How Soon After BA Surgery Will I Be Feeling Ok and Active? - New York, NY

Hi Ladies, I scheduled my BA on May 17th with...

Hi Ladies,

I scheduled my BA on May 17th with Dr. Elliot Heller, but have a lot of things going on fit the following month. My daughters bday party in 2 weeks, trip to Vegas June 13th. Will I be operational and feeling ok for all these things or should I postpone my surgery till later? Please share your experiences and recovery after BA.

Thank you girls!

Sounds like you're rescheduling your surgery for August. Let us know the new date so we can update the surgery calendar on RealSelf. I think you would be ready for your daughter's party in 2 weeks, but if you had any preparations to do beforehand, that might be challenging. Then trying to lift luggage around on a trip...that could be tough too. Smart thinking! What type/size implants are you thinking of getting? Take care!

Hi BethH, Thank you for commenting. Yes rescheduling once I have the date I will post it. That's exactly what stopped me, the preperations for the party and just so many things to take care of. I want to make sure and recover fully before any uneccessary physical activity. I'm thinking of moderate profile saline 325 maybe less.
             you should def. be ok to enjoy your plans in 2 weeks;