I am a mom of two and decided I'm donr with kids. ...

I am a mom of two and decided I'm donr with kids. I have been able to maintain my weight for a year. This all as happened rather fast I mentioned getting it done, did research and now I'm surgery is ONLY 4 days away. I'm extremely nervous. Just called ps office with more questions. I have been unsure about implants and really scared. Orginally ps said 300cc but when I called today she order 325cc. Not I'm scared. Not sure why she decided bigger, so they are going to bring 300 and 325 to sugery. Hope this is the right decision for me!!
Yeah, I liked the 325, but since they were going under the muscle they put in 350. In fact on one breast they had to put in 375 to make it look better. I think you will be fine. Can't wait to see your results!!
Yay...almost., I am very excited for you!

2 more sleeps

I am starting get get alittle excited. Two more sleeps for me. Tomorrow I will do my cleaning and cooking hopefully to keep busy. Hope I have all the supplies I need!!! Glad to see everyone so far is recovering so well. Hope I have the same great experience.
Good luck tomorrow!!! You will do awesome!!! I'll be praying for you! : )
Thanks. So nervous

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! I'm so glad you started your story on RealSelf so we can follow your journey!

You might want to read this great post from Blonde in Bluffton about her first three days post-op to give you some idea of what to expect.

tomorrrow is the day

Today I been cooking, cleaning and laundry. Can't believe I am doing this!! Never ever did I think this would happen. Please keep me in thoughts and prayerz tomorrow for waking up and then a speedy recovery. I will be staying at hospital so not sure if ill be able to write tomorrow but ill try!
We are all thinking about you- and we are very excited for you! :0). Big hugs!!!

5 days PO

Friday was my surgery, I stayed over night in hospital and that was the best thing. Could not imagaine going right home. I was on a pain pump every 10 mins, nursing to help, and cather for first day and over night. Dinner time I got extremely neausa shakey and felt like my legs were numb. It didn't last long but scared me and my husband.

Came on Saturday and slept most of day in bed with pillows propping my head up and legs. Sunday woke up with pain and vomitting. I was not happy, vomitting is NOT fun. Since I was vomiting I was scared to take pain meds so I cut them back.

Monday came and docs office called to check on me. They called in a script cor nausea meds and new pain meds. That seem to help. I was very upset that I did this to myself.

Tuesday. Feeling better. Sat in rocking chair most of day. I'm not liking part of my incisions but I have an appointment tomorrow so hopefully she can reassure me they will heal fine. As for the boob. My chest is itchy and breaking out.

I'm not allowed to shower yet so I feel kinda nasty. Hoping tomorrow I get drains out and can shower.

Still have not had a bowl movement. Stomach feels very weird and leathery.

I can't wait to get drains removed and start moving around and doing more activity normally.
My breast are breaking out a bit, I had NEVER had that happen before. I know what you mean about the stomach feeling leathery. I started putting lotion on it just not too close to incision.
My chest is all pimpled and itchy I was thinking its bc I can't shower until drains are out or I'm not reacting to the implants right.. does lotion help? It feels so weird to touch. I usually changed gauze and that's it
My breast, not chest anymore ;) , has a few here and there but not alot and I didn't get them until a couple of weeks post op. I don't know why it happens, I was allowed to shower on the 3 rd day, still had drains in, so it was not from not showering. Today was the second day I started putting lotion so I can't feel a difference, still to soon?

day 6

Post op day 6 and had my visit with the PS. I was really hoping for both drains to bre removed but she only removed one and I have to keep the other in for another week. Having drain removed was not painful just a weird sensation. PS said itIts not that long but hubby watched and he said it was long. PS Just didn't want to freak me out. Lol.

Had planned on going out to dinner this weekend and I'm going to try and find something to hide my drain so I can still get out.

Can't believe tommorrow marks one week already!!
Time files when you are having "fun" right? Get some rest. :0)
Can't wait to see your after pics. Sounds like you're doing great. Congrats!

