Full Tummy Tuck and Mini Liposuction on my Sides - New York

After two c-sections and unseen results from...

After two c-sections and unseen results from cardio workouts, it was finally time to go under the knife for something that would enhance the way I felt about myself.

The Pro's: Quick recovery. Tomorrow will make two weeks since my procedure and I've been up and about sine day 2. I absolutely love my side and front profile already even though I'm swollen for the next 3 months.

Cons: while not c-section pain, you really become familiar with how many of your bodily functions are directly related to your stomach muscles. Laughing, coughing, sneezing and even blowing your nose will bring you a different type of unwanted discomfort. Super great experience overall!

To "Loso" my recovery was everything they prepared me for. It takes a good 8 weeks to be fully up and running (literally able to train for my marathon) a year and a half later, with some numbness, I am still pleasantly pleased.
I definitely had general anesthesia and was put completely asleep. I went to sleep with drawings on my belly and woke up with no belly. It was the greatest! And no, there was no option.
Did they do your tummy tuck under general anesthesia? Just wondering if they gave you an option for epidural with twilight sedation?
NY Eye and Ear Infirmary

Not only was my doctor and the staff professional but they went above and beyond to make me comfortable. Not only was this my experience with the plastic surgery department but the entire optical has been professional and friendly. Made my 1st cosmetic surgery experience 5 out of 5 star rating!