Under Eye Dark Circles with Restylane and Juvederm - New York, NY

I've had dark, hereditary under eye circles my...

I've had dark, hereditary under eye circles my whole life. Once I turned 30, my under eyes became hollow and the circles were even more prominent.

I wanted Restylane in my tear troughs. Since the eye area is so delicate, I did my research before letting anyone inject me. I found that Dr. Eviatar was THE MAN when it comes to oculoplastic procedures and boy, was I right.

He told me that I needed Juvederm in my cheeks before using Restylane. 2 weeks later, he injected the Restylane. The procedure itself was extremely easy breezy. Aside from a few pokes of pain, I barely felt anything. I had mild bruising the first day but nothing that kept me down.

I look AMAZING. I never thought I could leave the house without gobs of concealer under my eyes but now I can!!!

A Week Later… Do I Need MORE Restylane? :(

After I initially got the treatment, I loved it. However, a few days later, the "Wow" started to decrease. I don't think 1 cc of Restylane was enough for me. The doctor did mention I might need more. but honestly, after spending nearly $2000 on this, I don't know how I feel.

One Month Post-Op : Overall Pretty Good

A month after I got the injectibles, I'm overall pretty happy. My hollows are nearly gone and I often go outside without any makeup (which I would never do before). Although I do want a litttttttle more Restylane in my tear ducts, Dr. E recommended that we wait 3 months before doing any more.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

THANK YOU Dr. Eviatar. YOU ARE A GOD of INJECTABLES.