Absolutely AWESOME!!! Lower Body Lift with Fleur de Lis (no lipo) Arm Lift -Dr.Ryan Neinstein NYC

From our initial consultation I knew I found a...

From our initial consultation I knew I found a Surgeon who was a step above the rest. After a massive weight loss, I knew I would require multiple surgeries, and I knew Dr.Neinstein was the Physician who would lead me on my Journey. He was enthusiastic,confident, attentive, positive, reassuring, and informative throughout.I scheduled a lower boby lift. Prior to surgery he was ALWAYS available to answer any questions or concerns. The surgery was life changing! My formerly flabby body was transformed, it was tight and right!!! The results were nothing short of amazing, flat belly, perky booty, I never inagined my body could like it does, but Doctor Neinstein had the vision from our first meeting. Three months later, he did an arm lift, as well as a breast lift and facial fillers...Again nothing short of AMAZING from beginning to end! I look better now at age 46 than I did in my 20's....and Yes, I confidently wore a bikini for the first time ever!! If you are looking for the BEST PLASTIC Surgeon, look no more, you found him with Dr. Neinstein!

The pictures say it all-Awesome After Pic- LBL, ARM Lift, Breast Lift

Before Picture- I was serious when I said Dr.Neinstein was a miracle worker!

Close up of belly button, and Vertical scar

Scars.....

Forgot the arm pic!

Before and after behind

after- Behind

I showed my as*.....Might as well show my face!

I've posted all my "parts", both before and after....Just wanted to attach a face to it!

11 months post op

Feeling kind of sexy these days

What a difference 11 months makes

Feeling pretty good!

Fleu-de-Lis Scar close up

What a difference a YEAR makes!

Well I just realized that tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary. This time last year I was counting down to my surgery.. I can honestly say this is when my real life began! I was liberated from my suit of flab, and the true me emerged! I am finally able to celebrate my body, and I have done so by completing 2 half-marathons, one mini-triathlon, and a Century bike ride (100 miles). I am truly in love with my body, flaws and all.....The scars are just reminders of my journey, and I embrace each one of them.... To all the strong, sexy, ladies on this board, I just want to say "YES YOU CAN"...... If you can dream it, you can achieve it!!!

One Year Anniversary

Reflections for the NEW YEAR!!!

Well, another year is about to come to an end.... I feel like the year 2013 was the year of my rebirth! I underwent a massive body overhaul in 2013, and feel like the life I was meant to live finally began. I have been able to manage my 100 lb. weight loss through diet and exercise for the past 20 years, at 5'5 my heaviest weight was close to 230 lbs. today I am 127 lbs.

Even with all the aesthetic issues associated with MWL ( and I had EVERY issue, flab, cellulite, stretchmarks, and an endless amount of skin!), I still LOVED my body, Loved it for being STRONG, for allowing me to run 40 miles a week, to swim, to bike, and to lift weights...I loved my body for being healthy, however I was not as confident as I pretended to be. I always had a fear of my arms being seen above my elbows, or reaching up and having someone see my belly, or being intimate with the lights shining brightly!

Jump ahead to Nov 28th 2012, my surgery date, the day Dr. Neinstein changed my life, and gave me back my self confidence!
2013 has been a dream come true! More challenges, more positive changes, more self confidence....
We all list the cost of our surgeries, but here is how I look at it, loving the skin you live in is PRICELESS!!!

I recently took a trip to Finland, and they have a HUGE Spa and sauna tradition.... ALL NUDE, not a towel or bathing suit in sight. Prior to surgery, the thought of this would have sent me back to my hotel room to cry over one more amazing experience I was to ashamed to participate in, well not this time!
I stripped down, jumped in and felt AMAZING, not self conscious at all....in fact my dream was once to look OK, for someone who had MWL.....But I don't look OK, I look PRETTY DAMN GOOD!!!! ( At least I think so, I'm not 27, I'm 47!)

Wishing all my dear ladies a New Year filled with Heath ,Joy, and Self-Love!!!

GOAL!!!!!!!!!

Finally I have reached my dream weight and measurements! My dream was to get under 125, and maintain that number, well....I now weigh 124 ( 105 lb total weight loss)!!!! Current measurements 36-26-35.
This has been a very difficult few months for me, after a LONG battle I lost my precious Father on February 5th. He fraught like a warrior until he inhaled his last breath. I am blessed that inherited that quality from him.
I am now training for a full marathon, which I will run in his honor! I pray I have the continued strength to accomplish this goal!

