Absolutely AWESOME!!! Lower Body Lift with Fleur de Lis(no lipo) Arm Lift, Breast Lift with Implant-Dr.Ryan Neinstein NY-Toronto

From our initial consultation I knew I found a...

From our initial consultation I knew I found a Surgeon who was a step above the rest. After a massive weight loss, I knew I would require multiple surgeries, and I knew Dr.Neinstein was the Physician who would lead me on my Journey. He was enthusiastic,confident, attentive, positive, reassuring, and informative throughout.I scheduled a lower boby lift. Prior to surgery he was ALWAYS available to answer any questions or concerns. The surgery was life changing! My formerly flabby body was transformed, it was tight and right!!! The results were nothing short of amazing, flat belly, perky booty, I never inagined my body could like it does, but Doctor Neinstein had the vision from our first meeting. Three months later, he did an arm lift, as well as a breast lift and facial fillers...Again nothing short of AMAZING from beginning to end! I look better now at age 46 than I did in my 20's....and Yes, I confidently wore a bikini for the first time ever!! If you are looking for the BEST PLASTIC Surgeon, look no more, you found him with Dr. Neinstein!

The pictures say it all-Awesome After Pic- LBL, ARM Lift, Breast Lift

Before Picture- I was serious when I said Dr.Neinstein was a miracle worker!

Close up of belly button, and Vertical scar

Scars.....

Forgot the arm pic!

Before and after behind

after- Behind

I showed my as*.....Might as well show my face!

I've posted all my "parts", both before and after....Just wanted to attach a face to it!

11 months post op

Feeling kind of sexy these days

What a difference 11 months makes

Feeling pretty good!

Fleu-de-Lis Scar close up

What a difference a YEAR makes!

Well I just realized that tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary. This time last year I was counting down to my surgery.. I can honestly say this is when my real life began! I was liberated from my suit of flab, and the true me emerged! I am finally able to celebrate my body, and I have done so by completing 2 half-marathons, one mini-triathlon, and a Century bike ride (100 miles). I am truly in love with my body, flaws and all.....The scars are just reminders of my journey, and I embrace each one of them.... To all the strong, sexy, ladies on this board, I just want to say "YES YOU CAN"...... If you can dream it, you can achieve it!!!

One Year Anniversary

Reflections for the NEW YEAR!!!

Well, another year is about to come to an end.... I feel like the year 2013 was the year of my rebirth! I underwent a massive body overhaul in 2013, and feel like the life I was meant to live finally began. I have been able to manage my 100 lb. weight loss through diet and exercise for the past 20 years, at 5'5 my heaviest weight was close to 230 lbs. today I am 127 lbs.

Even with all the aesthetic issues associated with MWL ( and I had EVERY issue, flab, cellulite, stretchmarks, and an endless amount of skin!), I still LOVED my body, Loved it for being STRONG, for allowing me to run 40 miles a week, to swim, to bike, and to lift weights...I loved my body for being healthy, however I was not as confident as I pretended to be. I always had a fear of my arms being seen above my elbows, or reaching up and having someone see my belly, or being intimate with the lights shining brightly!

Jump ahead to Nov 28th 2012, my surgery date, the day Dr. Neinstein changed my life, and gave me back my self confidence!
2013 has been a dream come true! More challenges, more positive changes, more self confidence....
We all list the cost of our surgeries, but here is how I look at it, loving the skin you live in is PRICELESS!!!

I recently took a trip to Finland, and they have a HUGE Spa and sauna tradition.... ALL NUDE, not a towel or bathing suit in sight. Prior to surgery, the thought of this would have sent me back to my hotel room to cry over one more amazing experience I was to ashamed to participate in, well not this time!
I stripped down, jumped in and felt AMAZING, not self conscious at all....in fact my dream was once to look OK, for someone who had MWL.....But I don't look OK, I look PRETTY DAMN GOOD!!!! ( At least I think so, I'm not 27, I'm 47!)

Wishing all my dear ladies a New Year filled with Heath ,Joy, and Self-Love!!!

GOAL!!!!!!!!!