10 days PO pic

Can't believe I'm posting this but wanted to hear what you all thought. The middle of incision is where old BB is.. its prob the top of it. Thoughts?
It's kind of hard to tell from that picture but I would say you have at least 2 more months before even thinking about this being the final result. You will be shocked how much this will change over the next few weeks. Your scar is VERY low! Awesome. Can't wait to see more pics.
Thanks. . I hope it changes
I still have stretch marks too.. disappointed about that but maymbe I can hide them well? Haven't tried on anything yet

2weeks

2 weeks today and I'm wearing compression garment 24/7. Just started wearing a soft bra today and feels good to wear regular clothes.
I would try to get an answer from her. Ask if the procedure to remove dog ears, should you need it, is free. I have either dog ears or small pockets of fluid on both ends of my TT incision and will be asking my PS about them at my 3 week, tomorrow.
I meant Monday!

Before and AFter Pics

after Pictures are taken 2 weeks post-op.
not to sound weird, but would you post naked boob pics so we can see more of the size with the 300s? thanks
Even though my face isn't shown. I'm not comfortable exposing it all out on internet. I can see maybe I can private message one. Sorry
Totally understand. Thx

300cc implants

Added this pic so you can see the 300cc. I was expecting to have the lolipop incision but PS did donut instead. Still is lumpy but PS said it will take time to even out. I'm so happy I don't have the lollipop incision going down the boob and under. Less healing :)
Hi girlie! How've you been? I miss your updates! Hope all is well and healing beautifully:-)
Hi!! I'm good!! You? I been swollen. And still have a rash in my bb. Cant wait for swelling to go away. Trouble finding clothes to hide garment.. so ready to be back to normal.
Yet! Great to hear from you! I keep getting swollen too. I think that I can't eat as much because my muscles are tight now, so I get a fierce mix of bloat and swell, a lot, lol! Is your binder white or ivory? Makes it a little easier to hide. I've bought a couple of light covers - I don't know what you call them but I'm about to post a pic on my profile after I finish writing. It'll be the first pic with my face, yikes!! Anyway, it seems like nothing covers the straps on these garments, so I just cover up with the little sweater thing. And this might sound way crazy, but I figured out how to get rid of the "baboon butt effect" on the crotchless garments, too, where it looks like a miniature butt at the bottom of the real butt made from the opening on the garment. You just have to pull the sides of the garment opening way closer to the crack of the butt so the butt doesn't pooch out from the opening of the garment. Or maybe I'm the only one who had that problem. Maybe I should be embarrassed? Lol! I wear mostly skirts and dresses in public, always with a tanktop and half slip to help cover the outline if the garment, like the legs and lumpy sides of it. My garment is made where you can fasten the straps in between the boobs (forget that- very uncomfortable and you can see the straps from the the front of any shirt, then), or on the sides of the boobs. When I want to wear pants, I wear these leggings that are made like shorts (I guess to exercise in?) and then I put the pants on. Keeps the legs of the garment from rolling up as badly, and smoothes out the outline of the binder, especially in dress pants. That rash in your belly button- see if your doc will let you wash that area with Hibicleanse. $9 at Walgreens in a pretty blue bottle. It's pink liquid (very water-like, so once I run it over my belly with my hand I just face the water and it rinses right off) surgical grade soap- better than Dial. My surgeon has his patients actually wash with before coming in for surgery, but I've bought the stuff for about 4 years because one of my kids teachers told me about it when I got a rash on my wrist. It cleared it up in two days. She had traveled out of the country and came back with a weird skin rash, used it, and she healed. It does dry out the skin though, so you might want to check with your ps. Can you imagine-this same time next year we'll be so content and probably forget about all these little discrepancies with healing from this surgery. I know what you mean about wanting to feel normal. So good to hear from you! :o)

