Still Hoping- New York

Hello all! I've always had these dents on my...

Hello all! I've always had these dents on my butt cheeks, and finally decided to go to a consultation and see what could be done to correct them. I am 24 5'5 and my normal weight is 140lb. This past 1.5 yr I've gained about 25lbs so when I went to my consultation the dr. suggested a bbl. I was sold, this is like a 2 in one, I get to get rid of the excess fat and of the ugly dent!! I am scheduled for this Friday 4/20!!I'm extremely nervous and excited!!This website has really helped me with all my questions and I have received advice from other ladies going through this, so please ladies if you have any more advise they are welcomed!!and for those still researching I am more than happy to share my experience with you all!

where is the surgeon located
HI Tee1016, Dr. Francis in in NYC
HI Life- I'm going with Dr. Francis, it will cost 5,000.
@Reggie Idk how many cc he'll get in for me, I'll make sure to ask though. Originally he said like 350 or something like that but after that I've put on plenty of lbs so he can be generous. I'm sure he put as much as he can, but I think the end results really depends on how our bodies react to the process, our skin and all of that. I don't know really, I'm just hoping for a nice round perky booty and to get this of the excess fat :-)

Tomorrow is the big day!!I am soo excited and very...

Tomorrow is the big day!!I am soo excited and very scared...I got all my vitamins, prescription, today I will go grocery shopping I want to get papaya, and other fruits that are known to help with inflammation and promote healing.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Okay ladies good night!! Surgery @ 6am!!

Okay ladies good night!! Surgery @ 6am!!

Good luck!!!!!! ;)
I don't have any pics yet but once I have the garment removed I will def post. And make sure u have Ice cream ur throat will b dry n a little saw from being intubated
Omg I hadn't even thought about intubation!!

Day of- a lot better than I imagined. He said I do...

Day of- a lot better than I imagined. He said I do not need the little pump thing. I'm home now, my wonderful mother and sis taking care of me. I'm a little concern though the dent on my right side seems gone but the left one Lthouh reduced is still there :/. Hopefully it'll get better in the days to come. Thank you ladies for all the support. Thanks Sheaven for letting me know what to expect it wasn't so bad since I had an idea of what was gOint on. Okay ladies I will keep you updated and put pics up when I get it together a little bit more!!

Good luck today!!!!!!!

Thank you Kate!
For more than one area of lipo did they cahrge you extra and hope all is well

Hi ladies, how soon after the bbl did you guys shower?

Hi ladies, how soon after the bbl did you guys shower?

I had my first shower last night so basically 2days later. When I went to the doctor he told me to have help showering. When u take ur garment off you might feel very faint and light headed. You will also feel better after the shower. I put Vaseline on after to help with the itching n to keep the skin smooth and moist while healing
Thanks I spoke to Dr.francis today, he said I could shower tomorrow so 2 days. I hope so, I am sooo itchy!
I hope all is well!! :)

Hello all, Today is day 4. All in all a good day...

Hello all,
Today is day 4. All in all a good day I had a follow up appointment with Dr. Francis today. Let me first start with the day of.
I got there at 6am Anela took us (My mom and sis) to the room where we went over some information about after care whether I at anything you are not suppose to eat after 12 because I'm o paranoid I didn't eat after 8pm, didn't drink anymore water until 11pm. Dr. Francis came in then came i the anesthesiologist. I don't remember the anesthesiologist name but he was amazing. He calmed me down because I am such a scary cat, Then we went to the operating room, the nurse was running late so Dr. Francis started the iodine rubdown. Lol soo awkward!!!!but it was okay besides he was going to be all up in my booty anyways.
Next thing I know I am waking up soooo thirsty and in pain!!not sore not uncomfortable but pain!
My mother and sister and the nurse were right by my side they all helped me get up, honestly I don't remember much my mother said I was draining a lot all I remember was feeling tired, nausea and thirsty. The car service arrived and we came home. I spent most of the day in bed, on m stomach. I had some soup not really much.
Day 2 was much better I am very swollen but nothing too crazy. I spent most of the day sleeping, I would get up walk around for a bit and then back to bed.
Sunday the same deal.
Monday I felt much better. I spent most of the day up and running.So back to today.
Like I said day 4. I feel good, we left at 12pm, took the train into the city my appointment was at 2:30. We go back at 3:45ish. I ate and took a nap I was exhausted. It sucks that you can't sit anywhere, so it is a lot of pressure on your legs and back since I was trying to walk straight. Dr Francis said I was healing nicely, I have 2 small bruises nothing serious and have swelling. I aksed about when can I start getting massages he said in 2 weeks. Another thing we spoke about was changing my body compressor. I personally do not like the one he gave us and rather something fuller not just for it to over the belly. I will go tomorrow to a Colombian store to get a Salome faja. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

