Hey I am 25 in march, a 3 yr old son, and after...

Hey I am 25 in march, a 3 yr old son, and after pregnancy I was lucky enough to immediately drop weight but couldn't keep my breast...everyday they disgust me, I don't let my partner we I have one play w them. I have been thinkin abt this for some yrs now and after researching like crazy I am sure this is wat I want to do... I am scheduled for march and can't wait. U ladies and your stories have helped to ease my mind but make me Sooo anxious to get it done... I know I deff want silicone High profile u would like nipple area incisions but either way I just want them in. I havent decided on size. I'm 5ft and 109 lbs I want a heavy c or small d so I'm thinkin 450cc? Idk guess ill find out wen in sized n from wat yall taught me ill go 50, more than doc says

Sooo I noticed the paper I was given said saline....

Sooo I noticed the paper I was given said saline..I want silicone so I axed my doc is it a big deal I was told its an additional thousand dollars...Sooo sad hearing this :(

Ohhh man with every day that pass I get more...

Ohhh man with every day that pass I get more anxious abt my girls to b, I'm tryna do as gobigtallgirl says one day at a time but its makin me crazy lol...I'm finally over the phase of looking them up n looking for sizes..I kinda don't wanna b bothered w anything abt them til I'm like a week away lol so I may just b mia for a while so I don't drive myself crazy!!

So my opp day a lil more than a month away n I'm...

So my opp day a lil more than a month away n I'm having second thoughts, cold feet sort to speak...idk y this is coming on all of a sudden but I feel like I'm abt to make a huge mistake...can someone please reassure me its fine bc I really want this n so many negative thoughs run thru my mind...but still going over size and looking at bras, bought a few big shirts just Sooo mentally overwhelmed .

Ohh man ok so still alil over a month and as i...

ohh man ok so still alil over a month and as i wrote before second guessing everything :( i am petite 5 ft 103 lbs and thinking abt size, i kno abt what size i want so i have to do the rice test to double check n make sure my numbers are accurate but idk if i want moderate plus or high profile. i thought i wanted high profile until i was looking at celebs implants and seen a pik ofidk her name but shes in my piks, i dont want them to look like 2 balls on my chest... then i seen other piks that scared me a bit idk the cause but ima ax my doc abt them, in y piks as well. but what do u ladies suggest? but im so excited abt my op date cant wait til its here ughhhhh

Brave enuff to finally add pix

brave enuff to finally add pix

So I'm Sooo depressed today...my op day may have...

So I'm Sooo depressed today...my op day may have to b post poned by two months due to me being short of money, then on top of it all my boss cut everyone's hours to two days a week...ughhhh soooo upset but if anyone has any input, suggestions I'm open to hear it!!

So I planned out my financials and should be set...

So I planned out my financials and should be set by middle if April!!! Providing all goes accordingly. Pray for me ladies bc I'm going crazy waiting.

Ok so for the longest time I thought I wanted...

Ok so for the longest time I thought I wanted silicone...but really thinking abt it I think I would feel better if I had saline but I just can't get over the fact that the saline is in like a balloon baggie...please does anyone else have saline and if so how does it feel and are you happy with it?

Ok so the set date still a lil in the air but as...

ok so the set date still a lil in the air but as it gets closer i start having doubts about saline and my doctor, which i dont unerstand bc he is an excillent doctor and had a great folio. maybe its because i havent seen him since my first consult im feeling uneasy, but i dont get my post op consult til i paid and that should be the middle of march the way things are going. Is this normal to doubt my doc even for a sec?

So I've been having all these weird dreams the...

