Finally Getting the Tush of my Dreams - New York, NY

I have recently lost 30 lbs after having 4 kids...

I have recently lost 30 lbs after having 4 kids and I feel great! But since my teenage years I always thought that one thing was missing: a nice round butt! I want to be FABULOUS at 40! So I decided that this is the year! I discussed it with my husband and he's been so supportive! He's not only gone to consultations with me, but he's also helping my pay for the butt I've always wanted. I am SO excited!!

Alright, ish just got real! Just paid in full for...

Alright, ish just got real! Just paid in full for my bbl, did my bloodwork ($87 at Labcorp), filled my prescriptions and signed my waivers! 18 days to go! Something must be wrong with me, cuz I have NO NERVES! Just excited for the new body! I have to go shopping for the arnica, bromain, boppy and a few other little things, but I am soooo ready to do this! #TeamSchulman

So today I am 4 days post op. I must say, as...

So today I am 4 days post op. I must say, as someone who has a high tolerance for pain It hasnt been easy. Walking around is fine, but bending is impossible, and if you've been laying down, getting up is almost Impossible also. I got 1100 ccs In each cheek and 200ccs in each hip. Not sure of the total amount that was taken out. I've been urinating fine, and the Percocet helps if I take 2 at a time, but it makes me sweat like crazy! Anyone else experience that? Only problem is I haven't had a bowel movement since Tuesday! That can't be good. Colace, warm prune juice and dulcolax haven't done sh*t, literally! Hubby says I may have to do a fleet enema...any suggestions before I go that route? Ugh!!! I've also been faithfully taking the arnica, bromelain, drinking water like crazy, but my boobs are soo bruised from sleeping on my stomach! Can't wait till the swelling goes down some more. Then I will be able to take some pics. Right now everything just hurts. But I can tell its gonna be crazy, I already love my ass and overall shape. Dr. Schulman did lipo on my abs, flanks and back. Hoping to go back to work next thursday, not sure if its gonna be doable. Please keep me in your prayers, RS fam! The journey isn't over yet. Peace &Love

Hi RS fam, sorry its been so long. So I went for...

Hi RS fam, sorry its been so long. So I went for my follow-up to get my stitches out this week. Dr. Schulman says I'm healing as expected. I still didn't feel well enough to start driving to work and being there for 8 hrs so he extended the time for another week. As far as my body, I swear it's just short of 2 weeks, but I really see a big difference! The bruising has diminished a lot, my pouch has gone down a lot, and most importantly my ass is CRAZY! ! It has gone down a little, but not much. Hoping it stays that way. I've been trying on different dresses and I love, love, love how I look!! The only complaint I have is my back.
It is soooo sensitive, swollen and numb! Dr. S. Says its the nerve endings healing. Whatever!! I'm scared that when I go to work people are gonna touch my back and I'm gonna freak! Lol! Anyway, the bm's have been going well and I've been able to walk around for longer periods. I'd say at a little less than 2 weeks out I'm at 70%. I'm debating putting up pics for a number of reasons. The main reason being I like being anonymous. Not sure yet, we will see. Any other questions feel free to ask/inbox me. Thanks for reading and supporting me! ?
New York Plastic Surgeon

I went to two consultations with other doctors before I went to Dr. Schulman, but after reading his bio and all the reviews I think I knew all along that he was going to be "the one". He's been an awesome, upfront, honest, and informative doctor so far, and I'm secure in knowing I've made the right decision.

