Cheeks and Chin Implants- Very Satisfied and Happy with the Results - New York, NY

I had both done at the same time. I'm 27 and...

I had both done at the same time. I'm 27 and wanted to improve my profile, used injections to plump my cheeks in the past but wanted permanent results. Took a long time to do my research and find the right doctor. As of now I'm over a month post op and I have only tiny bit of swelling in one cheek, zero pain or discomfort. I'm very happy with the procedure. My chin looks like I always wanted it to look, had no pain or bruising there after surgery, scar is very small and fading, chin looks very natural and I don't feel the implant at all. The cheeks were swollen and sore the first 3 days after the procedure which is normal and it went away very quick. Also had some lip numbing on my left side which bothered me a but but its all gone now . Absolutely no problem sleeping on my cheeks and chin they don't bother me at all. Read a lot of horror stories about cheek implants so I am positively surprised with my experience and would do it again. Doctor Slupchynskyj is a great doctor, I left the size of the implants up to him and he did a fantastic job. Very professional and recommended.

Update

Sometimes I feel a bit of pain in my cheek when I sleep on it. But I love it so much. Think mine we're placed close to nose cause I have very round fat face so doctor could see I don't need anymore widening lol. Yeah I also ever said it was easy breezy I have pictures after surgery I looked like a balloon but never much pain. Couldn't really run on treadmill for long time cause was uncomfortable. Now I just see its really starting to look good. Been quite some time. I'm posting pic taken today

Posting before photo

The cost

I have to clear something the price listed is only for cheeks I believe I paid 3.5 for them or 4 and 3 for chin. I'm not 100% sure.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Real self, google

also how did you decide on this doctor for cheek implants? Did you get to see many before and afters?
Looks great and the first pic is after the procedure? Looks great. Dr. S. did my nose procedures and I was pleased. I will call him for the cheek implants..
Yes it is. thank you :) You know the difference is not that visible in pictures more in reality. Really good size for me cause bigger i think would look grotesque. I also had nose done with the doctor recently. Still swollen but love it already.
The first pic is actually really pretty! Love it your entire face is perfectly proportioned. I just had chin implant and lipo and I am not too happy. Dr. S did not do it though a Dr. here in NJ did. I guess I am still healing so ends results I should see in a few months. The procedure was done in November...Anyway I will call Dr. Slup's office tomorrow. How long did it take for the cheeks to stop swelling? Did you have to wear any type of garment after? Thanks!
can you show pictures of your nose job? love the cheeks so far, gorgeous outcome! wish mine were like that
I thought your cheekbones before had a great structure. Anyway, the after is really natural both in the chin and cheeks, and you look stunning. I am in NYC also. That price seems so low for the area. I am going to contact your surgeon because your results were so great. Thanks!
How much did the cheeks hurt? I am curious about doing this. Also how much did injections hurt? Should one try injections and see if they like the look first?
well the injection hurt a lot and was swollen for aprox. 3 days in my case results didnt last very long. tried juvederm as well as radiesse. The surgery also hurt but u take painkillers after. I guess it depends on person, I healed fast, had no infections, pain was bearable.
Hi Natalia, great results. What size were your implants? small or medium? Also did he mention how they become more defined with time? What is the solution for that--placing filler around the implants when one gets older?
Did you get malar or submalar? do you have any before photos?
I had malar implants.
Hi, your face looks amazing!! Did it hurt a lot or bruise really badly?? I really like the new look--you can tell it's going to be amazing when the swelling goes away!! Congrats :) And you paid $3500 for both cheeks and chin? Do you know what your doctor charges for cheeks only? Thanks!!
cheeks are 3,500 chin is less. Hurt a bit after surgery, was taking arnica before surgery therefore didnt bruise a lot.
hi I reely want to get cheek and chin implants done, yours look amaze! could I see a pic from after your surgery? I want to see what to expect to look like post opp
Is it true that the tissues will harden over the implants over time? This is the one thing that worries me and the reason why I am hesitant.
I'm so happy for you, your results look amazing. Is it possible that you ask your doctor which kind and/or size of implants he used? I did my chin and cheeks 1 week ago and I feel like they are too big, especially the cheeks. I am already considering to replace them with smaller ones.
And btw, did you notice lots of difference between 1 week and 1 month? I think 1 week is too early to judge but I cannot really imagine how much of a difference a couple more weeks could make.
Hi. I am actually gonna see the doctor soon for a follow up and I will ask him. Mine looked very small a week after I worried that they will be invisible. As the swelling went down I started liking the results more and more. Maybe u should wait...
Hi i asked the doctor totally forgot to post the answer, sorry. Cheek augmentation was done using large malar cheek implants, silicone. Chin Augmentation is also silicone, small customized, anatomic chin implant.
Lovely so pretty! I want him for my rhinoplasty but I'll definitely ask him about cheek implants

Your features look gorgeous in the photos you have posted! I'm assuming those are both post-op. Do you have any before pictures you would be willing to share? Its tough to tell how much change resulted from the surgery without a before to compare with.

The one with hair down is a before photo.

Oh, ok, great! Do you mind if I add the words "Before" and "After" to the pictures so others will know right away?

Yeah go ahead. Thanx .. I thought i said "posting before photo". At least that's how I see it.

Oh my gosh, you are right and I totally looked over that! (Embarrassing!!) I added captions to your photos so hopefully others don't do the same thing I did. :)