Absolutely AWESOME!!! Lower Body Lift with Fleur de Lis (no lipo) Arm Lift -Dr.Ryan Neinstein NYC

From our initial consultation I knew I found a...

From our initial consultation I knew I found a Surgeon who was a step above the rest. After a massive weight loss, I knew I would require multiple surgeries, and I knew Dr.Neinstein was the Physician who would lead me on my Journey. He was enthusiastic,confident, attentive, positive, reassuring, and informative throughout.I scheduled a lower boby lift. Prior to surgery he was ALWAYS available to answer any questions or concerns. The surgery was life changing! My formerly flabby body was transformed, it was tight and right!!! The results were nothing short of amazing, flat belly, perky booty, I never inagined my body could like it does, but Doctor Neinstein had the vision from our first meeting. Three months later, he did an arm lift, as well as a breast lift and facial fillers...Again nothing short of AMAZING from beginning to end! I look better now at age 46 than I did in my 20's....and Yes, I confidently wore a bikini for the first time ever!! If you are looking for the BEST PLASTIC Surgeon, look no more, you found him with Dr. Neinstein!

The pictures say it all-Awesome After Pic- LBL, ARM Lift, Breast Lift

Before Picture- I was serious when I said Dr.Neinstein was a miracle worker!

Close up of belly button, and Vertical scar

Scars.....

Forgot the arm pic!

Before and after behind

after- Behind

I showed my as*.....Might as well show my face!

I've posted all my "parts", both before and after....Just wanted to attach a face to it!

11 months post op

Feeling kind of sexy these days

What a difference 11 months makes

Feeling pretty good!

Fleu-de-Lis Scar close up

What a difference a YEAR makes!

Well I just realized that tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary. This time last year I was counting down to my surgery.. I can honestly say this is when my real life began! I was liberated from my suit of flab, and the true me emerged! I am finally able to celebrate my body, and I have done so by completing 2 half-marathons, one mini-triathlon, and a Century bike ride (100 miles). I am truly in love with my body, flaws and all.....The scars are just reminders of my journey, and I embrace each one of them.... To all the strong, sexy, ladies on this board, I just want to say "YES YOU CAN"...... If you can dream it, you can achieve it!!!

One Year Anniversary

Reflections for the NEW YEAR!!!

Well, another year is about to come to an end.... I feel like the year 2013 was the year of my rebirth! I underwent a massive body overhaul in 2013, and feel like the life I was meant to live finally began. I have been able to manage my 100 lb. weight loss through diet and exercise for the past 20 years, at 5'5 my heaviest weight was close to 230 lbs. today I am 127 lbs.

Even with all the aesthetic issues associated with MWL ( and I had EVERY issue, flab, cellulite, stretchmarks, and an endless amount of skin!), I still LOVED my body, Loved it for being STRONG, for allowing me to run 40 miles a week, to swim, to bike, and to lift weights...I loved my body for being healthy, however I was not as confident as I pretended to be. I always had a fear of my arms being seen above my elbows, or reaching up and having someone see my belly, or being intimate with the lights shining brightly!

Jump ahead to Nov 28th 2012, my surgery date, the day Dr. Neinstein changed my life, and gave me back my self confidence!
2013 has been a dream come true! More challenges, more positive changes, more self confidence....
We all list the cost of our surgeries, but here is how I look at it, loving the skin you live in is PRICELESS!!!

I recently took a trip to Finland, and they have a HUGE Spa and sauna tradition.... ALL NUDE, not a towel or bathing suit in sight. Prior to surgery, the thought of this would have sent me back to my hotel room to cry over one more amazing experience I was to ashamed to participate in, well not this time!
I stripped down, jumped in and felt AMAZING, not self conscious at all....in fact my dream was once to look OK, for someone who had MWL.....But I don't look OK, I look PRETTY DAMN GOOD!!!! ( At least I think so, I'm not 27, I'm 47!)

Wishing all my dear ladies a New Year filled with Heath ,Joy, and Self-Love!!!

GOAL!!!!!!!!!

Finally I have reached my dream weight and measurements! My dream was to get under 125, and maintain that number, well....I now weigh 124 ( 105 lb total weight loss)!!!! Current measurements 36-26-35.
This has been a very difficult few months for me, after a LONG battle I lost my precious Father on February 5th. He fraught like a warrior until he inhaled his last breath. I am blessed that inherited that quality from him.
I am now training for a full marathon, which I will run in his honor! I pray I have the continued strength to accomplish this goal!

Scars after 16 months

I never thought I would be posting any more pictures at this point, however I realized that my scars have become practically invisible at this point. It is so amazing, Dr. Neinstein is the most amazing surgeon I have ever met!

The " MAGIC'" of Filler!

A face lift is definitely in my future...100lb weight loss+ years of smoking+ years of sun worshiping= one hot mess of sagging, bagging, and the creases usually reserved for the elderly. I am hoping that with my current filler regiment, I can postpone the inevitable for a few years! So far I am THRILLED with the results!

Dr.Neinstein's NEW ( and AWESOME) Website has a FAMILIAR FACE!!!!

Back in January, I received an E-mail fro my surgeon asking if I would participate in a photo-shoot for the new website he was creating to coincide with the opening of his new office in NYC.. I was not too sure, but he explained the concept. He was using 3 actual patients as his "MODELS", in a very natural, editorial style shoot....I of course agreed. The shoot was in February, and if you remember it was a BRUTAL winter....The shoot began at 5AM and continued until 6PM, at various locations in NYC...The NY Public Library, Williamsburgh Brooklyn, Grand Central Station, Soho, and DUMBO. It was a LONG, COLD SHOOT, we were standing in ice and snow, but from the photos you would never know...
This week the WEBSITE went live...it looks FANTASTIC! If you take a look, I am the photo after Dr.Neinstein, in the black and white outfit ( I am standing in front of the NY Public Library). I am THRILLED with the final outcome, and it was great to see meet his other patients... The site is:
neinsteinplasticsurgery.com

Just found These Pics!

Now look at that FLABBY ARM!!!! The after picture was taken at 3 months post-op. There is nothing like the freedom of wearing tank tops in the summer. For anyone having doubts if the scarring is worth it......The answer for me is "HEL* YES"!!!!
New York Plastic Surgeon