Scars after 16 months

I never thought I would be posting any more pictures at this point, however I realized that my scars have become practically invisible at this point. It is so amazing, Dr. Neinstein is the most amazing surgeon I have ever met!

The " MAGIC'" of Filler!

A face lift is definitely in my future...100lb weight loss+ years of smoking+ years of sun worshiping= one hot mess of sagging, bagging, and the creases usually reserved for the elderly. I am hoping that with my current filler regiment, I can postpone the inevitable for a few years! So far I am THRILLED with the results!

Dr.Neinstein's NEW ( and AWESOME) Website has a FAMILIAR FACE!!!!

Back in January, I received an E-mail fro my surgeon asking if I would participate in a photo-shoot for the new website he was creating to coincide with the opening of his new office in NYC.. I was not too sure, but he explained the concept. He was using 3 actual patients as his "MODELS", in a very natural, editorial style shoot....I of course agreed. The shoot was in February, and if you remember it was a BRUTAL winter....The shoot began at 5AM and continued until 6PM, at various locations in NYC...The NY Public Library, Williamsburgh Brooklyn, Grand Central Station, Soho, and DUMBO. It was a LONG, COLD SHOOT, we were standing in ice and snow, but from the photos you would never know...
This week the WEBSITE went live...it looks FANTASTIC! If you take a look, I am the photo after Dr.Neinstein, in the black and white outfit ( I am standing in front of the NY Public Library). I am THRILLED with the final outcome, and it was great to see meet his other patients... The site is:
neinsteinplasticsurgery.com
New York Plastic Surgeon

