Under Eye Dark Circles with Restylane and Juvederm - New York, NY

I've had dark, hereditary under eye circles my...

I've had dark, hereditary under eye circles my whole life. Once I turned 30, my under eyes became hollow and the circles were even more prominent.

I wanted Restylane in my tear troughs. Since the eye area is so delicate, I did my research before letting anyone inject me. I found that Dr. Eviatar was THE MAN when it comes to oculoplastic procedures and boy, was I right.

He told me that I needed Juvederm in my cheeks before using Restylane. 2 weeks later, he injected the Restylane. The procedure itself was extremely easy breezy. Aside from a few pokes of pain, I barely felt anything. I had mild bruising the first day but nothing that kept me down.

I look AMAZING. I never thought I could leave the house without gobs of concealer under my eyes but now I can!!!
Hey truebluegirl u look great! How much was the restylane by it self and did they charge you consultation fee?
1 vial was $800 (They had a promotion going on for $100 off) and Juvederm was $1100.
Great results. Why did you need Juvederm prior to Restylane?

A Week Later… Do I Need MORE Restylane? :(

After I initially got the treatment, I loved it. However, a few days later, the "Wow" started to decrease. I don't think 1 cc of Restylane was enough for me. The doctor did mention I might need more. but honestly, after spending nearly $2000 on this, I don't know how I feel.
Regarding your concern of needing more filler 1 week post procedure, book a follow up with your surgeon. Only he will be able to properly assess your results. If you end up requiring a touch up, it may only require a very small amount of product. Some clinics have mini touch up syringes of product on hand at a fraction of the cost for this very purpose. In the future, always insist on a 2 week post procedure follow up. I've both had the same treatment as you numerous times, and I've also worked in the industry. Resty and other hyaluronic fillers tend to take up lots of water immediately following treatment. Thus, docs will often under-treat the area and have their patients come back after 2 weeks to assess whether more product is required. This is especially yhe case when treating the finicky undereye area. It's far better to add than to take away. Don't fret! I'm sure your doc will take care of your concerns.
I just had voluma done to my cheeks and now I feel I need the restylane under my eyes as well. I too have had dark circles all of my life and apply concealer probably 15 times per day. Were you left with any lumps or ridges?

One Month Post-Op : Overall Pretty Good

A month after I got the injectibles, I'm overall pretty happy. My hollows are nearly gone and I often go outside without any makeup (which I would never do before). Although I do want a litttttttle more Restylane in my tear ducts, Dr. E recommended that we wait 3 months before doing any more.
you look fantastic! Did he inject you the same day as the consultation? I'm just wondering if I come in from out of town how this works. I too have hollow under eyes and am concerned about who will inject me.
Do you remember how many injection spots did he make under your eyes?? Your results look beautiful !!
I don't remember exactly but I feel the right eye had fewer injections (3-4?) while the left required maybe 10? The whole process took under 30 min.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

THANK YOU Dr. Eviatar. YOU ARE A GOD of INJECTABLES.