Team Duran

Getting my stuff ready for the big day. I decided...

Getting my stuff ready for the big day. I decided to go for butt implants because I feel like it would last longer, when with the fat grafting, you loses the fat if you lose weight or work out. My body is weird. One week I'm thick, by the next month I lose weird n look skinny. So I just want something to last n also I love the projection of the implants. I don't want it too big but I always want it to turn heads, so we'll see.

This is Really Happening!!!

I'm so nervous....getting my money together n I'm so close to actually get my dream booty. Not only do I need a big booty, I also want the tiniest waist. So I really hope he sucks out as much fat out of my lovehandles n back. This is so exciting. I'm grateful to have my husband to come up with this money for me, lord only knows how much I've been waiting for this to happen. Now jinxing anything so I'll post again when I'm a day away from my surgery very soon. Good luck to you ladies!!!

I wonder what size this is

Tiny waist

Lola was the cause of my obsession to wanting butt implants

Bought my post op recovery kits

Love her tiny waist

Can't wait

Thinking about going to DR...

How do you get in contact with Dr. Yily or Dr. Duran?

OMG, I got my QUOTE from YILY!!!!

Thank you, Jesus for answering my prayers. I got my quote from Yily this morning. Been contacting her since yesterday on whatsapp. Thanks ladies for all of your help. So she quotes me for BL, Lipo on abdominal, flanks, lower and upper back, and butt implants. You guys don't even know how excited I am. Now it's time for me to start preparing myself. Tomorrow, I'm heading to the post office to get my passport in process, then gotta start looking at airfare prices. I'm so excited. I don't even think I'll be able to concentrate at work today. :)

Pre op pics

Excited!!!!

Getting everything ready for my sx.....

It's my time to shine! 17 more days!!!

There's no turning around now. This is it!!! This is really happening to me and I am excited and nervous at the same time. I'm at work and all I can think about is how close I am to my time. I pray to God everything goes well for me. And I also Thank God for making me get this far. Pre op pics will be up as soon as I get to Cipla for my lab work. Til then, ladies!!! 18 days to go!!!

Pain levels for butt implants

What number on a scale from 1-10 is the pain the first couple of days? Will I really need Percocet n oxy, cause my sx dr has something else for pain n I heard they're not strong enough
New York Plastic Surgeon