fixable

This is the side of my incison. I feel like it may not be fixable and I have to deal with it. Its hate this part.. thoughts?
Hey there...I have a little funny thing on one side too and I think they call it a dogs ear...very fixable but it actually can smooth out. I'm super shocked how much mine has smoothed. Just give it some time and I know you will see improvement. If you are not happy it can easily be fixed :-)

more pics

Just some more pics of side skin tab. Dont think its dogs ears.
I see you're worried about the pucker- I went to the doc yesterday, and he brought up my dog ear himself- said he would remove it in the office, it's like "removing a mole" he described. So I guess they just numb it, clip it, and throw some stitches in. I go back in sept so I'll definitely show pics and update. My right side is taming down, but the left...
I'm not so much concerned about the dog ears bc I have heard they are a quick fix. I'm concerned with a "pocket" I have on left a side.. its looks like it was rolled abd folded like a stromboli. Someone on here said hers even out but its so hard to believe it will. When I hold skin up I can still see it :/
Hey you. I have the same look on mine. I keep going back to my family doctor because im freaking out!

5 weeks

Just got back from seeing ps. Only need to wear binder at night. Allowed to exercise and go about my life no restrictions. I'm allowed to start wearing under wire bra so that means I need to go shopping.. Hoping to get back into running soon.

Also curious what is the best scar treatment. I didn't want to pay $100 for a small tube at ps office.. advice?

6 weeks tomorrow

This is how my belly button looks. At first i thought it was a rash and ps said its a rash but I'm thinking its the scar.. thoughts? Seeing pics I don't see anyone that has a scar around bb, does anyone?
Hi there, I have one but then I had a infection so it's left my BB with a scar all the way round. I guess it will go slowly.
I hope. Wasnt expecting a scar there :(
Did it just get that way or was it like that since the beginning?

6 weeks tomorrow

6 weeks and so much swelling. Look pregnant :(
Every belly button has a scar but some heal good that youu can't even tell while some are bad. Yoou should check out the Not Worth It review here in the MM and you will see some belly buttons done wrong or gone wrong. If I was you I would start using Mederma on your belly button just incase it not a rash and the scar of your belly button don't spread and get wider. Good luck and update us on how it heals
http://www.realself.com/review/nj-tummy-tuck-heard-doc This link is to one of the tummy tuck not worth it reviews. Hope that helps! We all deserve a good outcome.
Just started using bio oil (hope that is a good choice) and also order silcone sheets. Thank I have never looked Into that newsfeed bc I didn't want to freak.. but now that's its over I will. I was hoping for a two piece but not sure I can now.

six weeks today

Six weeks and still got rolls.. discouraged!!!
Have you tried bio oil yet? Plus I was thinking - there's this Aveeno lotion, and it's the basic kind- the squeeze bottle is green and ivory colored. Has no fancy smell or perfume in it. That stuff cured my shins of the worst contact dermatitis I've ever seen. I was in Walgreens and a nurse was on the same aisle when I was trying to find something to make it heal, and when I showed her my legs right there in the store, she grabbed that Aveeno lotion and told me to use only that. I used it for two weeks (my legs had been torn up from scratching and looking scaly for 4 months) and it healed!! Those of us who are allergic to Betadine/iodine get contact dermatitis and rashes from it sometimes, which is what your BB looks like it has, so maybe try that.
Just startes bio oil. Will look into aveeno. I been using aloe on it. I now have a square patch around it from silcone strips, wonder if I will be ok with boobs and tummy for silcone sheets?
Do you like the Bio Oil so far? Yeah I think I'd be nervous about continuing with the scar sheets. I never used anything for the scars under my boobs last summer. I didn't know I was supposed to. I'm going to take pics of under there right now cuz I never wondered what those scars looked like, lol! I just remember washing under my boobs with Hibicleanse for months cuz in my head I was afraid of the implants being able to fall out if they didn't heal. Crazy thought, I know! That whole process scared me to death, and plus I wasn't as familiar with this site so I didn't know to ask questions.

6 weeks

Here is an update on my 6 weeks. I'm doing ok, Been kinda down about all the swelling, but been reading everyone else is going through the same thing so that makes me feel better. I am not alone. I have dog ears that will need to be fixed. Also was surprised to have a scar around BB. Haven't see anyone that had a scar, so for some reason didn't think there was going to be one. I don't think I will be in a two piece because my bb scar is so noticeable... OH well. Will have to find a sexy tinkini

another pic

WOW. didn't realize im still so rounded in the shoulders. I need to focus on poster
Looks good!

bra

Just went to khols and got two new bras and they are 36c... that is what I used to be and then dropped to b. Still have trouble looking for clothes.. my incision has bee. Very sensitive. Wonder if its from silcone sheets or exercise.
Hi Newme5! Mine went from a B to a C also. But my favorite part is that I'm a year out from my implant surgery, and I have upper pole fullness, projection, and side boob, lol, and that wasn't there with my B boobies. Glad I didn't go bigger, because already I have to buy shirts that fit the boobs but sometimes that means the sleeves and armpits of the shirts are too big to fit the rest of me. My incisions went through a painful stage (Really sore) at one month, because that's when my body started absorbing the internal stitches. Felt inflamed, sort of, and puffy. Could actually feel the stitches in my tissues with my fingers. I wonder if that's why yours are sore? You are looking great! :)
P.S. your cleavage is to die for! So jealous! There's always been like a 2 inch gap between my boobs, lol!
Haha thanks. I guess we will also need a bra to get that extra vaavoom..lol yes I can feel Incisions esp when i do scar massage. Its getting better. I only got two bras, wanted to see how they felt after a day :)

7 week bb

7 weeks and not happy with bb incision. Will what ps end of august. Can't wear bikini with bb looking like this!
Are you sure that ur bb isn't a fungus? You might need an anti fungal, has it spread?

almost 9 weeks

I'm almost 9 weeks and the swelling is really getting to me. About two weeks I was at a low of 144lbs for a day then it when up to 150 today I'm 152. So frustrated. Is this really all swelling? I have rolls when I sit :( also my belly button still looks bad... getting depressed..

numb

Also I'm still so very numb!!
You look great, hope your PS can help you with the BB you desire..
I think you look awesome! I got my bb pieced, distracts the eye to the gems vs the scar!
Thanks. I had a bb ring before and hate how it closed. So hubby said we didn't pay this much for u to put a hole in it.. so that's.not a option. Lol. Hopefully she can do something about bb bc aa of now I cant wear a bikini between the bb scar and swelling.

belly button 3.5 months

Thoughts on bb.. I'm not liking it. See doc in november, maybe for bb revision. Anyone ever have one??
Wow girly! I remember you were having that rash for a long time on your little BB, but it now looks like the difference between night and day! I'd wait a few more months. Like literally- maybe 3 more months. Plus, you know how a lot of surgeries are done through the bell button- you could even pass it off as that, right now. I swear I think it's going to improve. I'm glad you updated!
I told her I hated bb and she told me again its too early to talk about revision. I hope she can fix it..
Thanks really need to get better pics.

got fitted

I went out several months ago and sizes my bras myself. I bought a 36c.. well went to VS today and I'm a 34DD.. I WAS WAAAYYY OFF!
Ur looking good as time goes by hope ur PS can help u out :)
Thanks
Just feel like the top part of bb is too thick.. sticking out to much. The bottom party seems ok

still obession

Still not happy with bb..... thoughts??I don't see ps until november.. i also seem to have an indent in lower belly hubby said its muscle. I still feel swelling, but thinking at this point its fat!!! ; (
Looking good
Hi.. I'm good! You? I don't see doc til end of november. Still swelling :( ttry to workout but get discourage when I look 4 months pregnant. Still numb and still not happy with bb. Hows it going with u?
Hey girl! How is it going?

