Can't Wait - New York, NY

I am a mother of two and grandmother. I am 44...

I am a mother of two and grandmother. I am 44 years old. When my daughter was born, I weighed 120 before pregnancy and 175 during. I lost alot of the weight but I weighed 140 for a long time. I am 5' tall. My skin got stretched (well everything got stretched).

I work out and no matter how hard I try the "ick" is still there. I tried really hard one year and I looked better than ever but I still had the wrinkles and the jelly belly..

I am having a breast lift and TT and I can't wait. This site has been a god send.

I never thought dream would come true but I got a huge promotion so happy promotion to me.

Day three. I am feeling really good. Pain pump...

Day three. I am feeling really good. Pain pump removed yesterday so I lost the luxury of the numbness so I feel I little more sore today but I am up trying not to overdo it. Can't wait for drains to come up.

So it is day 5 am I am still very sore in my core....

So it is day 5 am I am still very sore in my core. My breasts are good no pain at all. Where the pain pump was removed is sore and swollen. I feel so much better when I stand up straight.

I have slept in bed since night two and that hasn't been so bad. Well the guest bed because ours is too high.

I am still taking the Arnica and Bromelain. I can't say if it worked but I had minimal swelling and bruising. Bruising from lipo almost gone BUT he only took out 200 ccs so I think that matters.

Ibuprofen might also be helping because it is an anti-inflamatory

So yesterday's day out was successful. My left drain put out 10ccs in a twelve hour period but the right one is still pumping 30-40 in a 12 hour period. I was hoping to get them out tomorrow so I don't have to figure out how to hide them at work tomorrow.

As of yesterday (day four) I had also gained three pounds so maybe there is more swelling than I think. But also on day four I was able to poop. Smoothly on day five as well. I have been using a women's laxative once a day they are usually pink, along with two vegatable laxatives (I think it is the generic of the Senot at rite aid. Anyways I feel much better in that respect.

I am tired of the chair so I am having my DH pack it up and send it back to mom's. I am on the couch today. It is much easier to get up from the couch. If your recliner has a handle forget it.

My son hasn't been to see me yet. His reply was "it wasn't a real operation, you chose to have it.". Well hmmpf. He is young but I miss my grandson it's been a week (LOL).

Ok so back to work tomorrow 1/2 time I think. Maybe 10-3. I sit all day so I think if I have a stool I will be okay. (Bringing heating pad).

I used an ice pack last night on my core (over two layers of shirts). It felt soooo good, wait it felt amazing and then I read you shouldn't use one. Uggh. Well I read you shouldn't use a heating pad either but I use it on my back so there should be no worries.

Enough for day 5 happy healing ladies.

One week update. I went back to the Dr. and my...

One week update. I went back to the Dr. and my left drain is gone yay.... But there is a something over my belly button. He wasn't sure if it was fluid or infected or or.. uggh. He put me on an antibiotic for a couple days I go back Thursday hopefully to get other drain out and see how we are doing. Work is good. I am back to a full schedule but when I get home, I change and go right to my chair. I am excited everything is looking real good and each day it gets better.
Syracuse Plastic Surgeon

This provider was recommended to me by my general surgeon and my fiance who had a former girlfriend who utilized his services.