Horrible Craters Gone After Seeing the Doc - New York, NY

In a nutshell i had craters all over my face as a...

in a nutshell i had craters all over my face as a result of scarring from acne as a teenager. made me self conscious my whole life. went to dr N a few times and now i cant even remember what my face looked like before they were removed. i look good now. this is a classic example of money well-spent.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr N is a very friendly and funny person. very pleasant person to be around. he was a gentleman. best thing was that there is a 'no waiting' policy in his office, so when i arrived there the waiting room was more like a formality since he saw me right away. all 3 times. that's pretty damn rare with doctors.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Acne Scar Treatment community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Acne Scars Treatment community today.
hello what treatment did he use