My Personal Decision Transition - New Orleans & Baton Rouge, LA

On Tuesday, May 24, 2011 I had a full...

On Tuesday, May 24, 2011 I had a full Abdominalplasty (Tummy Tuck) & the pain was like WOW!!!! I asked the nurses "Why did they wake me"LOL. My stitches were removed last Wednesday, June 8 Yayyyy!!!

It's amazing how much we utilize our stomach muscles for until the day you wake up from a 6 hr surgery!! Thank God for an Awesome Support System, otherwise, I would not have made it. The swelling takes 3-6 months to fully go down from what I was told. I guess I was expecting to see instant results (NOT)! I returned back to work this Wednesday, June 15 & I am glad to not be sitting around the house becoming addicted to Court shows!

The Compression garmet is becoming a pain, Mine almost looks like a body magic, if anyone knows about that. I wear it 23 hours a day, at least. I tried the binder but it did not work for me.

I have now been cleared to walk, ONLY! No Zumba classes or getting on my elliptical(sad face)So I walk for about 30 minutes 3-4 times a week. I want to lose more weight as the swelling goes down. I never push myself, of course, your body will tell you when you have.

Prior to surgery, I could fit a size 12 in clothing because my legs are small. Unfortunately, I had to get a size 18 because of my waist & that "Hangman or kangaroo pouch" that hung over my vagina. Now my waist is a 14 due to swelling of course but the "Hangman & kangaroo pouch" is GONE!! I find myself constantly rubbing down there, like where is it LOL

Overall, I am happy! My Surgery was actually $6700 but I factored in the cost of medicine & the Hivamat massage treatments after. I just cannot wait until the day I throw this compression garmet away!!

Best of luck to all who has or will be having ANY Cosmetic Surgery! Be Blessed

It's almost my 1 month post-op! Every week I...

It's almost my 1 month post-op! Every week I see a change, the swelling is going down little by little. Although, I find irritation sometimes oozing in & around my naval area now. Getting that checked out ASAP! I have been massaging my incision with Vitamin E oil twice a day and it's becoming more comfortable w/touching it w/o thinking it would hurt.

Is it just me or does anyone else find themselves guarding their stomach when going somewhere or in a crowd? I notice that I do that quite often, as I do not want anyone to elbow me accidently.

You know, I told quite a few ppl, family &...

You know, I told quite a few ppl, family & friends. After my surgery, it was like "let me see" "Why this, why that" I believe that is what drained me physically & emotionally, I began feeling unattractive & closed myself in.

Did anyone else feel this way?

Oh by the way, I am the Mother of 2 Beautiful...

Oh by the way, I am the Mother of 2 Beautiful children 11 & 7 yrs. young. I said what the heck, I am 28 & I'm not getting any younger. I did this for me!

1 month Post-Op, here I am Yayy!! Time did not...

1 month Post-Op, here I am Yayy!! Time did not pass by fast to me, maybe because of the hard relationship break-up I am going through or the "Post-Op Blues" feeling unattractive, sad, longer days, etc. However, I Thank God I made it this far!

5 Weeks today Yayyyyy, with each passing week, I...

5 Weeks today Yayyyyy, with each passing week, I am feeling & looking better! Maura (Patient Care Consultant), at my Doctor's office checks on me quite often throughout the week regarding my progress. Which is a big help & goes hand & hand w/the healing process.

As for as the swelling goes, yes, I am still a bit swollen. Still wearing the girdle not the wrap around compression garmet. Hoping as the swelling decreases my weight will too, I walk 2-3 miles at least 4 times a week. This Saturday, jogging will be added to my exercising routine. Can't weight!

Best of luck to All of you that come across my profile! Chat soon.

Well, Well, Well you guys, On Sunday, July 24th...

Well, Well, Well you guys, On Sunday, July 24th was my 2 months post-op. I am still swollen but I am feeling better & better each week. I am walking, jogging, doing Zumba, & enjoying this transition.

It's still a bit difficult for me to wear pants w/buckles because of the pressure it puts on my stomach. I find that when wearing the compression garmet I look bigger instead of flatter. Has anyone else noticed that?

I constantly look in the mirror & ask my Family if they see a difference (stupid question, but I Love the responces) Most Definately, there is a difference. I can see my Vagina now LOL! I did not have lipo so my love handles show more to me & that is what I am working on to lose.

They say Plastic Surgery is addictive...Hmmmm

Be Blessed Y'all xoxo

December 5, 2011 Hello all, 6 months has passed...

December 5, 2011

Hello all, 6 months has passed and I must admit I do see a drastic change, the "hangman" is gone down there lol. However, PLZ PLZ PLZ do not have a tummy tuck w/o having Lipo on your love handles, they are even more detailed!!! I am not as pleased as I would like to be so I will consult my Dr. really soon. Happy Holidays everyone, be Blessed ;)

May, 21, 2012 Hello everyone, I am ow 4 days...