So I've been having all these weird dreams the first was a few weeks ago and I was at work..retail and my Gma came in before we opened and took me in a fittinroom and preped for surgery, lol she had this vac with a thin liposuction like tube and filled my breast up w god knows what lol. Last night I had a dream I was at work and while my coworkers were working my boss took me into the back room and did my breast Aug right then and there...what does this even mean...lol boobies are making me sooooo crazy ugghhh

Yayyy so i finally have th money for my ba and now...

yayyy so i finally have th money for my ba and now just waiting til monday to see abt prooceeding!!!!!

set back but back now

So I had a huge financial set back but now i am down to $400 left to pay!!! So soon enough I will have them, I was a lil depressed I didn't get them done in march like I planned but I got over it I know I will get them done and that's what matters. I am going to take my time paying the $400 so wen it cools down in abt august I should be ready to get em done, not sure if I want them in now I want to enjoy my summer with ny son so ill sacrifice august and by Sept wen ny baby start school ill b healed somewhat. But u will be hearing from me soon can't wait to go bra shopping Lmaoo

silicone vs saline all over again

So now w $400 left to pay all of a sudden I want silicone which will be 1,400 more. I planned for saline and I'm almost done paying for saline y now that its almost my time I want silicone knowing I would have to wait months more for it? Ughh

decided

Ok ladies I know I have been back and forth but it will b a longer wait once again...I want silicone and not saline only because I don't want to regret it later. I don't have much tissue and even tho my doc said I have enough I want to b safe instead of sorry, so I will wait til I pay for silicone so I will feel mentally satisfied as well.

still stuck

Ok so I am still $400 away from saline which I decided on and keeping bc it is safer rather safe for a first time, I haven't been paying because my hrs at work dropped, I took days off bc my mom has cancer so wanted to b around and now my son is starting school so did his school shopping plus his unnecessary shopping so now I can start paying on it again hopefully b4 thanksgiving ill have something else to be thankful for! Soon ladies soon, trying to be patient.

payments

So I had $450 left to pay off, I payed $50 and all of a sudden my balance is $200 I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth but I'm confused...but now that I'm closer the loan messed up. The company my doc was working with stopped working with my doc so now I have no idea what to do but my doc has a back up plan to help. I just ccan't believe the loan company didn't bother contacting me saying they were dropping their contact with my doc or something I shouldve been informed. But he's hopeful I should have no problem getting the situation sorted out. So $200 away fingers crossed, to anyone reading don't do a loan wen you get started you never know what happens just have all your own money upfront just to eliminate issues and stress.

me in super padded this is what i want

depression ready to give up

So my balance was 3,255 the loan ppl was taking care if the 3,000 and I had just $255 to go but bc the first loan company don't work with my doctor any longer and I have to apply all over again with a new company to help me they want $820 from me first. I am so devastate I was so close and now I'm back at square one and that's not fair considering I wasn't even informed that my doc was not going to continue working with the loan ppl. They just dropped my account and kept me out the loop and all this time I'm thinking I was getting help and almost done. I'm almost at the point I don't even want to do this any longer I worked hard to pay for it to get this close to have to start over and I'm saving to move soon... Idk what to do maybe I should get a refund and go else where

FINALLY I HAVE MY DATE!!!

SOOOOOO I was approved for the payment plan and my date is March 21st a few days after my birthday on the 16th!! Im super excited and stoked. As far as help my cousins will have my son and my ex bf who is also my best friend and where still working on the issues we had to get back together...long story but he supports everything I do even tho he doesn't think its needed. Hell be staying with me and helping me pay for the hotel for two nights since I need to stay near the doc and have no car access.

Any tiny petite girls get saline?

5ft 104 lbs hoping im not too thin for saline, its what I want.

HeLpp

So my doc wants me to bring a sports bra Friday I don't own one so I have to buy one idk what size ill b and im usally a 32 most are a 34 idk what to get

March 21st

yesterday I had my sizing I loved the 350cc but felt doubtful it may b to small and ill regret, tried the 450 loved it but don't want it to be too big, but won't I loose 50cc anyway under the muscle? Just want to b sure.

