Breast Implants with Lolipop Lift - New York, NY

Waiting to unravel them, but so far I'm in love....

Waiting to unravel them, but so far I'm in love. I'm 5'2 120 pounds I was a Small 34 C. I'm 25 years old no kids. I needed a lift and wanted implants. I was very nauseous for my post op day one. I have some soreness, but so far so good. I received 339cc. I have Silicone implants. I have high profile implants because of my small frame.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

A little Before and after

4 days post op

Wow! Your new babies look awesome! Healing hugs honey take care your incisions xoxoxo
Thanks, I just hope they heal well like yours. I'm going to buy silicone sheets after 8 weeks. Crossing my fingers they heal like yours.
Looks great!

Tried on a swimsuit top

Wow u have a great body, smoking Hot!!

Feeling better

Feeling better however there is some soreness. I'm very happy with this procedure. I feel better about myself. Hoping the scars will heal well with good care. I'm excited that I won't need a bra. However I will go for sizing in a few months.

You look amazing, what size are you filling out so far?
I haven't gone for sizing yet, but I'll keep you posted
Bra size update a 32 DD

Two weeks post op

I got measured today and I know this is subject to change, but my bra size is a 32 DD. Steri strips are still on.

What I want to know is how do I get a stomach like yours?? I can't even appreciate the improvement in your chest cause I'm so mesmerized by your kick ass tummy. I mean I work out, but damn my stomach looks like crap compared to yours. I've had three kids two cesseareans. But I want a tummy like yours!! U look rockin.
Thanks I am on a high protein low-carb diet. I eat lean meats such as chicken breast, turkey breast and salmon. I workout at home I do the insanity cardio abs workout everyday it's only 16min. Abs are diet, mostly how you eat. I cut out most sweets. Number one thing to remember when doing ab workouts is to keep your core tight. Thank you very much. I hope this helps.
Lookin good!!

Steri strips removed

He told me to order silicone sheets for my incisions. However, I'm wondering if it's too soon. Here's some photos. Hope the healing continues 3 weeks post op

You look great and so good for 3 weeks. And agree with the abs comments. You look like a fitness model! How do you stay in such great shape?
Nice! The high profiles look great on you, and check out your abs! So happy for you;)

Up close look at scars

I'm almost 4 weeks post op I had Steri strips on for 3 weeks. I still have steri strips on a small area my doctor said that area wasn't healed yet. After I get the okay he said I can use silicone strips. I have not use anything on my incisions for 1 week. I think they look good. Tell me what you think.

Your scars are healing nicely...looking amazing!
You look so good. Your going to be my wish pic girl!

Just started using Scarguard MD and paper tape

Just started using Scarguard MD and paper tape. I will be ordering silicone strips for the scars. I feel that the scarguard is very annoying to take off. Any other good products or recommendations? Thanks for the input.

I concur, your abs are amazing! Your results are perfect...I love how round you are!
Please share with us your ab workout. Your tummy looks fantastic.

32 DDD

Got remeasured today at a 32 DDD. I didn't fit in 32 DD crazy huh?

You look amazing! And are healing like a champ! Are you only using scarguard md? Im looking for a new one bc my scars are not healing well enough.

Tried on clothes no bra.

I tried on some clothing with no bra. My boobs have dropped I should be almost 2 months post op.

Ahh they look terrific ! Your abs are even more amazing I'm so jealous. You look smoking hot (; I was measured at a 32DDD too at vs but I swear they are not that big ahha. keep us posted
wow absolutely stunning results! perfect amount of cleavage! how is your sensitivity (boobs and or nipples?)
U look hot!

Boob greed I think I'm 32dd

Boob greed I think I'm a 32dd but I think it depends on the make of the bra. I want bigger boobs.

Your Body is amazing and i LOVE YR ABS,MAKES ME MISS MINE. Bigger boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!
;)

Side view of two weeks ago

I still have not purchased the scar guard. I do think I'm healing well.

Unbelievable healing! Your body is absolutely amazing and to add the beautiful top to it... just wow! Thank you for sharing your journey.
it seems like you lost weight before your surgery. they look amazing and your scars don't show. did you use any products, excluding scar guard?
Wow, you can't hardly see your scar, you look amazing. Your body is killer!

Buyers Remorse

I think I'm having buyers remorse. I know he said my scars would get worse before they get better, but they have gotten worse. I really know I needed a lift but I should have just gotten bigger boobs to avoid the scar. I feel depressed. I don't even want my boyfriend to see my boobs.

Looks great!!!
Your results look great! Congratulations!
You look really great and they scar looks good. It doesn't look bad in the photos. Your boyfriend will love them.
Dr. Guy Watts

Dr. Guy Watts is such an amazing doctor his bedside manner is impressive. He answered all of my questions and helped me to make the best choice for me. I would recommend him to everyone I know. It's very rare that you meet such a caring doctor. Some doctors tend to be so cold. I knew based on our first consultation that this is the doctor who would be preforming my surgery. The surgery was performed by doctor Guy Watts and Maria Lotempio.