Breast Implants with Lolipop Lift - New York, NY

Waiting to unravel them, but so far I'm in love....

Waiting to unravel them, but so far I'm in love. I'm 5'2 120 pounds I was a Small 34 C. I'm 25 years old no kids. I needed a lift and wanted implants. I was very nauseous for my post op day one. I have some soreness, but so far so good. I received 339cc. I have Silicone implants. I have high profile implants because of my small frame.

A little Before and after

4 days post op

Tried on a swimsuit top

Feeling better

Feeling better however there is some soreness. I'm very happy with this procedure. I feel better about myself. Hoping the scars will heal well with good care. I'm excited that I won't need a bra. However I will go for sizing in a few months.

Two weeks post op

I got measured today and I know this is subject to change, but my bra size is a 32 DD. Steri strips are still on.

Steri strips removed

He told me to order silicone sheets for my incisions. However, I'm wondering if it's too soon. Here's some photos. Hope the healing continues 3 weeks post op

Up close look at scars

I'm almost 4 weeks post op I had Steri strips on for 3 weeks. I still have steri strips on a small area my doctor said that area wasn't healed yet. After I get the okay he said I can use silicone strips. I have not use anything on my incisions for 1 week. I think they look good. Tell me what you think.

Just started using Scarguard MD and paper tape

Just started using Scarguard MD and paper tape. I will be ordering silicone strips for the scars. I feel that the scarguard is very annoying to take off. Any other good products or recommendations? Thanks for the input.

32 DDD

Got remeasured today at a 32 DDD. I didn't fit in 32 DD crazy huh?

Tried on clothes no bra.

I tried on some clothing with no bra. My boobs have dropped I should be almost 2 months post op.

Boob greed I think I'm 32dd

Boob greed I think I'm a 32dd but I think it depends on the make of the bra. I want bigger boobs.

Side view of two weeks ago

I still have not purchased the scar guard. I do think I'm healing well.

Buyers Remorse

I think I'm having buyers remorse. I know he said my scars would get worse before they get better, but they have gotten worse. I really know I needed a lift but I should have just gotten bigger boobs to avoid the scar. I feel depressed. I don't even want my boyfriend to see my boobs.

Disappointed with my boobs

So I know a lot of women out there are thinking of getting a breast lift. I went to my plastic surgeon with the intention of just getting implants. I was told that my nipple was too low and I had too much sagging skin. I had a lollipop lift done with a implant. At first it looked nice to me. Now I think my Areola is slightly too high. I am A black woman so I have experience dark scarring. I am working with my dermatologist to lighten these dark scarring marks. My plastic surgeon persuaded me to get a breast lift with my implant. He said The shape of my breast wouldn't look good without it. These scars are very depressing to me. I generally have nice skin so for me to go and be so scarred on an area of my breast which is sacred to me is very heart wrenching. I am a single female I haven't had any kids. To get a new partner I would have to explain why have the scars on my breasts. I don't want to do that. I would have rather had a bigger implant, fuller breast, and lower nipple which I look now and I see a lot of women have implants with a lower nipple. I miss my old nipples they were so symmetrical. I have these scars for a nicer shape and I really wish I had listened to my gut and just gotten the implant. There's nothing I can do to change that. I have to keep my head up and pray that the scars fade.

Going to the dermatologist for hyper pigmentation to try something different

Lines still there. I want the to fade so bad so I have another appt with the dermatologist. I will probably go to another plastic surgeon to even out the top of my areolas
Dr. Guy Watts

Dr. Guy Watts is such an amazing doctor his bedside manner is impressive. He answered all of my questions and helped me to make the best choice for me. I would recommend him to everyone I know. It's very rare that you meet such a caring doctor. Some doctors tend to be so cold. I knew based on our first consultation that this is the doctor who would be preforming my surgery. The surgery was performed by doctor Guy Watts and Maria Lotempio.