34 Years Old with 2 Kids 14 and 11 Years Old - New York, NY

My name is Melissa a mom of 2 kids a 14 and 11...

My name is Melissa a mom of 2 kids a 14 and 11 year old. I have always had big breast for my body size. I got pregnant with my first when I was 19 years old. I was like 120 pounds but with that pregnancy I had preeclampsia that made me gain over 100 pounds. So everything become really big so fast. I had stretch marks all over my body by the time I was like 2 months pregnant. I just had it bad with that pregnancy. Three years later I had my son and I gain the right amount of weight with him. After having two kids I ended up with size 46ddd breast and 267 in weight. I said to my self different time that I needed 2 lose weight and do something about my big breast. All of that came in to play 11 months a go when I put my mind to don't it for me and no one else. I started a diet and lost 33 pounds in 40 days and I love what I was seeing. Did the diet again and lost 23 pounds in 40 days. In that time I was looking for a doctor to say yes I need a breast reduction. I found that doctor in less than 4 months. But it took my insurance over 7 months 2 say yes. They denied me two times and on the third time my doctor had a phone conference with them on a Monday and by Tuesday they called him back with a yes. I remember that day like it was yesterday. March 18, 2014 when my doctor office called me and said I got approved. I did my surgery one month later on April 18, 2014.

Day 8 after my surgery

Today made day 8 from my surgery I'm feeling great everyday I feel better and better. I love what I c so far with my breast. I'm not looking forward for the tape to come off my breast and 2 c what it looks like under it..

10 days after

Just got home from my doctor appointment. My doctor said everything looks great. Gave me the ok 2 go back 2 work in 2 days and I can drive. Happy 4 that. My next appointment is in a month.

Day 19 after my reduction

Well I have gone back 2 work. My first day back was not good at all. My body felt like I got hit by a train. I was sore all over. My breasts were swollen and my Arms were sore. It was just not a good day back. I had to take that next few days off 2 get well. Got back to work this week and everyday is getting better and better. The tape that I had on my breast they just came off I like what I see.

27 day after my breast reduction

I'm on day 27 after my BR. I'm loving very much what I am seeing with my breast. Every day my mom say she can't believe that my breast are so small. My breast them still swell up from me work. But I always make sure that when I'm off from work I don't do anything. I make sure I sleep. I can't want to do some house work. Because no one can clean my house like me. My next appointment with my doctor is on the 2nd of June. Wishing everyone a bless weekend and all the best with your BR.

2 months after my breast reduction

Today was my first time in 2 months putting on a bra. I was a 46ddd and today my breast was in a 42c bra. I felt like a new woman. Doing this breast reduction was the best thing for me and my kids. And I don't have the bad back pain like I did b4.

2months