21 Year Old J to D cup!!

My breast reduction procedure is only a few days...

My breast reduction procedure is only a few days away and I am beyond excited! I am currently a J cup (when I actually thought I was a G) and I cannot wait to go down to a ittie bittie C cup. I am absolutely TIRED of feeling self conscious about my breast. I am ready to get rid of the pain of wearing bikinis that strain my neck, and the limitations of wearing backless tops and dresses!

My doctor recommended that I do the traditional procedure (the inverted "T" scape) but I guess I'm fine with that as long as the outcome looks good. What I am most nervous about however is the scarring, and the discomfort during sleep... how many pillows will I need to be comfortable?? I'm scared to see what my breast will look like with the fresh scars, do you guys recommend any scar removal creams or gels to maximize the healing process??

I will definitely upload some pictures for you guys and keep you posted because I think this forum is an amazing outlet for support and receive great advice about the procedure.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

OMG MY PROCEDURE IS TOMORROW!! I am feeling so...

OMG MY PROCEDURE IS TOMORROW!! I am feeling so many different emotions right now, I'm nervous, excited, worried, and scared and excited again lol. I just hope everything goes well. I have all my prescriptions ready and I'm basically counting down the hours. Wish me luck!!!!

hope your recovery goes well

I am checking on to see how you are doing girlie??

Don't worry about the scars they will fade with some proper time and treatment.  Please let me know how you are doing.

I must say I am beyond impressed by Dr. Sterry's...

I must say I am beyond impressed by Dr. Sterry's work. For just 3 days after surgery my breast look really good! NO DRAINS!!!! I was excited about that the most. I actually think I might be a small D cup once all the swelling goes down but that is perfectly fine, my breasts are perky and I feel sensation in both nipples. Thank goodness for these painkillers because these zingers are no joke! It's a constant burning, prickly feeling under the scars which are good signs of healing but are terribly annoying. I was able to shower yesterday (yes 2 days after surgery)!!

I was scared to see the scars but to my surprise they looked very tight and neat and it is clear he took his time with me. The only thing though is that I cannot do the #2 in the toilet, it's like it just wouldn't come out. I barely ate for the first 2 days so maybe that's whats causing the hold up but hopefully I do it soon, I feel so heavy! Not to mention my period just came last night.. great. Once I'm able to be mobile I will indeed be doing some squats because my poor bottom is taking all the pressure from laying on my back for so long. I attached some pictures for you guys and I am excited to hear your progress too!

Love,

NYGirl1551 xoxo

You look great! You even have the same surgical bra that I did :) I was really backed up for the first few days after my surgery. I took the anti-constipation medicine like they recommended and even had a Fiber One bar every day, but the only thing that helped was switching from prescription pain meds to Tylenol. If you're able to, I'd make that switch as soon as you can :) As for sleeping, that's really a pain. For the first week, I slept with two pillows behind me, two on each side, and one under my knees. The second week I got rid of the side pillows. Then I switched to just one pillow under me like normal. I guess my body just knew to stay on my back. I really can't wait until I'm healed enough to sleep on my stomach because I've been waking up with lower back pain the last week or so.
You look great. Happy New Year!
thank you so much!! Happy New Year!! : D

7 Months Post-Op!!

So I must say my experience having this surgery was nothing short of life changing. My scars are healing really well, my doctor usually gives me BioCornium (spelling might be off) to help minimize the scars but it only lasts about a month so its about time for me to reload on it. Besides that I think my swelling is completely gone, I can wear any bra I want, and life is just so much easier not having to worry about your bulging breasts! I will be uploading some pictures soon so message me if you guys have any questions or concerns, I would love to hear about your journey! Good luck!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

7 Month Post-Op (pictures)

As promised here is a recent photo of the boobies!

Omg! I'm scheduled for a breast reduction with Dr. Sterry as well. I am also a J cup & I was uncertain if I should go down to Full D or DD. So happy your surgery was a success & you are happy with your results. Hope to have the same outcome as well. Wish me luck. My surgery is next month.
Good luck Teemichelle! I would say go down to a Full D. That way it'll give you some growing room for possible weight gain, childbearing, etc.. Keep me posted on your journey!
Looking good!!!!... Could you please tell me where you got your surgical bra from
New York Plastic Surgeon

I did quite a bit of research on Dr. Sterry as well as other doctors. I knew I wanted to get the procedure done this year so I was looking for a consultation that worked around my school schedule and once I met him I was hooked! He is so personable and welcoming and everyone in the office made me feel so comfortable. My mother met him a few days ago and loved him and that made me feel even better about my choice. I am confident that he will do a remarkable job and I am elated that I am finally getting my breast reduction.