Exceptional! - New York, NY

New York Plastic Surgeon

My entire visits with Dr. Schaffner are marked with courtesy and professionalism. I have been a patient of Dr. Schaffner's for a couple of years now. I see him for routine botox injections. He knows exactly how much botox is neccessary to give my 50 yr. old face the appearance of a 30 yr. old face! Really! He is that amazing! He is a fantastic listner and really pays attention to detail. Dr. Schaffner has never ONCE made my face look over-done. In my opinion, he is a true artist! Also, Dr. Schaffner is so skilled that I have never ONCE seen any bruises develop following injections...that's rare! I am always extremely impressed with his work. I certainly would recommend Dr. Schaffner to anyone whose lokking for the best! AJ

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.