Cheeks and Chin Implants- Very Satisfied and Happy with the Results - New York, NY

I had both done at the same time. I'm 27 and...

I had both done at the same time. I'm 27 and wanted to improve my profile, used injections to plump my cheeks in the past but wanted permanent results. Took a long time to do my research and find the right doctor. As of now I'm over a month post op and I have only tiny bit of swelling in one cheek, zero pain or discomfort. I'm very happy with the procedure. My chin looks like I always wanted it to look, had no pain or bruising there after surgery, scar is very small and fading, chin looks very natural and I don't feel the implant at all. The cheeks were swollen and sore the first 3 days after the procedure which is normal and it went away very quick. Also had some lip numbing on my left side which bothered me a but but its all gone now . Absolutely no problem sleeping on my cheeks and chin they don't bother me at all. Read a lot of horror stories about cheek implants so I am positively surprised with my experience and would do it again. Doctor Slupchynskyj is a great doctor, I left the size of the implants up to him and he did a fantastic job. Very professional and recommended.

Update

Sometimes I feel a bit of pain in my cheek when I sleep on it. But I love it so much. Think mine we're placed close to nose cause I have very round fat face so doctor could see I don't need anymore widening lol. Yeah I also ever said it was easy breezy I have pictures after surgery I looked like a balloon but never much pain. Couldn't really run on treadmill for long time cause was uncomfortable. Now I just see its really starting to look good. Been quite some time. I'm posting pic taken today

Posting before photo

The cost

I have to clear something the price listed is only for cheeks I believe I paid 3.5 for them or 4 and 3 for chin. I'm not 100% sure.

hi it's been some time, still loving it.

Been almost 2 years since my cheeks and chin surgery not much change. Still love both. At this point I got so used to both don't remember my face without them. Found some old pic before surgery.U can see how flat my face was (thanx mom), and the skin around my chin is much tighter now, had very weak chin profile before. Now it's slimmer and pointier but not wider. The scar underneath is pretty much invisible. Small changes but big difference for me.

profile now

just wanna to show u the chin.

One more before

Photo after

found after procedure pics

So actually the surgery has been on february 26Th i got confused it hasn't been 2 years yet.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon