TT and BL with 300 Implants

I am a mom of two and decided I'm donr with kids. ...

I am a mom of two and decided I'm donr with kids. I have been able to maintain my weight for a year. This all as happened rather fast I mentioned getting it done, did research and now I'm surgery is ONLY 4 days away. I'm extremely nervous. Just called ps office with more questions. I have been unsure about implants and really scared. Orginally ps said 300cc but when I called today she order 325cc. Not I'm scared. Not sure why she decided bigger, so they are going to bring 300 and 325 to sugery. Hope this is the right decision for me!!

2 more sleeps

I am starting get get alittle excited. Two more sleeps for me. Tomorrow I will do my cleaning and cooking hopefully to keep busy. Hope I have all the supplies I need!!! Glad to see everyone so far is recovering so well. Hope I have the same great experience.

tomorrrow is the day

Today I been cooking, cleaning and laundry. Can't believe I am doing this!! Never ever did I think this would happen. Please keep me in thoughts and prayerz tomorrow for waking up and then a speedy recovery. I will be staying at hospital so not sure if ill be able to write tomorrow but ill try!

5 days PO

Friday was my surgery, I stayed over night in hospital and that was the best thing. Could not imagaine going right home. I was on a pain pump every 10 mins, nursing to help, and cather for first day and over night. Dinner time I got extremely neausa shakey and felt like my legs were numb. It didn't last long but scared me and my husband.

Came on Saturday and slept most of day in bed with pillows propping my head up and legs. Sunday woke up with pain and vomitting. I was not happy, vomitting is NOT fun. Since I was vomiting I was scared to take pain meds so I cut them back.

Monday came and docs office called to check on me. They called in a script cor nausea meds and new pain meds. That seem to help. I was very upset that I did this to myself.

Tuesday. Feeling better. Sat in rocking chair most of day. I'm not liking part of my incisions but I have an appointment tomorrow so hopefully she can reassure me they will heal fine. As for the boob. My chest is itchy and breaking out.

I'm not allowed to shower yet so I feel kinda nasty. Hoping tomorrow I get drains out and can shower.

Still have not had a bowl movement. Stomach feels very weird and leathery.

I can't wait to get drains removed and start moving around and doing more activity normally.

day 6

Post op day 6 and had my visit with the PS. I was really hoping for both drains to bre removed but she only removed one and I have to keep the other in for another week. Having drain removed was not painful just a weird sensation. PS said itIts not that long but hubby watched and he said it was long. PS Just didn't want to freak me out. Lol.

Had planned on going out to dinner this weekend and I'm going to try and find something to hide my drain so I can still get out.

Can't believe tommorrow marks one week already!!

10 days PO pic

Can't believe I'm posting this but wanted to hear what you all thought. The middle of incision is where old BB is.. its prob the top of it. Thoughts?

2weeks

2 weeks today and I'm wearing compression garment 24/7. Just started wearing a soft bra today and feels good to wear regular clothes.

Before and AFter Pics

after Pictures are taken 2 weeks post-op.

300cc implants

Added this pic so you can see the 300cc. I was expecting to have the lolipop incision but PS did donut instead. Still is lumpy but PS said it will take time to even out. I'm so happy I don't have the lollipop incision going down the boob and under. Less healing :)

fixable

This is the side of my incison. I feel like it may not be fixable and I have to deal with it. Its hate this part.. thoughts?

more pics

Just some more pics of side skin tab. Dont think its dogs ears.

5 weeks

Just got back from seeing ps. Only need to wear binder at night. Allowed to exercise and go about my life no restrictions. I'm allowed to start wearing under wire bra so that means I need to go shopping.. Hoping to get back into running soon.

Also curious what is the best scar treatment. I didn't want to pay $100 for a small tube at ps office.. advice?

6 weeks tomorrow

This is how my belly button looks. At first i thought it was a rash and ps said its a rash but I'm thinking its the scar.. thoughts? Seeing pics I don't see anyone that has a scar around bb, does anyone?

6 weeks tomorrow

6 weeks and so much swelling. Look pregnant :(

six weeks today

Six weeks and still got rolls.. discouraged!!!