March 21st is around the corner

So today I bought bio oil, baby wipes, pillow bc I don't slp on any so I don't own any lol, tinkerbell band aids, kleenex, and cetaphil bar soap bc all mine are perfumy, I have big shirts and hoodies already, sweats, hmm anything elsr I need, I bought a few sports bras. Help ladies

blood work:(

So this hand and my other 3 bandaids in all, had to suffer today bc the veins in my arms are so tiny no one can ever find then ugh. All for a greater purpose right? So I got my email and time today friday march 21st at 12pm

Happy birthday mee

So today was my bday I had so much fun even though my bra annoyed me like crazy always fixing and lifting my sag bags back in my bra ugh the gaping holes make me feel so nasty, can't wait til friday... plz hurry

a few new bras

Two more days

tomorrow!!!

Omg so today is the last day of these awful breast lol, im so excited but now the fears are kicking in, I'm actually going to get cut open, and tearing through my inside :( part of me wants to say forget it but I'm just going to think of it as going to the doc to get iv take a nap and wake up w my dreams having came true. Not like I have to see what he is doing, omg someone please help my anxiety, but I did my sheets, front close bra shopping, meds, im all set gon stuff my face today, luckily they moved my appointment to 11 am so that helps u don't usually eat til 1 pm anyway lol ladies im scared.

Fluffy dreams came true

So ill try this again since my phone want to mess up everything after I wrote so much. Yesterday at 10:40 I arrived and did paper signing, they called me back immediately after. They let my friend come w me, they had me change out my clothes, pee in a cup, take pics, and answer a ton of questions. Then it was time, I said bye to my friend, and went to the back. The staff was super nice. The anesthesiologist had trouble finding my lil veins so I got poked a few times, the nurse said they'll taunt him after I go to slp. As I was drifting off my doctor waved at me with the cutest lil smile. When I woke up I had such a hard time keeping my eyes open but they helped me dress and got me up, my friend was outside in a cab waiting for me. We came to mt Vernon n I stayed at her house. She made me fruit salad, gave me water and feed me my meds and put me in bed, so I just been off n on slp, this strap hurts so bad feel like it's digging into my skin so every now n again I open it up. But I'm tired I'm update more tomor

nausea

So the day after I was feeling great now im super nauseous idk what to do crackers arent helping much

day 2

Sorry these where from yesterday

day 5

So today made day 5 and no progress w righty, she's super sore, tense, tight and I'm worried also the incision hurt like crazy, starting to regret this, should I not b worried? And this band makes it so hard to breath. Getting out the bed hurts and even writing this is making my right boob tight so I'll update when there's improvement.

A Week In

So my left side is doing an amazing job dropping and settling, no pain no stiffness, but my right omg can't do nothing w my arm wo my chest hurting and stiffening up. Its not dropping much, I'm super upset bc its my dominate side and I have to get back to work sunday I may have to tell then I need another week off:( and this band hurts so bad, any suggestions ladies?

11 days post

So I've been doing great, not much pain, I showered alone, and now cooking, did massaging, the right is starting to drop along w the left, still tightness but great.

sharp pain

How long before the sharp stabbing pains stop bc they are super annoying and painful.

two weeks post

So im two weeks and adsay out, I love em but kinda regret them only because the right side is giving me so much stress, its still not catching up much, its in alot of pain. Also sleeping on my back (im a tummy sleeper) is causing so many back issues with me, I've tried so many ways, last night I even went to the er at 12 am bc I had such a bad pain in my neck I had a hard time breathing I got worried but she said its bc my muscles are being bother by my sleep position and its straining my muscles, ugh cant wait til this is over bc im really not enjoying them yet.

possible suggestion

I havent tried this but thought id share this. The description said u microwave it for heat and freeze to help soothe any breast pain. thinking abt buying it.

question...helpp

When does the numbness by the arm stop and the itching omgggg yhe itching!!!?? I feel like I went a lil too big but its ok and still struggling w righty, and I hate how the insides look flat when will they round out in the middle?

scared

So my left has softened so much, a lil scary bc the very top feels too soft I can press it all the way to my chest when I lay down and it shrunk slightly so im scared I popped it while I was sleep, my ps said he doubts that lol but idk it feels the same but weird I cant explain it is this what dropping and fluffing starts off as? Any inputs please, ill go see him tues but hes not worried I destroyed them lol, y am I panicking like this?

right still high buti wish left was

Paranoid??

