Everything Comes with the Pro's and the Con's - New York

I am 26 y/o Asian female, 4'10 3/4'',...

I am 26 y/o Asian female, 4'10 3/4'', 115lbs. I recently had breast augmentation done on 12/9/2010. Mentor 34A to 34C (325cc bilaterally gummy bear). Having R Breast pain despite massaging/anbx/vit E. Looks normal and great with clothes looks weird when flexing your chest muscle naked. Does everyone breast look distorted?

Apparently I do not have capsular contraction.  What you see is that the pocket on the right was not large enough.

New York Plastic Surgeon

The surgeon did an excellent job to all my friends who got it.

Does your doctor have a revision policy? maybe the pocket he created in your right boob was not big enough?
just like the doctor told me he will tell you to give it sometime. keep on massaging everyday religiously. my girlfriends who got theirs done fluffed out in 6 weeks to 9 weeks. Everyone is different. I hope it goes well don't forget to post pictures so more women can learn more about what it can look like since we all come in many different shapes and sizes
I have a similar issue when my muscles contract. My right side is still high too. I'm only 2 months post op though.
are you still having that problem now?
Yes, I am. I updated my profile, last week... You can see the pictures there. Are you?
these are my pictures. I didn't post new ones
Yeah they do look quite high with quite a big gap in the middle, maybe you could discuss with your surgeon. Might look better if you have the implants on top of your muscle (Sub-glandular). I've pasted a link you may be interested in (Click on Revision) might help you out.

Dr. Teitelbaum has also posted on RealSelf: see his profile.

seems like the physician is suggestion to place it underneath the muscle. =T

hi there...I moved your email address from your update, solely to protect you from spammers.  If someone wants to reach you, they can PM you from your profile.

hey thanks I thought I didn't have a PM.