6 weeks

Here is an update on my 6 weeks. I'm doing ok, Been kinda down about all the swelling, but been reading everyone else is going through the same thing so that makes me feel better. I am not alone. I have dog ears that will need to be fixed. Also was surprised to have a scar around BB. Haven't see anyone that had a scar, so for some reason didn't think there was going to be one. I don't think I will be in a two piece because my bb scar is so noticeable... OH well. Will have to find a sexy tinkini

another pic

WOW. didn't realize im still so rounded in the shoulders. I need to focus on poster

bra

Just went to khols and got two new bras and they are 36c... that is what I used to be and then dropped to b. Still have trouble looking for clothes.. my incision has bee. Very sensitive. Wonder if its from silcone sheets or exercise.

7 week bb

7 weeks and not happy with bb incision. Will what ps end of august. Can't wear bikini with bb looking like this!

almost 9 weeks

I'm almost 9 weeks and the swelling is really getting to me. About two weeks I was at a low of 144lbs for a day then it when up to 150 today I'm 152. So frustrated. Is this really all swelling? I have rolls when I sit :( also my belly button still looks bad... getting depressed..

numb

Also I'm still so very numb!!

belly button 3.5 months

Thoughts on bb.. I'm not liking it. See doc in november, maybe for bb revision. Anyone ever have one??

got fitted

I went out several months ago and sizes my bras myself. I bought a 36c.. well went to VS today and I'm a 34DD.. I WAS WAAAYYY OFF!

still obession

Still not happy with bb..... thoughts??I don't see ps until november.. i also seem to have an indent in lower belly hubby said its muscle. I still feel swelling, but thinking at this point its fat!!! ; (

almost 5 months

Surgery was june 7th. Please please.. thoughts on bb.... see ps end of november. Still swelling. My incision is starting to buring to touch. Guess feeling is coming back. I need to get better belly pics but I feel like its lumpy.... advice on bb

belly pic. ugh

Here are a few morning pics.. please thoughts?

6 months checkup

December 7th, will be six months for me. At my last doctors appointment she told me she would fix my dog ears without a problem. Just alittle snip and they will be gone. I was expecting it to be done today since she told me at this appointment she would do it. Well she looked at me, I told her I was not happy with bb she said she will give me a steroid shot to help with redness and steroid shot in boobs to up with the red raised inci sion. I asked her about the dog ears and she told me they are small and are fine. I told her I didn't want them, She then asked me if I was going to be a swim suit model or just a girl in a swimsuit. I was livid. I am a girl in just a swimsuit, who paid ALOT of money for it to be perfect. She said that im human and I am meant to have imperfections. I thought this was a joke. I told her I will wait it out but I don't want to live with them for the rest of my life. SHe again reminded me that I was not a swim suit model and proceded to turn around and doing something (I could tell she rolled her eyes and was not happy) So time comes to give steroid shot. She does it in bb and was done. I said aren't you doing the boobs too and again she didn't look at.. I then said well you just said you were going to do and she said fine.. I guess since she is paid she wants to be done with me. Well I will stand my ground and will have the things done that she said are fixable.... Im so upset right now!!

wow

Working out and look down and it looks like I'm 4 months prego.will be 7most post op . Anyone else have same issues?

dog ears

Today I had my dog ears removed. It wasnt bad. Ill have to see what it looks like once the gauze is off and I need to clean it. Ps was very nice today spent more time talking to me and was not in a rush like last time. She told the swelling that makes me look pregnant is from intestinal issues and recommend seeing a stomach doc. Im going to try some times first bc I see another doc. She explained to me if it was swelling from surgery there would be pockets of fluid that she can remove not the whole tummy. She said by this stage there should be no swelling from surgery. She poked around and said i had no fluid. I showed her a pic of my belly and said nnd its not surgery swelling.... anyone else doc say this? Any advice for stomach bloating? Could it be from protein?

dog ear revision

Here is a pic of my dog ear revision. Im having an allergic reaction to the stuff they clean you off with. I think if I didnt have the rash I would feel fine, but with the rash I have extreme burning and itching. ..

update

Please share your thoughts

8months

This was after a 5 mile run and was feeling good about myself. I read through my review and im up 8 pounds since surgery. Really hope I can get that off my summer. Cant believe its been 8months so far. Don't see ps until 1 year and I'm done seeing her after that. She only covers a year from surgery. Hope everyone is doing well.

one year

Its been one year tomorrow. And over all I am happy. I look good in clothes. Still up in weight. There are a few spots on incision and dog ears.im not happy with but she told me its just fat :/ never liked bb im.insecure about the incison hope it will fade SOON.