I Want a Small Waist&Chunky Booty!!

Ever since I've noticed bigbooty girls in the...

Ever since I've noticed bigbooty girls in the clubs or on Instagram I wanted a bbl. Then I found this site & finally decided I wanted that perfect body! I always had a small frame even when I was pregnant with my 1st & only child. I'm 23 & 4 11' 1/2 & weight 110-120! When I workout my body gets tone & I love my stomach but hate my butt it gets little. When I gain weight it goes to my face & back (I get wings) but my butt gets bigger! Etheir way I'm not happy :-(

Okay so I'm still looking for a doctor. I'm having...

Okay so I'm still looking for a doctor. I'm having such a hard time because I want to stay close to home and still get the results I dream of. I went to another consultation I saw Dr.Kevin Tehran. He's office is in Great Neck, New York. He seemed nice but I didn't really like him and plus his quote was the highest I have gotten "15,600" for my stomach and upper/lower back and put into my butt. The package did include everything from the vitamins to the garments etc. but way to high for my budget!!! I will continue to look. If anyone knows a good doctor in New York please let me know. THANK YOU
New York, NY

Okayy so I've gone to two consultations so far both by me (New York,Ny) . I was told 3,500 for everything my back, and stomach lipo but I did not feel safe in that place! I went to another one and she told me 6,000. I would have made Dr.Salama a option since he's so popular on this site but I have read many reviews of people that were not satisfied with the results he had done & the pics showed a bad job done. I think it really depends on how your body is and I rather be close to home. I will continue to go to as many consultations as possible "they are free" and hopefully I can book a date soon!

Does anyone know what doctor did Gissydoll on Instagram go to?
Hi ladies! I had backed down from my decision of getting surgery but a year later & I'm still thinking about it. I'm thinking of breast and butt implants! Any good doctors ?? Thank you
which doctor did you go see that they are charging so little?
seeing your last picture your pbutt is actually pretty perky i did sirgey in santiago dom rep he great. plus you would look good you have a good frMe. remember the surgery has dif outcomes depending on yoir frame
Who was your surgeon? honestly I love the work they do in my country like I was telling some girl that you just have to do the research just like here.. I don't go cause I'm having issues leaving my kids :(
I had surgery with dr.katherine feliz camilo she's great my sis a few co workers of her and my friend all had surgeries with her and no complains
Hey Hun have u ever thought of going to santo Domingo for surgery I myself have gone and a few of my friends an loved our results , care , and price
Well in Miami they have amazing drs. Dr.salama n dr.salzhauer also dr.mandieta. But my thing is I don't want to go out of town. :( check there work amazing....
@sexxibooty I know we are in the same thing...I would love to do it in Miami but I have a child & dog it's Just hard to be away & I have read reviews that they have problems after & no other surgeons wanna take a look because they didn't do it!
@chunkybooty lol ugh how stressful is this? Well I'm glad we ain't just going for the first thing that shows up..right now I'm debating my cousins are like go to Dominican Republic I have family and properties over there so it's like being here in a way my cousins surgeon was dr.hernandez very well known in dr he has done lots of artist over there, board certificy.but for some reason ppl talk shit about him here..lol that supposedly he is rude n crazy.i never got that from him. my cousins love him and they look amazing..my thing is that my kids r I'm school n I can't take them I want to b niptuck for the summer lol
Dr. Salama did a bad job ? so far i see good pictures from people where did you see this so i can read about it?
heyy thanks:-)
@krazyray42 heyy thanks:-)
@upgrademeplz Thanks but a tiny waist is what I really want!!
@Truefish Thanks... I know he was like I'll give you a discount for being petite already & he gave me the breakdown 1,000 for lipo 2,000 for the transfer of fat & 500 for the anesthesia=3,500 I'm going to check that out!
Well here in Ny they are very overpriced & they don't want to put a lot of CCs because its dangerous!
@nanah hey thanks for the thought but I wanna stay close to home!
welcome
I'm from boston I'm looking for a good doctor ima 20 and I hate my body I'm 5'3 and weight 140 any good doctors out hea or new york. I'm looking forward to some great results since I'm young trynn do it big I have a beautiful face , and I used to model since young wanna continue please help me 8k up is good I have the cash I just want the best doctor everrr ill pay anything for qood results and check up
Who was your dr? And are they all your the pics?
Sorry babes I got confused I thought u had done your surgery already.you and I are on the same boat I'm also from ny and I have been to a few consult but our surgeons here r a bit suck.. :/
@sexxibooty I agree & they charge mad $$$$
Your butt looks good. I think you'll have great results with the right doctor. I would be scared to go to someone charging less than 4 k for everything. Have you looked on the message boards at makemeheal? They may have recommendations for docs in New York.
Welcome aboard! Btw I think you already look great! If u decide to do it ...it will only get better !
I added two pics of my backside of me right now! Let me know what you guys think. Honestly.