Finally I have reached my dream weight and measurements! My dream was to get under 125, and maintain that number, well....I now weigh 124 ( 105 lb total weight loss)!!!! Current measurements 36-26-35.
This has been a very difficult few months for me, after a LONG battle I lost my precious Father on February 5th. He fraught like a warrior until he inhaled his last breath. I am blessed that inherited that quality from him.
I am now training for a full marathon, which I will run in his honor! I pray I have the continued strength to accomplish this goal!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Did you do your marathon yet? I am in Santa Cruz tonight as my daughter is running her first half marathon tomorrow morning!
Hi MBL, I ran the New York half marathon in a little under 2 hours 40, (not awesome, but a best for me!), and I will be training REALLY hard for the NY Marathon on 11/2. I hope you are having a ball in Santa Cruz, and I hope your daughter smokes her run!
Awesome! I would like to run a 5k. You go girl!
I have no doubt you could smoke a 5k, especially with those awesome new thighs!
I need to build my endurance. I do sprinting and walking intervals and can run longer and longer sprints as I have been training. It is so great to run along the coast in CA. So inspiring!
I just saw your review and all can I say is wow! I have had recently a lblift 5 weeks ago and implants and revision a face lift and lipo all within the last 2 yrs the majority in the last year. I wanted abdominalplasty but my ps did not want to do it with the lb lift. You look really great . I am in NYC and my ps just told me he is retiring. Was your ps in the city?
Hi Dsail, Thank you so much, I could not be happier with my results! It took a while for my breasts to take shape, but when they did, they were EXACTLY what I was hoping for! I am sorry to hear that your PS is retiring, that's a tough one, but we are SO fortunate to live in NYC, there are SO many amazing Surgeons.
You look like a million bucks!! You must feel incredible! I hope my results are even close to yours :)
Thank you so MUCH! Brianne00, there is NO doubt you will have an AMAZING result! Look at where you are starting, your overall shape, especially your legs are stunning! I am very happy for you, there is no better feeling than being 100% confident in your own skin.
Me, too!
You look sooo awesome! wow!
Thanks a million! I saw your profile and it looks like you hit the Plastic Surgery Jackpot as well!! Your results are simply stunning!!!! I know that you are enjoying your amazing new body!
Thanks so much! You look the best I've ever seen girl!! Amazing. We are loving it!! Its like a second chance!! :)
It is indeed a second chance! I am loving every minute of every day in this body, and I have a feeling you are as well! I wasted so many years buried under that suit of flab, I fully intend to make up for lost time!
Amen sister!!!! ;)
What a wonderful tribute to your Dad, his love will carry you through the race...and wow what wonderful measurements that's a dream body, but it's real! good for you!!!
Thanks AZDee! Your surgery date will be here before you know it! You and I have very similar "before" bodies, so I can't wait to see your results, I am positive they will be awesome!
Wow! What a transformation! Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Congrats on achieving your goal sweetie. So sorry about your Daddy. Just remember he is never far from ear shot and is in your heart forever.
Thank you beautiful Beach girl! I have been meaning to post a comment on your page, girl, you look Fantastic! Your thighs look wonderful, but that is just a small part of a whole wonderful package!
Thanks Sweetie ; ) I'm work in progress!
I've lost 90 pounds and ready to take my next step on this fantastic journey. I'm so glad I saw your story! You are to be congratulated on your weight loss and total transformation! I hope I get similar results :) I'm very sorry about your dad passing. I'm certain he is so proud of you.
@soon2be, I am SO happy and excited that you are about to embark on this wonderful ride! You did the best thing for your health by losing the weight, that is truly an accomplishment to be proud of...Now comes the fun part! I know you will be very pleased with your results!
Thanks for posting the before picture, I needed to see your tummy, as it reminds me of mine, a lot of wrinkles and extra skin. My PS wanted to do the Fleur De Lis cut along my old RNY scar in order to pull it tight and I was against it, but you look great I am sure it really made a difference. Your outcome is stunning...
Thank you! We do have very similar " Before" pics! Do not " FEAR THE FLEUR"!!! Under the right circumstances, in the right patient, it can produce AMAZING results that can not be achieved with just a horizontal incision. I believe it is definitely worth considering!