neurontin doesn't help. I get up every two hours at night to change my ice. Can t find anything to wear. When something runs on my stomach I see stars. I'm praying that this goes away soon. Have spent my memorial weekend at home. Feel bad that my kids have had to suffer too.

Things are finally looking up.

Today is the first day I'm feeling a bit better and can function. I've only needed one ice pack and the bee stings are much less. While i am still swollen and see no noticeable visual improvement , I am delighted that things are getting better. Thank you to all who responded with kind suggestions.

2 weeks

Hi. It's now 2 weeks and I feel better. Still tingles and some bee stings but not as bad as before. Still a bit swollen and I don't expect results right now. Happy to be recovering.
Dr Group