almost 5 months

Surgery was june 7th. Please please.. thoughts on bb.... see ps end of november. Still swelling. My incision is starting to buring to touch. Guess feeling is coming back. I need to get better belly pics but I feel like its lumpy.... advice on bb
My opinion on the bb is it's on the small side. Does it open up more if u stretch out and arch ur back? I would ask ps if he can revise...
I see ps end of november. Seems to me that the top on the inside is thick. And I hate how u can see incision. I never thought to decision bb with ps nc all the pics of tt I never noticed a bad bb or incision.. she said we can talk about revison at 6 month mark. What does revision include?
I will be having a revision also. I think a revision can be anything you and your PS are not happy with. I will be having a revision on dog ears and hopefully a little more skin removed from the lower abdomen.

belly pic. ugh

Here are a few morning pics.. please thoughts?
One more thing we are more active now which is going to cause more swelling
You are still swollen and check to see if you have an edema . My doctor told me it could take the whole 12 months for the swelling to totally disappear. But you do look good.
Looks like swelling. I was June 26th and I am getting more swelling now than before. And It gets really tight and hard. I like my bb but it is sill really red. Yours seems to be light. My incision is really red too. I just must not scar well. I think your bb is fine but you need to be happy with it

6 months checkup

December 7th, will be six months for me. At my last doctors appointment she told me she would fix my dog ears without a problem. Just alittle snip and they will be gone. I was expecting it to be done today since she told me at this appointment she would do it. Well she looked at me, I told her I was not happy with bb she said she will give me a steroid shot to help with redness and steroid shot in boobs to up with the red raised inci sion. I asked her about the dog ears and she told me they are small and are fine. I told her I didn't want them, She then asked me if I was going to be a swim suit model or just a girl in a swimsuit. I was livid. I am a girl in just a swimsuit, who paid ALOT of money for it to be perfect. She said that im human and I am meant to have imperfections. I thought this was a joke. I told her I will wait it out but I don't want to live with them for the rest of my life. SHe again reminded me that I was not a swim suit model and proceded to turn around and doing something (I could tell she rolled her eyes and was not happy) So time comes to give steroid shot. She does it in bb and was done. I said aren't you doing the boobs too and again she didn't look at.. I then said well you just said you were going to do and she said fine.. I guess since she is paid she wants to be done with me. Well I will stand my ground and will have the things done that she said are fixable.... Im so upset right now!!
Oh I am so sorry. Are you happy with everything else? I haven't talked to you in forever!!
How r u doing? Recovery? I still swell!! Drives me crazy. Trying to get back I to working out. not sure I like bb.bc the scars can be seen. I need to take pics.
Hey New Me. My PS did ask me about my swimsuit and if it covered the dog ear up. I think they don't want to do anything if it's not absolutely necessary. I told him that I could see it with my swimsuit on, (which by the way, I couldn't) and he agreed to fix it. He didn't really give me any grief about it, and it was slight but I still wanted it fixed. I was very clear before I had the surgery of what would be fixed and what wouldn't be if I was unhappy. I think your PS isn't representing herself well and I would stand your ground too. However, because you are so unhappy, it might be worth it to have another surgeon look at it and tell you their thoughts. It also may be worth it to pay to have another surgeon do it. It shouldn't cost much since there is no anesthesia.

wow

Working out and look down and it looks like I'm 4 months prego.will be 7most post op . Anyone else have same issues?
I feel that way about my surgeon too (she's been paid and isn't looking to make sure I'm happy with my results). I'm afraid I'm going to be left with these huge scars or be asked to spend a whole bunch more to get them fixed. Honestly if I have to spend any more money I'm pretty sure I'm going to check out some other options.
I swell a lot in my upper abs and yes I get discouraged but it's always gone in the morning. Hang in there. Update us after revisions
Yes, I had a round belly at 10 mths after my surgery, at times I looked pregnant after I ate. I had to do another round of lipo at 10mths along with my BA. This time around my stomach was nice and flat even at my heavier weight. I am now, 3 mths PO after the lipo. My tummy does bloat a bit when I overeat, but then that's my fault, and I need to make an effort to lose weight or to maintain where I was when he did my BA, because I loved the results I was left with after the lipo to my tummy. That's my responsibility....but the initial tummy tuck left much to be desired, he was nice enough to do it for a minimal fee, probably just paid for the part that goes to the anesthesiology, my doggie ears were removed for free and he re-did my BB for free also, because I started getting some keloids at the end of the incisions on my BB, so he removed those and it looks much better. I'm not crazy about it, but I think he did as much as he could for that area. Keep asking, you paid a whole lot of $ for that, its your right to have them at least do the very best they can to get you as close as they can to what you want. Good luck!

dog ears

Today I had my dog ears removed. It wasnt bad. Ill have to see what it looks like once the gauze is off and I need to clean it. Ps was very nice today spent more time talking to me and was not in a rush like last time. She told the swelling that makes me look pregnant is from intestinal issues and recommend seeing a stomach doc. Im going to try some times first bc I see another doc. She explained to me if it was swelling from surgery there would be pockets of fluid that she can remove not the whole tummy. She said by this stage there should be no swelling from surgery. She poked around and said i had no fluid. I showed her a pic of my belly and said nnd its not surgery swelling.... anyone else doc say this? Any advice for stomach bloating? Could it be from protein?
One of the things you may want to try is a gluten free diet. A lot of people I know who had the bloating problem have backed off gluten and have felt a major difference in their bloating. Also, I would recommend some core conditioning exercises like pilates or barre classes that can really help tighten your core muscles.
Ithanks. Dont know much about gluten free never had issues like this... been doing exercise but bloating makes me discouraged and off track :/
That is interesting about the swelling. I am having issues with my stomach not sure what but seeing a dr for it. They are going to scope my stomach thru my nose to see what could be causing my issue. I've been having it since I got the surgery so for 7 mths now. Everyone told me acid reflux but it's not. I ll post after I find out. Maybe that is causing my swelling or bloating too. It's all upper Abs.

dog ear revision

Here is a pic of my dog ear revision. Im having an allergic reaction to the stuff they clean you off with. I think if I didnt have the rash I would feel fine, but with the rash I have extreme burning and itching. ..
Hi there I read your review. First off your shape looks really great! Now onto bb scar. I have it too but not around the bb and not as noticeable. You may want to take a second opinion just so you are getting it straight from another ps. Did you try silicone strips to lighten? Not sure if you are allergic ..check it out in a small place first. As for the swelling some of us have intestinal contents that are pushed out (mine are so I have to be super skinny to have the flat look and even the. I have to hold it in). However after TT atleast I don't have to worry about skin hanging! I plan on going to see a stomach doctor and check out if I have celiac disease etx. Will keep you posted when I do. Btw I have started to take flax seed 2 spoons in my protein shake in the morning. I take prunes 4-5 everyday. This atleast makes sure things are being clean inside. Check out dr. Oz website on good gut bacteria. Not sure that's the issue but no harm in trying to keep the insides clean..I will be in touch! And as for the bikini. Rock it!! Don't worry about others! Sometimes we are hard on ourselves than we need to be ;-)
Thanks for the sweet comment. I really need to updated on pics. I did silicone strips in beginning also had shot injected one time. I take supplements for digestive tract and aloe to help. Been thinking about flax seed or chi seeds I will look that up. Really hoping maybe with a tan ill feel better in bikini. However i may just need to feel confident :)
Is there discomfort with your bloating? I have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and suffer from bloating but it's not just bloating it is pain, so if you are not experiencing pain with it, it is most likely not a digestive issue. Just a thought, have you considered getting a cute little tattoo around your belly button if the scar doesn't get to the point where you are liking what you see?

