Breast Implants with Lolipop Lift - New York, NY

Waiting to unravel them, but so far I'm in love....

Waiting to unravel them, but so far I'm in love. I'm 5'2 120 pounds I was a Small 34 C. I'm 25 years old no kids. I needed a lift and wanted implants. I was very nauseous for my post op day one. I have some soreness, but so far so good. I received 339cc. I have Silicone implants. I have high profile implants because of my small frame.

A little Before and after

4 days post op

Tried on a swimsuit top

Feeling better

Feeling better however there is some soreness. I'm very happy with this procedure. I feel better about myself. Hoping the scars will heal well with good care. I'm excited that I won't need a bra. However I will go for sizing in a few months.

Two weeks post op

I got measured today and I know this is subject to change, but my bra size is a 32 DD. Steri strips are still on.

Steri strips removed

He told me to order silicone sheets for my incisions. However, I'm wondering if it's too soon. Here's some photos. Hope the healing continues 3 weeks post op

Up close look at scars

I'm almost 4 weeks post op I had Steri strips on for 3 weeks. I still have steri strips on a small area my doctor said that area wasn't healed yet. After I get the okay he said I can use silicone strips. I have not use anything on my incisions for 1 week. I think they look good. Tell me what you think.

Just started using Scarguard MD and paper tape

Just started using Scarguard MD and paper tape. I will be ordering silicone strips for the scars. I feel that the scarguard is very annoying to take off. Any other good products or recommendations? Thanks for the input.

32 DDD

Got remeasured today at a 32 DDD. I didn't fit in 32 DD crazy huh?

Tried on clothes no bra.

I tried on some clothing with no bra. My boobs have dropped I should be almost 2 months post op.

Boob greed I think I'm 32dd

Boob greed I think I'm a 32dd but I think it depends on the make of the bra. I want bigger boobs.

Side view of two weeks ago

I still have not purchased the scar guard. I do think I'm healing well.

Buyers Remorse

I think I'm having buyers remorse. I know he said my scars would get worse before they get better, but they have gotten worse. I really know I needed a lift but I should have just gotten bigger boobs to avoid the scar. I feel depressed. I don't even want my boyfriend to see my boobs.
Dr. Guy Watts

Dr. Guy Watts is such an amazing doctor his bedside manner is impressive. He answered all of my questions and helped me to make the best choice for me. I would recommend him to everyone I know. It's very rare that you meet such a caring doctor. Some doctors tend to be so cold. I knew based on our first consultation that this is the doctor who would be preforming my surgery. The surgery was performed by doctor Guy Watts and Maria Lotempio.

My girlfriend said to get the Eucerin in a tub. Her family has been through a lot of cutting for injuries to lifts to a huge hunk of her face removed for cancer. SHE'S GORGEOUS and you cannot tell. Her daughter had her chest burned off by a firework accident. You cannot tell. So, I am using Eucerin in the tub and am healing super duper fast!
I just read your last post. I had been using the scar gel and about a week ago I got the silicone scar guard sheets. Mine have significantly improved in 1 week. I wear the sheets 24/7 and only take off to shower. Might be worth a shot. About $20 a box.
thanks, Britt56. I am 8 weeks out now. Still good to try?
my boyfriend is a nurse and says to be patient. They are healing so fast that they won't even be noticable in a few months. Yeah, he's amazing.
I think I'm like 3 months out. Can't hurt. It helped me
Great. Thanks so much for taking the time to share!!!!!!!
Your breast lift looks AWESOME! I had a breast lift as well, the scars looked their worst (darkest) at about 3 months, and eventually faded to the point of being invisible by the 6th-9th month. TT Latina is correct, there are Rx cremes as well as laser treatments that can help. You should seek out an amazing Dermatologist or PS who has proven results with aggressive scar treatment. If you are interested in a great one in NYC, PM me and I will give you the information. Good Luck!
I went to a dermatologist he gave me a cream. He said scars fade over time. I just want them to go away. They look worse now I'm actually at the 4 month mark. Thanks for the kind words. I'm in Connecticut one hour away from NY. I would love to get the information. Thank you.
Thank you, beautiful. These posts mean so much and are so encouraging. Thank you for taking the time.
Your breast look beautiful. If you would have gone bigger then your breast could 1) say faster 2) put stress on internal suture and a chance they get undone, causing implant to drop down more and causing a double bubble and needing a revision. At this point in closed to my 7th month. Currently I'm using prescribed Retin A and prescription hydroquinone (skin lightener)..on my tummy tuck incision and its working. Be persistent in whatever product you use. Boyfriend (a man) hmm!!! They only worry about one thing girl! And that ain't the scar ;D so walk proudly with your boobs on the loose and embrace your blessing. Many of us desire nice breast and either we can't afford them or haven't found a good doctor or some of the ones that got it didn't get a well done job. You were blessed to get a nice job done. Embrace it, enjoy how pretty they look girl! Focus on your beautiful lifted, perky and perfect shape. :-) good luck finding a product that will help fade your car. But be consistent the first year which is the most critical. Sending your hugs
Thank for the hugs I needed them. Yeah your right. I really did have a good doctor but the scars are really upsetting to me. I went to a dermatology last week. He gave me a steroid cream. I'm hoping it works
you look amazing&nice definition on abs! Don't be sad Try scar strips&vit e. Wait the 6 mos-1 year. stay positive&hang in there.
I ordered strips someone they never got delivered. Luckily amazon gave me a refund
Walmart or Target may have them,not sure but Walmart has everything even fajas.
Unbelievable healing! Your body is absolutely amazing and to add the beautiful top to it... just wow! Thank you for sharing your journey.
it seems like you lost weight before your surgery. they look amazing and your scars don't show. did you use any products, excluding scar guard?
Wow, you can't hardly see your scar, you look amazing. Your body is killer!
You and I are like identical patients!! Same exact case.. I'm fit and need a lift with implants I have kids though! I love your results I'm actually on my way to a consultation, in so skeptical... Let's see!
Oh please, lets us know how it goes and which Dr. You are seeing there. Good luck!! :)
I went to DR Jeffrey Hartog here in winter park fl, and I'm shocked they are charging me about 7000 for full lift and saline implants and 8300 for silicone! Omg that's way too expensive!
That's why i went out of the country , full mastoplexy with a reduction on the right with aug 310cc silicone 4000 $
Here in KC it was $8486