A Caring Physician -New York, NY

Dr. Francis is impeccably ethical in his practice,...

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Francis is impeccably ethical in his practice, which is the most important thing you need from a plastic surgeon. There are certainly those who are not. I’m not just referring to famous cases of taking advantage of a troubled soul, like a Michael Jackson. A good surgeon, like Dr. Francis, is honest about what can and cannot be done but will try to do his best for you. I went to him after an irresponsible, albeit well-known, surgeon performed procedures of excessive tightening and placement of an oversized custom medpor implant that, due to its poorly conceived design, assaulted soft tissue. The implant was well integrated over the course of seven years and very difficult to remove, but Dr. Francis did. Other surgeons turned their back on me, not wanting to tackle another surgeon’s errors. In sympathy with my suffering, his fees were even moderate. Eleven years earlier Dr. Francis also successfully treated me for an acute infection of another implant and effectively saved my life. Don’t waste time, go with the best.