Double Eyelid

I got partial incision double eyelid surgery 3...

I got partial incision double eyelid surgery 3 weeks ago. I have very noticeable indents and bumpiness around my incision and extra folds that do not look normal. Will the indents and extra folds go away on their own? I am really starting to regret getting this surgery because now I feel I look worse than before. Would getting full incision double eyelid surgery have prevented the extra folds? What is causing the indents and how can I fix this? My left also feels heavier and tighter than my right eye. Is this normal? Please help me. I am worried that my surgery might have been botched.

6 weeks. Most of the bumpiness and indents are...

6 weeks. Most of the bumpiness and indents are disappearing on their own. But the extra fold on my right eye is really bothering me and my left eye feels tighter/heavier. It is a very stressful time for me.

11 months Post Op

11 months Post Op

2 Years and 6 months - Post Op

I'm considering getting a revision. My left eyelid appears to have ptosis. When I feel my incision line I can feel thicker scar tissue than my right eye.

2 years and 10 months - Post Op

Not sure how I feel about my eyes. Somedays I'm fine with them, other days I hate them. If I do get a revision, I plan to go to South Korea to get them redone because they have more expertise. My left eye still bothers me, there is a difference in feeling underneath my eyelid where the scar is. It keeps growing thicker scar tissue than my right eye - which results in a tired look. I will wait until I am older and if it gets worse though - I'm scared about getting more surgery.