thanks for the info jellyely. i hope the massages are worth it. looks like i will have to include those in my budget.or maybe i can get them done here at the hospital i work at.i think ill post my pre op pics later today.where can i get some of those oils you use?
The Arnica can be found in vitamin shops as for the oils Jelly would be better to tell you. I also take the arnica pellets.
Hi reggie_babez like Judie 418 I got the arnica pellet at the vitamin shopps, they also have the cream. Gnc also has the cream the oil I use are Farmaesthetics arnica remedy oil I got mine at a spa I used to work, you can also order it online and it'll probably be cheaper.

Hi ladies, So I am 10 days post. Overall I feel...

Hi ladies,
So I am 10 days post. Overall I feel good. I don't have pain or anything. I been good so far not sitting or laying on my back. I basically either stand or lay on my stomach.I am growing restless, my back is swollen and it looks worse than it did before. I know I have to wait bu honestly I getting frustrated. My dents are better but still visible :-(. I am wearing my body garment 23/7. I take an 1hr break, a day. My stomach is flat. but still a little swollen.

Rosy913, Everyone is different, I will also pray that your experience is wonderful and you get the results that you want :-)
Just put my down payment praying to god all goes well. I am getting a Tummy Tuck, BBL, FULL BACK LIPO, AND FLANKS WITH FRANCIS. I LOVE HIS STAFF.
JELLY I HAVE NO BUTT WHATSOEVER SO I AM PRAYING THAT IT COMES OUT WELL.
I wear the cushions on my back with a clincher and an abdominal binder over it

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well, I am a...

Hello!
I hope everyone is doing well, I am a little over 6 wks post sx. I feel great. I just started sitting again (although my dr. said after 2 wks I could sit, I wanted to play it safe and wait). I am really paranoid so I only sit for increments of 20-25mins and then get up. I still sleep on my stomach. It’s funny because my BF tells me “Its already past week 6, we can sleep like before”. Poor guy, he’s been really supportive through all of this.
I feel almost 100% I still have some soreness on part of my butt, my stomach has a small bump on the top left side but nothing too big. I wear a BG most of the day, my doctor told me I didn’t have to but I feel better with it on and I feel that it helps mold you better.
Overall I am not very happy with my results. I am still hoping my stomach and waist will get smaller, but I don’t see a big difference. My butt has me extremely sad. I wanted a more shapely butt, a nice round plump butt. While it look somewhat better I am definitely not satisfied with my results up to now. I still have dents. The doctor told me the left one was extremely deep so while it might nit be 100% gone it would be significantly better. I honestly don’t think it is significantly better, but instead a little better. My right side was my good side( WAS), it looks exactly the same. The dent there was not improved AND NOW when I put my leg up it looks like there is something missing. I don’t know if you can imagine this, I’ll put pics up soon.
Again I am a little past 6 wks, I am hoping something will happen and it will get better….:(,
For everyone that asked I got 350cc on my left side and 300 on my right side.

Any updates
Hey Jellyely - How are you feeling? Are you still undecided about your resullts.
Hi bigbootygal, I am okay. Thank you. I will be 6 months this month definitely not happy. I want to wait until i have the full 6 month and my last followup to put a final review. I have a couple of issues i am hoping will resllbe themselves. One side of my back seems to have mre fat the ln the other, i have a couple offlat spots and i have a painful lump on my left buttcheek, my stomach is also weird. I been working out an trying to eat as healthy as i can to jmprove my results but in all homesty right now i feel like i wasted 5k. I am trying to stay positive though and hope working out will help.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Francis is great, I was very comfortable with him. While he is very good at answering all my questions I also think he doesn't spend a lot of time with the patient....but let' see as I have more followup appointments with him. The rating is subject to change. The bedside manners so far are good, he is always polite and respectful.