Breast Augmentation & So Happy I Finally Got It Done!- New York, NY

I had a great experience! (SALINE below the muscle...

I had a great experience! (SALINE below the muscle.) I used to be a small B cup, but after training 6-7x week (resistance cardio, muscular development, Muay Thai boxing) with clean eating for over 4 months, the fat melted off my body... I love my fit body, but my breast fat disappeared too & started looking like a 6 year old boy!

First Post-Op Time In A Bikini: 24 October 2013

I rarely am in swimwear, but I'll make sure to get spray tanned next time because I'm refridgerator white o_O I'm still adjusting to the new size, but happy that the massaging stage is making the implants drop.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. L from a friend who knows the wonderful Office Manager, Pearl. *My surgery price was from a referral and do not know his standard price.* The office provided me so much comfort & ease and very happy with my results thus far. My bust was an A cup at the consult, but Dr. L suggested a small C cup that would be big enough while still look natural. I was a candidate for both saline or silicone. He recommended saline because my left breast was slightly smaller and saline was the best option to balance out the proportion (335cc & 330cc). I was going to have around 340-350cc done for a mid-C cup, but would have been too large on my chest cavity/frame, especially since I'm Asian. They would have looked like water balloons at that size since my chest also slightly dips in. I went slightly bigger than what he had in mind (315cc & 310cc)... So I'm now between a small - mid C cup and love how they are settling. I love not having to wear a bra! Dr. Lefkovits is a supremely talented full service plastic surgeon for any elective cosmetic enhancement with over 30 years of experience. I also referred a close friend who will have surgery in a couple weeks and is very excited :) My photo with the sports bra was taken yesterday since it's not recommended to wear a standard bra until 4-6 months after the surgery, except for a sports bra. I will post another bare chest photo later when they settle some more and the incisions fade (on the breast crease). I just started massaging them to help them drop more... My implants are below the muscle. I've also been using vitamin E oil on the incisions twice a day to help fade the area/scars of the incisions. I'll have my 3rd follow-up consult mid-November and can't wait to go back to the gym! Now my body looks more appropriately proportioned and am so happy with my decision to get breast augmentation! Dr. Lefkovits also travels to the UAE Abu Dhabi every quarter to service his client demand abroad. This without a doubt validates his expertise and skills. You will not be disappointed by his direct knowledge and most importantly, he and the office team really took care of me.

You look awesome. I hope mine look as good as yours when I get them done
You look great! Congrats!
Your breasts look great! My surgery is next Thursday on Oct. 24,2013. I hope my boobs look like yours. I'm still trying to decide on the size (cc's). What is your height and weight?
I'm a Capricorn too LOL :) Thanks so much! I'm 5'-3", but my weight is around 125lbs since I have more muscle tone. I look like I would weigh more like 115lbs...my training gave me more glute/thigh definition so the augementation definitely makes me look more feminine. If you're more "buxom" (blonde, etc), you can get away with going bigger than what chose because it won't come off as fake because Asians are not typically busty... I don't mind going a bit bigger because my swollen size had more sex appeal, but now they look more tailored... however in my sports bra photo, they are compressed and look bigger :) I'm looking forward to seeing what they will look like in a few more months since I've only had them for around a month. You're going to love them and the first week is tough because of the soreness, but if you're athletic, I wouldn't recommend going too big because breasts will always get in the way. My PS is conservative and wanted me to aim for a tasteful aesthetic. He literally turns down candidates who want the "Bay Watch" look, especially if they are petite like myself... Go for a size that will give you enough sex appeal, but avoid looking "implanted" or the tacky Columbian stripper look because at the end of the day, clothing/fashion is hard fit a busty female unless you always favor body con pieces. (Going too big will also be more prone to capsular contracture.) Aim for longer-term comfort, but agree on a size with your PS. I'm excited and happy for your surgery date :)
My surgery was on September 17, 2013