what was your doc name
How much are your taking vs your quote from Duran .. Are you staying at a recovery home - sorry just want an idea . Give us all a brake down plz - and good luck !!!
Hey girl, so is yily your doctor or Duran? How much did they quote you for? My mind is set with Gongora but he's kind of expensive.
Congrats hun
Thanks love
Hey girlie so u and i both aren't sure whether to go oval or round...do u think a short butt is better or a long one?...i can't make up my mind...
Girl I'm on the same boat. I've heard the oval gives more of a hour glass shape, which I want and the round gives you projections, which I want as well. I don't want to just have projections with no hips, it'll look too fake, but you can also get fat grated into your hips tho
Hey! Has your Doc said what he plans to do to give those hips? Good luck with your surgery :)
Do you have any before pics? When is your surgery?
Did your dr give u a dr note for your job? Did they ask for proof? I know my job will.
Doctors will do that but I don't work
I just had mine done 3 weeks ago and so far I love them. Ask them about the new shot they have on the market to cut the pain in half the first 3-4 days. It was about $400 and it was worth every penny. Day after my surgery I was up walking around, making phone calls and didn't take any pain pills at all. Good luck!!!!
Oh really? I'll def ask about that shot. What size did you get yours? And how are they feeling now that it's been 3 weeks?
I can't remember but I think it was under 475cc. I think. They were medium size. That I do remember. I feel great. I'm still wearing compression garment because he did lipo on my love handles but did not graft any of that anywhere. I purchased a boppy and a bolster pillow and have been using those to sit on. I'm driving but if I sit too long I can definitely feel it. I do have a sensation that my implants are falling but doctor says thats just the nerves re-adjusting. Overall, it feels like I've done about 5,000 squats. Lol. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow. Keep me updated on your progress!!!
Wow....you're really getting me excited now after reading this. Can't wait to see pics. I was gonna go for med size but I don't know of that would be enough. I'm thinking about going for large. I don't want it to look fake but I do wanna turn heads, you know!
OMG girl .... This is so nerve racking ! Just when you think u got it all figured out , someone else comes along and says something totally different ! 475 !!! Wow !!! I've been hearing 250 , 275 , maybe 300 .... Now 475 ????? What do we do ??? I'm so nervous and excited all at the same time !!!! I don't wanna go too big and it look wayyyy obvious but at the same time , I don't wanna spend all that money and still have noassatall syndrome !!!! What's a girl to do ????????
That's the same feeling I'm getting. I've heard of 500-700cc implants. My dr told me a round shape would be better for me cause I'll get more projection plus my butt is short. Now it's the size. I told him that I want a large n he told me that would be real big. So idk. I almost went for a XL...loll
So , when is your date again ? Do you have it scheduled yet ? I go at 11:15 in the morning for my consultation . So , I will update you with some pics and everything she tells me ! I'm getting soooo excited girl !!!! I hope I'll be able to give you better advice after I go tomorrow ! Hopefully , I'll feel more at ease also ! : )
hello Saulscontractor ! you should post pictures .. we would love to see your results . I'm also planning to get butt implants but don't know what size
Can someone tell me how to post pics. I have them but can't figure out how to post.
How much did the swelling go down? I'm scared mine will go down a lot because I love my butt this size!
I hear ya girlie ... I'm with ya there ! I'm all about payin cash ! I go Tues for my consult ! I'm extremely nervous !!! I had a really bad experience in the past with a local PS . After my third child was born , I decided to get my breast done . I had always been big busted , 38 DD and after having kids and nursing all 3 .... Well , let's just say my boobies weren't as happy as they were b4 kids ! Long story short , I had 3 surgeries to correct the first surgery that went wayyyy wrong ! I had a lift 3 times, reduction twice , 2 sets of implants , and almost lost my nipples ! I'm finally a 36D which is smaller than what I grew up with but still larger than what I want but I refuse to go through a 5th surgery ! My last PS was a lifesaver ... Or a Boob saver , I guess I should say ! He took my scars away that made me cry every night and fixed my deformity ! I will forever be grateful to him !!!!! His name is DR. Simeon Wall SR. If anyone is looking for a PS in or around the Shreveport area (Louisiana ) . I drove 5 1/2 hours every time I had to go see him ! He is awesome !!!! Anyways , I want the same experience with this new DR. He could've cared less about the money but rather making me feel beautiful and confident in my own skin ! So here's a shout out to Dr . Wall .... Lovvvvvvve him and will always be eternally grateful to him !!!!!! Hopefully on this new journey , I will make new friends and have only good experiences and be able to have amazing results so I can share with others that it's ok to go after what you want and that anythings possible !!!!! I will pray for you girl and you say a prayer for me ! Us girls need to stick together ! I think we can understand and relate to one another like others can't ! Those girls with perfect little bodies that just take it for granted ..... Ugghhhh !!!!! So unfair : / I do have 3 amazing kids though but being divorced sucks ! I'm just starting on a new journey and hopefully , I will be a better me !!!!!! I wish you the best sweetie !!!! I really , really do !!!!!!!! : )
Hey girl, I've read up on your story and see you've been through a lot to get you to this point . I also feel the same way about the implants, as far as them lasting and obviously not going anywhere . However , they aren't as popular as the fat transfer so their aren't as many woman getting them done and if they are , they sure aren't telling us about them ! I want to see results ! I want to see before and after pics ! I'm all about " seeing is believing " !!!! This is something I want sooooo bad ! It's so embarrassing not having an ass ! I'm so self conscience ! I just wanna feel good about myself ! I feel like woman with small breast can still be looked at as sexy , however if you don't have an ass then you aren't even remotely sexy !!! I just want to feel sexy in my own skin !!!! Do you know what size and shape implants you want to get ???? I wish I had some support from some girls but like I said , it's hard to find girls that want or have had the implants .... : (
Took the words out of my mouth. No support on butt implants. They don't make a review as often as they're suppose. I would love to change that. What's holding me back right now is my job. I can't find the perfect excuse to take time off n I've been asking any one on here, but no haven't gotten back to me yet.
What about back surgery girl ??? I know that sounds bad but us girls gotta do what we gotta do !!! I have problems in my lower back with my disk and my Dr. Has discussed surgery in the past . I know you have to take time off work and it's in that same area so that would explain the pain when sitting or you saying you can't sit ! It would explain you needing to sit on a donut at work , being on pain meds ... Everything !!! Plus everyone knows back sx is serious and takes a while to recover from ! Look up on line different types of surgery for ruptured or herniated disk . I will do some research for u to but I think that's a great place to start ! ; )