A Caring Physician -New York, NY

Dr. Francis is impeccably ethical in his practice,...

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Francis is impeccably ethical in his practice, which is the most important thing you need from a plastic surgeon. There are certainly those who are not. I’m not just referring to famous cases of taking advantage of a troubled soul, like a Michael Jackson. A good surgeon, like Dr. Francis, is honest about what can and cannot be done but will try to do his best for you. I went to him after an irresponsible, albeit well-known, surgeon performed procedures of excessive tightening and placement of an oversized custom medpor implant that, due to its poorly conceived design, assaulted soft tissue. The implant was well integrated over the course of seven years and very difficult to remove, but Dr. Francis did. Other surgeons turned their back on me, not wanting to tackle another surgeon’s errors. In sympathy with my suffering, his fees were even moderate. Eleven years earlier Dr. Francis also successfully treated me for an acute infection of another implant and effectively saved my life. Don’t waste time, go with the best.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
    I would love to add your experience to the chin implant community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
    Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the chin implant community.