Future Schulman Patient - New York, NY

Hello Ladies! For name sake, you can call me...

Hello Ladies! For name sake, you can call me College. I am 21 from NYC (Queens) and I am looking to get my Brazilian Butt Lift procedure with Dr. Wendell Perry as a College Graduation gift to myself. I finish Undergrad in June 2014 and would like my procedure done either that same month or July/August 2014. I've been creeping on this site already for a year. So I've finally (Aug. 2013) decided to join and post up my "Wish" Pictures and gather all the RESEARCH and INFORMATION I will need going into this procedure.

Pricing wise, I would like for my procedure (surgery price) to fall between the 8,000 - 9,000 price range.

-Currently, I am weighing in at 210 pounds standing at 5'4 inches.
-I have an Apple Figure, carrying almost ALL my weight in my STOMACH.
-I have NO ASS AT ALL.
-Large Back
-I have pretty decent looking thighs, legs calfs
-Large D/DD Cup Breast (I will get my breast reduced and lifted AFTER my BBL)
-My biceps/triceps are pretty Large, not incredibly large but big enough for me to dislike

-For the next 9/10 Months my goal is to bring my weight down from 210 to 150 lbs.
-I have a goal weight (after BBL) of being 135-145
-I want my procedure to give me a BIGGER, FULLER, ROUNDER BUTT.
-I want my procedure to give me a SHAPE that is not like an Apple, more HourGlass.
-I want my procedure to give me a FLATTER STOMACH.
-I want my procedure to allow me to feel like a WOMAN!!!

These are my goals/aspirations.
Looking forward to chatting with you all and posting up my Before, During and After Photos.

Photo

First photo of mine updated to RS

What I'm working with, naturally..

First time uploading my body pictures to RS

This is hard for me to do.. But thats me! Thats my body, for now.. Pre Sx Goal: Loose 50-60 lbs in a year.

Hips I would like

The hips I want

The Breast I want

I would also like to get my breast done. I have large, saggy, heavy breast. I would like to take them down some and make them smaller and perkier.

My body. Bad picture, will do for now.

This is my body. Saggy breast. HUGE stomach. Narrow lower body. I have no ass. Large upper body, shoulders, back. My thighs are a decent size. Too bad I don't have an ass to match. My legs/calfs are thick.

All of this stomach needs to go. Fat from my shoulders, back, arms and inner thighs need to GO! I need my breast smaller and perkier!

What I don't want to happen to my body

What I don't want happening to my body. No funny looking, awkwardly placed, awkwardly proportionate pieces of fat placed in my hips or thighs. I want to look natural. I want a fat ass of course, but I want my new body to look normal not dysfunctional.

What I don't want happening to my body

EXACTLY WHAT I WANT

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!

Feeling a little discouraged about choosing the RIGHT doctor

I'm feeling a little discouraged. Have ya'll ever looked at the BAD reviews your favorite doctors got? Them thangs will fuck your head up. I'm reading so many bad reviews on Salama & a few on Perry and I'm just so sad and I keep thinking to myself, what if the results I want are not realistic for my current body type. What if I come out looking worse after surgery then I did when I went in. What if I don't fully love my results. What if I come out with one cheek bigger than the other, so on and so forth. This shit is really scary. I've been lurking on Real Self already for a year and I still haven't had 1000% confidence in a doctor yet. I also don't want to pay 13, 14 or 16k for a Butt Transfer. That is absolutely NOT realistic. All I can do is hope and pray on it.

3 Doctors I am considering

Perry, Salama or LaGrasso.
Even though I read some really stomach turning reviews about Salama on here.

Advice. Which should I do first? Breast Reduction/Lift or BBL

As I am working on loosing a gang of weight the next 8-12 months. I want to know which I should do first? My breast reduction/lift or my Brazilian butt lift. I know that I can not do both surgeries together, it is not wise to do so. I've posted wish pictures of the boobies & ass I wish to gain. Let me hear your advice ladies.. Thanks!