Your review is a great "pick me up". I am one month post-op and struggling with this swelling. I expected it and do not for one minute question having my surgery. I am very happy with my results. Just wish this swelling would be gone. How long did your swelling last?
Awww ....Thanks so much! Your results look fabulous, you must be thrilled! I have to say i was EXTREMELY lucky, I really never had much swelling.
I must tell you, when I feel depressed about my recent FDL TT I come look at your page and your pictures. Just knowing that I could look half as amazing as you do after all is said and done makes me feel stronger and positive again. Thank you so much for posting your story. You have no idea how much it truly helps!
@tigerjen..You made my day! Thank you so much! There are not too many folks who had a fleur-de-lis incision, I wish I had known about this site prior to surgery so I could have seen some pics, but in my case it was not a difficult decision at ALL! I had loose skin and stretch marks all the way up to my breasts. For me the shape achieved was well worth the scar. As for you, your incisions and shape look AMAZING!!!! You are still early out, and you look stunning already....good news is, it only gets BETTER!!!
For those of us in the dark, can someone (in layman's terms) explain what a fleur-de-lis incision is? I've read about it in posts but have no idea what it means? Thanks in advance :-)
Sure....it is the addition of a vertical incision, to the horizontal incision. It is usually reserved for massive weight loss patients with laxity above the umbilicus. So basically it is like an inverted "T" .... I had about 5 inches of skin on both sides of midline that was lax. My PS was able to remove all that excess skin, so I am tight in the upper abdomen as well as pulled in in the waist area.
Ahhh....I get it. You explained it well. I have a bit of lax skin in the area you mentioned (posted a pic of it a few weeks back). We (my PS and I) are waiting to see if it is as noticeable after 3-6 mths. I'm hoping it will disappear or lessen in appearance once the swelling dissipates. I looked at your pics at 1 yr out and you look fabulous! Such a trim, tiny waist. Your arm scar--wow...hope mine progresses as your has! Can you give me an idea as to how long the puckering lasted in your arms? I'm one mth post and it is puckered. I've started the massaging as per your instructions the other day (very helpful, thank you!). I've lost a total of 130 lbs over the past 20 years (80 of those in the last year) and am so thankful for the new lease on life. I read the excitement in your posts about loving your body--quite refreshing--and I'm just beginning to wrap my mind around the changes that the surgery and weight loss have afforded me especially these past 12 mths. While losing the weight was challenging, an even bigger challenge has been the adjustment needed in my mind--to see the thinner me. I still have many moments when I see the "heavy" me. But...its starting to change...slowly. Thanks again for indulging my many questions.
@wmac....You look fantastic! You did a wonderful job losing the weight. Your arm incisions look great....mine started to look better at around the 3-4 month mark. I have to say I still noticed changes (for the better), after 9 months. I understand the feelings of seeing the "heavy" you. Even wearing a size 2, I still catch glimpses of myself and I still see a "BIG" girl.....When I need to put myself in check, I just take a glimpse of my "BEFORE" pics, and realize how far I have come! You said it best, these post MWL surgeries really do give you a "new lease on life"...it's up to us to enjoy living, and loving every minute in these new bodies!
Thank you so much for your encouragement. I was glad to read that you, too, have times of doubt related to how you look. A year ago I was a size 16/18 and the other day I got into a size 7 jacket. You must feel AWESOME in a size 2! I was beginning to think I was going to have to start seeing a counselor to try and figure out why I struggle so much with seeing me as I am now. Knowing I'm not alone in this makes me feel less pathetic. Thank you for putting my mind at ease a bit. I unfortunately didn't take any "before" surgery pics as I didn't really think it would be that important (duh...lesson learned!) but I certainly have "fat" pics that I can draw upon, although I'd rather forget those days. I said before I'm just now allowing myself to enjoy the newness of the world that has opened to me. That means, too, I am having to filter out the opinions others share about me not needing to lose more weight or of me being "too" thin (as you can see from the pics, I am definitely NOT too thin! Those comments do not reflect my opinion of myself and, frankly, it is only my opinion that matters where I am concerned (I'm still getting used to this thinking but...I kind of like this "in your face" thinking which, if you knew me, is quite contrary to my personality!) :-) Thank you also for letting me know about your arms and the amount of time needed for the scars to "calm down". I'll keep massaging and adding scar cream until then. I find even with the scars (as you said in your post earlier today) I proudly go sleeveless just because I can! Never would consider that before surgery because of the flapping skin. I, like you, would love to get the thighs done. We'll have to see about that one!
wmac....I can tell you are going to adjust quite well to this "NEW" tiny body! You have a fantastic outlook, and you are right, the only opinion that matters is YOURS. Now put on that tank top and enjoy the freedom!
You look amazing...congrats! I had my TT (Fleur de Lis) Dec 2013 and achieved a flat tummy. I opted not to do a lower body lift at the time in hopes I could live with my backside. It looks okay clothes on but not naked. Arm lift is scheduled for next month and hope to be able to pull off one last surgery for the lower body lift to address back end and thighs. So hope in the end my results are similar to yours!
We have very similar stories....I too lost 100lbs through diet and exercise, and spent many years in my old skin suit before deciding on surgery! Not too many of us on this site have a fleur-de-lis...it is a very powerful tool for shaping a great hour glass shape! The arm lift was REALLY liberating......scar and all it is amazing to wear tank tops and not even have a second thought.... I could use a thigh lift for my inner thighs, but I am in no hurry...I am truly enjoying my results, and I know you will LOVE yours!
the ability to dress "feminine" which is often sleeveless is priceless, no?
I have to remind myself that I am near 50 years old and that "old ho in da club" is NOT a good look!!! But spaghetti straps and tank tops are definitely my summer staples....It feels AMAZING! Prior to the brachioplasty I would wear 3/4 sleeves, which were not that easy to find in the dead of summer!
That's hilarious. I'm having a girls night out next week with a bunch of regular ladies from spin class. I'll be wearing my first body hugging dress in years but now I'm worried I'll be the old ho in da club. Hope my 20 year old daughter, who is also coming, is not too embarrassed. Hubby and I on a cruise a week later, where I plan on flaunting the flat tummy and toned arms. Yay for us!!!
LOL!!! Your body looks AMAZING!!! We have a saying..."Spandex is a privilege, not a right" Wear that tight dress girl....You earned the right!!!
Machine, flaunt your stuff and don't forget to post pictures of yourself in that dress.
Normally I hate having my photo taken but I just might indulge myself once I'm all dolled up :))
Wow. You are such an inspiration. You are beautiful!
Aww....Thanks SO much! I hopped over to your profile and all I can say is WOW! You look great, and so young...not a day over 30! I am glad you are healing well....I too believe that the massage is a huge part of scar management, I also kept a silicone tape on the incisions for about 6 weeks....
Looking beautiful enjoy life... :))
Thank you NanaSexyDiva! Your turn is coming up soon, you must be so excited!
your glamor girl shot on Neinstein's page is beautiful :-). Definitional speaks of a MWL success story!
Thanks a million! It really was a great idea to use actual patients as "models". It was also cool to meet other patients... Now girl.....when are we getting updated pics?? I am totally obsessed with your surgery! How is the healing coming along?
lol....was sort of waiting until i was a little further along for more pics - just in the throws of swell hell ;-0 ! Healing very good - have two openings at groin "T" junction - but they are healing in healthy, so as good as can be expected!