That B**** dont have NO ass at all! The struggle is real ladies

I have looked into each doctor and dr schulman in...

I have looked into each doctor and dr schulman in New York & dr salzhauer in Florida are the two that I feel give the best results and are two that I feel safest / comfortable with. I have a consultation coming up with dr schulman in September. Salzhauer is further away so I'm going to have to do a phone call consultation. (Haven't scheduled that yet because I emailed them and they haven't replied back) Anyways I had a Tt 7 weeks ago and now I feel like with my flat tummy I want a bigger shapier butt! I want an upside down heart with a big bubble!

Well looks like Salzhauers staff made my decision for me!

I emailed them back and forth on the 1st and my email with a question in it and trying to schedule my consultation has gone unanswered. I waited all day yesterday thinking maybe they were busy but today still nothing! I will not go somewhere where customer service is not top notch!

Bbl ladies! How many weeks off work did you take?

I have a desk job and am really curious how much time y'all took off work because I don't want to be gone long.

Consultation Wednesday!!

My consultation with dr schulman is approaching! I can't wait I have so many questions! I hope he can give me what I want! & I hope I can afford it lol. I'd really love to have my surgery In the beginning of November ! Wish me luck and il let you ladies know how my consultation goes!

Tomorrow I come face to face with Dr Schulmam!

I have a 4 hour drive to New York tomorrow! (I have never been on a plane & can't bring myself too) I really hope he tells me what I want to hear and can help me. Idk how I'm going to afford him though because he is expensive. Wish me luck!

Omg!

I made it here! Barely! Let's just say NEw Yorkers are the rudest ppl I have ever come across! & they can not drive for shit! It took all I had not to turn around and go home! My blood pressure is prolly through the roof! These ppl driving junk ass cars will run u off the road to get infront of you! All you hear in New York is horns blaring! I can't believe I made it here at all. And honestly I'm dreading getting back in the car & driving out of here! Dr schulman is great! Unfortunately he wants me to wait a year since I just had a Tt and as of right now I don't have enough fat :(

Wow Dr Fisher

After my swelling goes down I might have to go see dr fisher he has really been giving these girls ass!!!! My only worry is dealing with Vanity & flying :(

The best surgeon!

I can not decide who to go with! At this point I don't care how much I just want someone who is going to give me the best and that I can trust to keep me safe!

Fingers crossed!!

So after being told I don't have a lot of fat I started to dig deeper! I sent my pics to dr fisher! His girls look amazing!! So fingers are crossed and I'm hoping that he can help! I def have a lot of fat!

I'm going to cry!!!

Dr fisher said I'm a perfect candidate!!! Woo hoo! Now fingers crossed he can do my surgery in November!!

Dr fisher dolls to be!!!

Hit me up ladies? I need a bbl friend? Any of you going around November?

Bye bye realself!!!

First of all.. When you make a post asking a question NOBODY answers. And lately the stuff isn't even updating. So bye bye realself you have been a whole lot of no help!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

hi, i im scheduled for November too with Fisher. When is your date?
I haven't scheduled yet I ordered a new credit card so if have longer to pay it off with no interest and that should come in this week and then il be putting money down to get a date. Are you using their recovery house?
I'm sorry he wants you to wait a year but I'm not sure why. I guess he wants you to gain weight in that time?
He said I have swelling n so he doesn't know how much fat I have available but it doesn't look like much
Good luck to you and let us know what you think of him. Hope he tells you what you want to hear. Lol!
If you work.. How long did u take off. This is a four hour drive for me. I had my tt a few months ago n I'm hoping the same as you lol.
The good thing is that you have the clarification now. If you ultimately have the bbl surgery with Dr. Schulman you will indeed get top notch customer service. If you should have any questions that I may be able to help you with, best way to reach me is to leave a post on my page. Best wishes on this leg of your ps journey!
Ok thanks I'm sure I will be bothering you shortly! You look great! I can't wait
Welcome to RS! Great choice! Happy healing on your TT! Best wishes on ur BBL!
Thank you!
I am having my bbl with Dr. schulman on Sept. 4th and I feel confident with my choice. He listens to what you want, he's nice and so is his staff. I am coming in from Delaware and would have went across the country if I liked someone better but I didn't. I think you will be happy with Dr. Schulman. I was nervous but after talking to him on Wed., I feel better.
Yeah I'm coming from maryland. Are you flying there? Where are you staying?
We are driving there and we are staying at the Marriott which is the closest to the hospital. I'm only staying for three nights.
Hmm that's prolly how long I'd be willing to stay since I dnt want my bf to have to take off a week
How many hours will you be driving? Are you staying at the Marriott Courtyard?
Wow, I thought I had answered ur question but just realized now that I didn't. Anyhow, we will be driving for about 2 and a half hours. We are staying at the Marriot Courtyard. My surgery is tomorrow afternoon and I am getting nervous. I hate pain! It can't be worse than the tummy tuck I had two years ago....right? Lol