=(

Gained 10lbs =(

Real Talk: Let me vent for a second

I refuse to believe I have to leave the COUNTRY to receive decent plastic surgery for a decent price. First of all, 10K to have lipo & fat transfer is RIDICULOUS. That is tuition, a down payment on a car or house. 10K is A LOT of money. Too much money. I have nothing against those who chose to leave the country for surgery. As for me, I personally do not feel 100% safe going to a country where I am not from, where my language is not thoroughly spoken or understood. On the contrary, I feel like DR is creating and sculpting some AMAZING bodies. But how long are these bodies lasting? Is your body staying that way 12-24 months post-op? Its so frustrating seeing people only 0-3 months post op and trying to make a life decision based off that tiny bit of information. I've read that swelling last up to 6 months. So its very difficult trying to pick and chose a surgeon based on results that aren't even a year old yet. I guess this is why it is imperative to do EXTENSIVE research. I've been on RS for a few months now, but have lurked on the site for just about a year now. When I first came on, I felt like Perry was the one. His pricing was right, his behavior and mannerism was right and he had some decent-good work. I hadn't ready any bad reviews on him at the time. I thought he was the "one".. Fast forward today, I see some not so happy reviews on him, his pricing has gone up and I'm taking a closer look at his bodies, I see some un-even-ness and shaping that I personally am not too fond of. I don't want to act off of emotion. I don't want to rush into this and get stuck with results that will drive me into a deeper depression. *Breathe*. I don't know what to think or say or do. I'm just so stuck

Nevermind.

Perry is not my doctor of choice anymore.
As I am not completely, 100% happy with each and everyone of his results.
The search continues

Im taking that vent/rant back.

After being on real self for so damn long. Reading so many damn post. Seeing the Ups & Downs of this BBL procedure. I think I'm going to dish out the money if it cost me 10K or more. I have to be realistic. This is a COSMETIC surgery, I can't be frugal with my body, health or money. If I have to invest in a good doctor, then that is what I will do.

With that being said, I ditched my liking for Salaama, Perry, LaGrasso.. & I think I'm gonna keep it in the NYC hometown with MATTHEW SCHULMAN. I've been watching his reviews lately and I've been seeing some NICE fattys that he is responsible for. I'm going to continue watching him like a hawk and if (by June/July) this summer I feel like he is still supplying AMAZING looking asses, I'm gonna invest the 12K and go to him.. It will be so much easier and less of headache to keep my procedure local.. I will be saving so much money off Plane, Hotel, Travel and so much more. We'll see...

Schulman it is.

I've finally found a doctor with results/track record that I am happy about..
Schulman has done some AMAZING work thus far and I'm going to put up the beaucoup bucks and get transformed by him.

Current Goal May 2014 for the next 8-9 months

I currently weigh 233 lbs.
My goal for the next YEAR is to loose 75 to 95 pounds bringing me down to a range of 158 lbs - 138 lbs.

My height is 5'4..

And before I go under the knife, I would like to loose a great amount of weight so my CANVAS for Dr. Schulman is at a better place

the world

the world treats you better when you look better. the better your body, the better you'll be treated at work, at school, in social settings so on and so forth. sad reality. i'm very young. fresh out of college young. i've had a bad-bent-wideback-body my entire life and for me, this procedure is going to be life changing. its not even about having a fat ass to me. its about being feeling like a woman for ONCE in my motherfkn life. i've always felt ugly, insecure, unwanted, sloppy, unlady like and very unhappy. my body/image issues have brought that on. my insecurities with my body have negatively affected every aspect of my social life. i cant maintain healthy relationships with people ESPECIALLY men because of how insecure I am. it might sound bizzare, but to me this surgical procedure will be a blessing. it will be life changing. the happiness that will begin in my life, i can't even begin to explain.. women with nice proportionate figures take for granted what they have. when you're born a swan, you dont concern yourself with the feelings of ugly ducklings. you cant fathom our lives or livelihoods.

Exactly what I want