Vi Peel - Breakouts and Slow Healing Process - Normal?

Looking to look refreshed, help with some...

Looking to look refreshed, help with some hyperpigmentation issues, light to medium breakouts, dullness etc.

I am on day 7 after the vi peel and I havent seen an improvement in my skin yet..in fact it looks worse. The areas on my cheekbones, chin area and forehead are still peeling, raw and red. In addition to this I have had started to break out. Normally when I break out I get a whitehead here or there but these pimples are hard, large and deep under the skin. Ive started to get these on my chin, nose, cheeks and forehead. Whats going on? I thought the Vi peel was supposed to diminish breakouts not make them worse.....what can I do? I have a major event in two weeks and need to fix this fast!!

The peel was definately more painful than I expected. I was told that I would be able to go back to work etc. Not so...I needed to take a week off of work and its still not totally back to normal. Started breaking out with large, hard, deep pimples that feel cyst like. What are these? are they normal?