Fat Transfer, Facelift, Lower Bleph, Rhinoplasty - Dr. Andrew Jacono

Under eye bags, sagging skin. As a result of...

Under eye bags, sagging skin.

As a result of weight loss and a genetic predisposition for hollow midface/eyes, I was left with premature sagging and lack of volume in my face. It took me almost a year of research and several consultations with various surgeons before I found Dr.Jacono. During my two pre surgery consultations I was especially interested in seeing examples of younger patients who had undergone pan facial rejuvenation (I am 37). I was shown dozens of examples.His strategy for my facial rejuvenation included a deep plane facelift, lower blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty and fat transfer. His execution was flawless. I look 8 or 9 years younger and more beautiful. The result is truly remarkable. The scars are already almost imperceptible after only 6 weeks. I do not look pulled, filled or fake in any way whatsoever. Because he used a deep plane technique (which repositions the deep tissues, not just the top few layers), when I speak or move my face everything looks and feels as it is supposed to. Working in the fashion industry I have seen many examples of bad fat transfers and bad facelifts up close. This surgeon has a keen sense of subtlety and balance. The recovery progressed smoothly, although because I had so many procedures done at once the swelling took some time to resolve. One must have the emotional fortitude and patience to deal with recovery. Through it all he and his staff continue to provide superb post op care. There is risk with any surgery but working with someone of Dr. Jacono's caliber can mitigate those risks significantly. I highly recommend him.

I can share pictures if you contact me privately.

8 months post op. I've added a couple of images.

8 months post op. I've added a couple of images.

10 months post op. Went to see Dr. Jacono today...

10 months post op. Went to see Dr. Jacono today for a follow up. I took a screen shot before/after from the front. My face is no longer square! My cheeks are higher (even though I didn't have a cheeklift, his style of facelift elevates the cheek pads). Really happy and enjoying the results. Thank you Dr. Jacono.

closeup of nose

I got a few messages requesting closeup before/afters of my nose. Here they are. You can see the boxy tip reshaped in the 'up the nose' angle. You can also see the nice effect of the fat transfer and the lower bleph from that angle (less bags/folds/shadows in the after picture).

another before/after image

This after pic is a bit older (8 months post op) but it's in the same lighting. No makeup, shiny skin in the after.

images removed

Hi Ladies. I've removed my images because my identity has been compromised. Please contact me privately if you'd like to see before/after pictures.
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon