14 Days Cant Come Soon Enough! - New York, NY

I have never been so excited and nervous at the...

I have never been so excited and nervous at the same time. My surgery is 14 days away and I have been reading so many stories on here and thought that this would help the tiny bit of nerves I have. I am 24 years old, 106 pounds and am getting saline under the muscle. I have had several conversations with my ps and I thought I wanted to go for a full B/small C, so he reccomended 300cc for me, but now that time is getting closer I am realizing that I think I want to achieve a full C instead. Im hoping maybe 325cc but that is the biggest I think i can go with my tiny frame. I am beyond excited, I dont think its hit me yet. I think the biggest excitement is the fact that i wont have to wear padded bras anymore, or padded bathing suits. I am a little worried about the recovery time and being able to go back to work. Will the recovery time be more bc im getting under the muscle? And i was also wondering if it would be okay to at least walk on the treadmill at the gym week 2 ... nothing strenuous just some activity. Please send me your comments thanks guys!

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon