Tomorrow is Surgery Day!!! Excited - New York, NY

Hello friends. I've been wanting to do this for 20...

Hello friends. I've been wanting to do this for 20 years but didn't want to mess up breast feeding etc. i am 44yo and have done everything to relieve back and shoulder pain short of this... got all my letters in order from various docs and therapists and decided on a surgeon and have insurance covering most of it. Tomorrow is the day.
I've stocked the house so my hubby can just re-heat, children off to grandparents for the week and I get to do something just for me...and my back!
What else though do i need to have here for post op besides the meds of course! do i need ice packs? scar lotion...?
thanks so much.

Looking good!   I know you are feeling amazing:)

Glad to hear you are doing well! Just keep taking it easy. All those wonderful things we get to wear now! How exciting!

That activity will come soon! Sounds like you are doing pretty well and the fact that you are living without pain totally makes all of the down time worth it!
Dr. Carlin Vickery

Early days yet in the recovery but Dr. Vickery and her staff have been terrific. Prompt to pick up the phone and respond to questions etc. Patient with my numerous calls regarding insurance etc... And a wonderful hospital staff backing up the procedure. Again, still early but my experience has been very good with Dr. Vickery.