Beautiful Breast Lift and Implant Exchange by the Best Surgeon in NYC

After a massive weight loss, I had a complete BODY...

After a massive weight loss, I had a complete BODY MAKEOVER in 2 stages. First was a Lower Body Lift ( I was fortunate to have results that far surpassed my greatest expectations), followed by a breast lift and implant exchange. I had 17 year old 350 cc saline implants that started heading south, and one breast started to migrate laterally, when I was on my back, it would go right into my armpit!

I went for my consult with high hopes...I already knew the caliber of surgeon Dr. Neinstein was, so I was extremely excited to discuss options! He took careful measurements, and we discussed expectations, desired outcomes and size. He showed me many before and after photos, carefully explaining the process.He said I would get the best results with a vertical lift with 375 CC silicone moderate plus implants. I was extremely excited at the prospect of perky breasts......I scheduled surgery for the following month.

Surgery went exactly the way Dr. Neinstein said it would...I was slightly uncomfortable, but nothing to complain about.
At my first follow-up I was a little concerned about the shape....they looked somewhat flat along the vertical incision....Dr. N assured me everything was looking great...I took his word for it, but I was slightly skeptical! By the time I went to my next follow-up, things began to settle in place and I was thrilled!

It is now one year later, and my results for this surgery again surpassed my wildest dreams.... I now have the body I dreamed of thanks to Dr. Neinstein!

Vertical Scar Close Up

I remember being So worried about the vertical scar....as promised , it faded very nicely, and is pencil thin!

Before-After

Hard to believe it's the same body...but it is!
New York Plastic Surgeon

A picture is worth a million words! Dr. Ryan Neinstein is in my opinion, the most DYNAMIC Plastic Surgeon in NYC! His results speak for themselves, but what pictures can not convey is his DEDICATION to his patients! He has the perfect balance of technical surgical skills, compassion, accessibility, and the desire to produce STUNNING NATURAL RESULTS! If you are considering Plastic surgery, I highly suggest you consider Dr. Neinstein....You can schedule a consult and see for yourself, I guarantee he is that AMAZING!

I will be glad when I look like I have breasts when not wearing a bra! Can you tell me without implants what bra size were you? Thanks!
Even when I was obese, I had small breasts, I was a small B cup. After weight loss I was barely an A cup! It is AMAZING not to wear a bra AND have cleavage....I have been wearing those silicone nipple covers instead of a bra all summer!
They look amazing
Thanks SO much! It feels amazing to have them high and tight, and not resting in my arm pit when I lay on my back!
They look awesome! Congrats!! Very nice job :-)
Thanks so much! It has been a LONG transformation...but SO worth it!
Are you planning to have work done to your breasts?
Yes, I had implants done 12 years ago and am considering having them redone along with stomach lipo.
Yes. Except my plans are on hold due to gallbladder stones and a abnormal liver ultrasound :-( waiting to see a liver specialist. But have 2 Dr's I'm thinking (one for breastlift and another for Brazilian buttock augmentation ;D (I ain't giving up) hopefully everything comes out ok. I get my hopes up every time I see nice results like yours.
That's great, are you planning on going larger than what you have? I switched from saline to silicone...
Yes indeed....health first! I pray your results come back NORMAL and you can continue to pursue your dream bod! I'll be checking in on your page....Good Luck on your search for the perfect Doc for you!
You look great!
Thanks so much....it was a long journey, and I am still a work in progress, but I am thrilled with my results!