update

Please share your thoughts
I started surveying my friends because its been So long since I knew what 'normal' was. Apparently, they all engage their core muscles when up and about but if they consciously relax them, they get a little pouch, too. ( they all refer to 'engaging the core', not 'suckin' it in' lol) So. I guess we carry on engaging our core.... Btw, my stomach looks just like yours if I let it relax.... xo
I guess I assumed after tt wouldnt need to do that. Was expecting a super tight sexy abs...lol
I'm the same way with my BB and side tummy tuck scars. My tummy is the same, I suck it in and I'm flat, I let loose, I look like im 3 month preggos and I'm way over a year since I had my MM. Good luck and hope you also get ur issues fixed

8months

This was after a 5 mile run and was feeling good about myself. I read through my review and im up 8 pounds since surgery. Really hope I can get that off my summer. Cant believe its been 8months so far. Don't see ps until 1 year and I'm done seeing her after that. She only covers a year from surgery. Hope everyone is doing well.
Hey There, I just read your comment on my page and wanted to tell you that I think you look fantastic. You look trim and tight which is what you want. It did take me awhile to get to the flat stomach, and anytime I eat unhealthy I still get boated, but I'm almost a year and it's so much better. I think I really started feeling a big, difference like I really couldn't tell I had done anything around 9 months. I also still take 1 Colace a day to help with digestion, I'm not sure if that would help you or not. From the sounds of it your PS wasn't the right fit for you, but I don't think it's bad at all and we are all our own worst critics. However, when you go back I would definitely voice your concerns to her, don't keep your mouth shut because she rushes you or makes you feel uncomfortable. You paid a lot of money for this surgery and you have every right to get questions answered. If she tells you, your boating isn't from the surgery, then what does she think is causing it....kind of thing... I personally feel you look great, and you can totally rock a bikini!
I think you look great! The last pics of the BB look fine to me. I wouldn't worry about that at all! No one else is paying as close if attention as you are. ;) Would you do it all over again with the same results?
Hello! Thank you.... hmmm. Would I do it all over again. Some days I say yes, other days I say no. Im still numb in my stomach. So that bothers me still. I still bloat and notice increase gas after it. I didnt consult with many PS and sometimes I wish I had. Felt comfortable with her but after having it and at checkup appts were rushed and she gave me a hard time with fixing dog ears. I sti have a small skin tag that im not happy with but after talking with husband and having a rash break after the dog ears I decided I will just deal with it :( I feel my stomach could have had better results. I think she did good with boobs and im happy with them. Scars long there are fading and I had no problems so far. I probably would do it over again but search around and interview docs. Did you have it done yet?

one year

Its been one year tomorrow. And over all I am happy. I look good in clothes. Still up in weight. There are a few spots on incision and dog ears.im not happy with but she told me its just fat :/ never liked bb im.insecure about the incison hope it will fade SOON.
Hi there. I read your review and I can so relate with your ups and downs but you look absolutely wonderful in your bikini! Your PS does not sound very personable or understanding tho! Good for you holding your ground on the dog ears. I have to share that it's been 8 years now since I had a TT and I went through a lot of ups and downs. I gained weight (depressed) and had to really learn to eat differently. Once I lost the weight it made all the difference. I went to an anti-inflammatory Paleo diet and started really working out like a did previously before TT. It took awhile but i realize now that my PS did a great job and a lot of my problems with swelling were from what I was eating. My scar is low and you can barely see it. I just wish at the time I would have had someone to talk me through the rough times. It looks like you don't have any weight issues and I think your scar looks great. In a few years you will not even notice it!
Thank you.. alittle down about not losing the weight but I really need to get full blown dedicated to exercising again. Workout here and there but not the same. I was around 144-148 before and now im 151-155. She tells me its the inplants..idk. cant believe its been a year can't imagine 8 :)