Hey Hon, if you come thru this weekend, inbox to let me know that you saw my pm in your inbox. Hope your doing well :)
Hey sweets, I forgot to mention I got your inbox message so check your inbox when you get a chance. xoxo
Hi Flowerbomb39, How's recovery going? I hope you're doing well today. I was curious since you mentioned massages, who will you be using for massage? I'm tempted to see if I can find someone who will come to my apartment for the massages, but I have no idea who to ask... I bet Dr.S will have someone he prefers even though he doesn't really recommend massages any time soon after surgery. I hope your Sunday is going well~!
Hey lady, are you noticing any flat areas on your ass? One of our ladies, Eilson has some areas that appear flat in the middle. I believe that the fat from the top of her booty is still settling in. Now mind you, she was only 120 before the surgery so I am amazed that Dr. S found so much fat on her to even harvest that much fat.
Hey Boo! Sorry I've been M.I.A., back to work, and its been hectic! Eilson is my bbl buddy! Lol..haven't noticed flat areas at all, just little hard lump spots here and there. My lower tummy also. Not concerned though, it hasn't been 3 weeks yet (2 wks for Eilson) and our bodies have been through a lot. I'm sure we don't need to worry yet.
What's going on baby girl! Glad to hear your back to work.....you must be feeling much better...yayyyyyy!! Aaaah, cool beans about Eilson....she had commented on Nitabonita's page about a flat area on her booty and asked her if she experienced the same. Ok, great to hear that you have NO flat areas LOL.
Hey sweetie, hope your healing has progressed well. xoxo
Congratulations! I'm sure you look great, I hope to see pics. When will you start your lymphatic massages?
Aww thanks! Actually looking to get my first massage this week! My back is as tight and sore as ever!
So happy for you, congrats.
Thanks mama!
Hi Flowerbomb39, I'd loveee to see pics to see your results, but I totally understand wanting to be anonymous. Just make sure you cover up everything that could ID you easily. It would be soooo nice to see your before/after!!
Hey Hon, also, whenever you get a moment, if you can let me know how many days do you think I will need direct care/monitoring post surgery? My husband will need to take time off from work. Thanks sweets
He takes the stitches out about a week later. Mine was on day 8, my friend is next week, day 10 for her. I definitely think two weeks is doable but if you have the time, by all means do 3! You're gonna need help for the first 5 days after surgery. For some reason days 2 & 3 are bad. As far as sitting he says you can after 2 weeks, as long as you sit with your weight on your thighs. Direct pressure isn't bad either if it isn't for a prolonged period of time. #Team Schulman baby! You won't be disappointed.
Ok. Great! I'll get hubby to take a week off. Yeah, I think I'll start getting folks used to me sitting on my thighs. Thanks babe
So glad your healing well and that your loving your new shape :) I know it must be so much fun trying on dresses and being happy with what you see n the mirror! Your right, if you can't absolutely protect your privacy via marking out possible tattoos, completely keeping your head out of it, then it's best to not put up pics! With regard to your back, NitaBonita has had a lot of swelling too. Is the garment providing enough compression? I believe Dr. S is against lymphatic massages....? I think you have convinced me that I should take 3weeks off (I was debating if I should take 2 weeks). My profession involves extensive sitting. Does Dr. S give restrictions for sleeping on your back and sitting? When can we sit in our booties and not worry about compromising our results? Did he take your stitches out on day10? And BTW, I scheduled my consult with Dr. S for next month :) :) #TeamSchulman all day baby! xoxo
Listen girl, you can't go wrong with Dr. Schulman, he is worth every penny!! No drains, no leakage, he says he's against the lymphatic massages in the first 2 or so weeks, but if u choose to after you can. Your body is too sensitive and its too painful, not worth it. The back issue he says its a combination of many things including the fact that there's very little space between the skin and bone, where the fat is. So its very sensitive. Also his lipo there is aggressive. The merena garment is like a straight jacket (lol) so I don't think that's a part of it.
I'm am soooo excited.....finally doing something just for me after 40+ years :) Ok, makes sense on all scores! Yeah, I've heard a lot of stories about those devil garments lol!
I hear you!! I'm turning 40 this year and this my ultimate bday gift! Lol! The garment, oy vey! I've heard how people get so used to wearing it, please! I cant wait to burn the damn thing. The stage 2 shouldnt be so bad though. I start that in another week.
That's right girl, we call it Fortytude lol....I hear you! Haha, yes, I do hear some people say that too.....one more week to go.....burn that sucka lol! I can't wait to burn my fanny panties....fools everyone....but nothing like the real thing!
Hope your feeling better!
Thanks for checking on me Mama! Definitely feeling better.
Are you drinking a lot of water (that will help too with getting that bm going along with plenty fruits and veggies) One of our bbl sisters went for a walk to cvs and the bm came out of her like nobody's business! So it's good that you can walk! Unfortunately the Percs are probably contributing to the binding which stinks. Hopefully with all your doing-- the warm prune juice and everything that bm will hurry on up! xoxo
My bad sweets....I c your also drinking lots of water....that bm is probably right around the corner!
Thanks girl, I actually ended up doing the enema, unfortunately. It worked though, I feel tons better. I've been juicing fruits and veggies for a while before sx too, I think my body was just in shock. Thanks so much Booty4real, for ur genuine concern and support! ♥