14 Days Cant Come Soon Enough! - New York, NY

I have never been so excited and nervous at the...

I have never been so excited and nervous at the same time. My surgery is 14 days away and I have been reading so many stories on here and thought that this would help the tiny bit of nerves I have. I am 24 years old, 106 pounds and am getting saline under the muscle. I have had several conversations with my ps and I thought I wanted to go for a full B/small C, so he reccomended 300cc for me, but now that time is getting closer I am realizing that I think I want to achieve a full C instead. Im hoping maybe 325cc but that is the biggest I think i can go with my tiny frame. I am beyond excited, I dont think its hit me yet. I think the biggest excitement is the fact that i wont have to wear padded bras anymore, or padded bathing suits. I am a little worried about the recovery time and being able to go back to work. Will the recovery time be more bc im getting under the muscle? And i was also wondering if it would be okay to at least walk on the treadmill at the gym week 2 ... nothing strenuous just some activity. Please send me your comments thanks guys!

Dr. Elliot Heler

No kidding about non padded bra and swim suits! because the prettiest clothes never have pads on lol! I am 24 too, 100-105lbs up and down, and getting saline under the muscle..but I want a full C and about 375cc but my frame is small too so I have to tell my PS make it the biggest that I be able to have for my frame when I see him on my pre-op on March 4th.. And yes I am wondering about longer recovery time for under muscle implants too, because I got 2 weeks off but I'm a waitress, and of course, carry trays and plates of foods :( So please update your story and tell us about your feeling and experience okay jaminesom!

Not having to wear padded bras and swimsuits is going to be amazing! Thanks so much for starting your story on RealSelf. Will you be posting before and after photos?