So 2 weeks and 4 days out, swelling has gone away idk if I'm getting use to the breast but im having crazy boob greed I want my swollen ones back and im feeling like I popped it and its leaking, which is crazy bc they dont seem smaller like their shrinking but idk my coworker hugged me, picked me up and squished my chest and im feeling like that was bad I mad him put me down immediately, does anyone think that coulda popped em? Ima make an appointment tomor to see my ps asap y am I so paranoid that the swelling left? Anyone went thru this?? Please help

concerned

Ok so by weeks im 4 weeks n 4 days in, by date im a month n a day in, im worried bc my tape still hadn't come off, maybe I'm too gentle in the shower but I'm scared to wash the tape hard n it rips off, but I feel I need to get it off to start treating my scar. Also concerned bc when I wear a sports bra it compresses them a bit and I get scared it will pop them lol. So I just wear the front close bra, I can't get my right muscle to ease up and when I get cold its like my whole implant does and i get a crazy amt of goosebumps all over my chest n have to close up my jacket. Other than that they've been doing great. Ill add piks soon.

Almost 6 weeks

So each day I love em more and more just wish the right can catch up bc I can't stop working, im deff getting use to them bc when I touch em they feel so small but I'm the mirror naked they look the same size and im happy. My ex is so supportive but was so mad I didnt ask him to be there for me just bc we split when he said for the longest be by my side always (he says it in Spanish but I can't write it lol)but hes happy I'm happy. It's time to go bra shopping w light lining bc the surgery bra my coworkers can see my nips, can't have that now can we lol. So abt another week ill get measured n go. More piks coming soon. Just haven't been happy w righty, she's not changing much. They are so very soft n squishy I love it lol. I'm tired of being cold, I wear so much and they still get frozen ugh. But I an happy.

paranoid yet again

So im 5 weeks n 4 days in, I wore a sports bra from a.e to work today, it started getting to compressing and tight I started to feel it was literally squeezing the saline out of my implants, lol. I keep going crazy thinking everything is hurting them and they're deflating. They were super soft, and I even felt the bag so I really was going crazy. I took my bra off n put it in my locker. The whole time at work I was so worried. When I got home I examined them, squeezed them, played w them and they are normal. Idky my mind plays such awful tricks on me. But I'm so relieved but it seems as if the tight bra helped the softening process speed up bc they're super squishy. I have slight rippling but nothing to bad. I love my additions, I have an appointment in 2 days so I'll update again. Happy healing and no panicking lol.

sized

So tomor im 6 weeks exactly, I went for my check up today. I have to massage righty more aggressively, luckily my ps is right by victoria secret. I went in Of course bc I got the ok to wear any bra, ive been wearing the front close still, forgot to see my ps at 4 weeks was working so much, so I went in v.s tried not to over do it lol, I got sized and busted out laughing when she said 32ddd. She asked why I was shocked, I didnt want to say I just got my boobs done so I said ive always wore sports bras lol she said yes we're going to girl u up lol. I bought one for now and more underwear and paid on my credit card. I had piks but the lighting in the fitting room sucked so tomor when I wear it ill post piks, I tried on old clothes today everything fits still bc of the super padded bra I usually wore anyway lol. So im happy. Can't wait to buy my bathing suit.

righty still high

But I tried on a few things

movies

So I took my son to the movies to see amazing spiderman 2, which was awesome, but he fell asleep for abt 20 mins so I sat him in my lap and he slept on my new boobs, he kept moving from one to the other, mind u hes big, hes 4 and the size of a 6 yr old height wise, so I was worried he works hurt them, I help checking my bra too see if it still fit like I would tell if they popped bc it would deflate and id have a bunch of space in my bra lol. I'm so crazy. But everything was good.

Almost 3 months

In a week ill be 3 months, I love em so much the only thing I don't like is how they Are so soft but when I lay down they are super hard and stiff again. But they are wonderful and getting better and better.

still in love

Nothing to update I love my babies, think next time I want silicone nothing against saline but I feel the shell a lil feels like a water bag, nothing major but maybe in a year ill get a revision idk but have business to handle first so atleast they are here, and righty still won't budge ugh.

only issues

Hey ladies, so something has been bothering me when I lay down I have a big gap, my boobs drift off a bit much, my right seems like it dropped but it still seems high, does any of this ring a bell? When I massage my right it feels like its sitting on a vein and pushing the vein when I massage it down. I can see blue veins in my breast. Should I be concerned abt any of this?

Almost 4 months

So it's been going good, think I had mendors cord by my nipple...weird but its gone, I went bathing suit shopping n shirt shopping over all no issues, sleeping on them feels weird so i stopped. Friday I'm going to the pool so this should be cool lol.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Looked up various P.S online and his info made me confident in his ability, then I had a consult with him and I felt completely comfortable. He was warm, confident, and respectful. His staff is very patient and kind.

You look great!!! What size did you end up with? My surg is July 31!!! Can't wait!!!
Thank u I a 32 ddd at V.S congrats on your desicion to go through with it and good luck!!
Stay calm!!! Lol... Stuff happens, these girls are pretty durable. They can sustain a lot! I think you look really good an you are healing very well! Relaxxxx ;)
Thank you yea I noticed they deff can bc it seems they been through alot I don't even worry abt them any more lol
Girl, you worry more than me ; and, I didn't think that was possible! lol. Chill out! Unless you wake up, and one is smaller than the other, than you can worry. Your boobs look good! I have a bit of rippling as well under my left when I lift my arms. So happy that you finally got your implants. I can sleep on my belly without problems and I have even gone to the spa for a massage. I didn't have to make any accomodations. Its was fine. (That is what I was concerned about because I love treating myself to the spa.) Enjoy your girls! They look good!
I kno I worry wayyyyy too much lmao but ive been ok lately all the stuff that happened and theyre ok im soo thrilled. Thank u so much girl how u been?
Don't worry PrettyCharm, your boobs are not going to pop but they will tell you if you've overdone if they're tight and sore. Sounds like you're healing well. Congratulations...you look great!
Thank you so much!! I'm so happy
my boobs do that too! As soon as i lay down they are so hard! When does that stop???
Idk I hope soon I hate it
they look great! I'm having my consult in 2 mos. Did you end up going over or under muscle? and what size did you decide on?
Looking good!! Doctor told me that people of color have a little bit tougher time dropping because of the collagen In our skin! I hope mine don't ride high for too long! Yours look good!
Thank you that's deff a new piece of info to me! Hopefully we won't be too long:(
Lol Yess! Hopefully. It was new to me as well, buuut then again it makes a lot of sense after he said it lol. Soo he recommended that I massage a lot! I will get aggressive maybe 1wk post op, they are still too sensitive. I've is my friend lol
I try to masssge aggressively but maybe I'm not aggressive enough but it's not doing much
Wow you look soo good!
Thank you so much!!! Righty still in progress but I'm massaging n stuff.
Looks great so far :)
Hi!! Did you get saline or silicone? Also, what cc's did you get and do you regret anything? Do you wish you had gone smaller or bigger?:o
I got 400 cc saline and I have no regrets, at first I wanted bigger but when I found out I was a 32ddd I'm so glad I didn't go bigger and I don't even think I fluffed yet
I feel the same way. When I touch them I keep thinking i should have gone bigger but when I look at myself in the mirror, I'm like whoah.. lol congrats !
Lol its the strangest thing, thanx
I am going through the same issues. My righty is higher and I still think I went a little big I probably should have went with 350 instead of 375 they look so big sometimes. I'm glad your ex is supportive (: many men aren't. it sounds like your doing much much better and all we can do is take it one day at a time ! they'll be perfect soon haha we just need to stop rushing it lol
We do but were women I think its in out nature lmaoo, and yea hes a pretty good guy lol.