May, 21, 2012

Hello everyone, I am ow 4 days post op from brachioplasty of arms, icision to back folds, and lipo on sides/buttocks. I am still in pain & alot swollen. This surgery was not as bad as my Tummy Tuck last May, however, this was still very painful. My ars are vert heavy & my back is reall tight. I am still wearing my drainage tubes, usually 65-70 cc's every 8 hours.

Before & after pics are uploaded. Good luck everyone!

Be Blessed

June 19, 2012 Hello everyone, it's been 1 month &...

June 19, 2012 Hello everyone, it's been 1 month & 2 days since I've had Brachioplasty, incision of back folds, and lipo procedure. The surgery was almost 6 hours, nearly 10 lbs were removed from my back and 5 lbs from my arms. Today is my 1st day going back to work, I am feeling great! Still healing and recovering, of course. My surgery was performed by Dr. Lindsey East Jefferson in Metairie, LA 504-885-4508 He did a fantastic job considering where I came from!

I am still not doing my normal exercising routines (elliptical, zumba, jogging) however, I am walking 3 times a week for 30 mins. The incisions on my back are tight & I have a tab bit of pain occasionally. I am no longer wearing the garmets, my stitches are desolving on their own. I am now been allowed to only use Palmers coconut butter w/Vitamin E oil on my incisions twice a day massaging 2-3 mins. Feels a bit awkward bc I am numb in those areas. Overall, I can not wait to see my final results in 5 months w/exercise.

Again, as with my Tummy Tuck on last year, A strong support system & my belief in God is what got me over the hump!! I could not have made it through without those persons HE has placed in my life...I am Abundantly Blessed & Covered!

Until next update, check out my photos & continued Blessings to you.
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Williams & his entire Professional Staff were Amazing. His daughter, Maura (Patient Care Consultant) has a warm personality that soothes the soul. I chose my PS because of the diversity of his patients & the results. I also was NOT looking for a Cheap PS but yet someone inexpensive. I found him! Thank you all so very much for taking excellent care of me prior to, during, & post-op Surgery!

Awesome transformation. All with the help of the Almighty
You look great!!!!!!
hey i was wondering if the 7200.00 was the total for the arms and back lipo as well or just the tummy tuck..i live in new orleans....have you ever heard of surgitrim..im consulting with them after mardi gras
hey how's your lipo results? did your dr do aggressive lipo?

Looking good girlie!!!

Just looking over your review, thanks for the updates. Have you noticed now that the tummy is gone weight loss is easier in other places?
Wow! Amazing results. Congrats on the weight loss!
You are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. Excellent transformation. You came a long way. I had a full tummy tuck, little lipo removed from my back and flanks. I may need more removed. it's been 2 weeks so im still swollen but over all i'm very happy. Keep up the good work girl. your the bomb!
You look wonderful!! Girl you are HOT! I had a breast reduction June 18th and will be having a tummy tuck August 21st. I'm so excited!! Any tips for me??

Congrats to you!
Thanks for sharing...you look great!
Thx so much!!
Love your pictures! You are amazing! Thanks for sharing. Great Job with weight loss, keep it up.
Thank you very much, good luck on your TT soon approaching!!
Wow...you look so good!!!you are awesome losing all that weight!!,you are truly inspiring!
Thank you for such an uplifting coment, I appreciate you!
Your so right about the haters. I had the same issues with friends and family. Nobody understands how you feel about you. I told them its my body and my money. Fall back and let me do me. Now they asking for the name and number of the doctor. Smh
SMDH and LOL at the same time, that's what they do!!
Oh My Wow you have come a long way! You should be the poster child for us thick curvy woman that consider these procedures but think it wouldnt make a difference(I went through that for 2 years)....and Yes we have to give thanks were it is due...GOD!....Now dont get yourself in no trouble with that new Body Honey ;-)
Hahahaaaaaaa!! Thank you for all the compliments! I am not seeking to be a size 4, or 6, I Love being Chunky Healthy Fine, I just wanted to be more healthy & Contoured. Now I am going to do Zumba when my DR. gives me permission. For now, I am walking and trying to eat better. I am looking forward to seeing your PostOp Fab pics in a few months!
You look amazing!!! I am on my way there. I had lipo in March, I am a bit swollen, but have seen a huge transformation. I have an appointment to see Dr. Lindsey for a tummy tuck consult. You have encourged sooooo much --- I get lots of negative feed back from my "so" called associates and co-workers. I love me, but I want to look better and you have given me the hype I need to move forward.
Cee, I thank you so much, let Dr. Lindsey know about me. He does not do too many of my surgeries often so he will know exactly who you are referring to. He is awesome, very patient & thorough!! He also did my mom's breast reduction 15 years ago!!

What I have learned is, you can not share your plans with everyone or those whom you think are friends. I have had MANY who say this & that, ppl whom I adore, when your mind is made up, you carry out that plan. At the end of the day, you are doing this for you!!! 1 thing about it & 2 things fasho (in my New Orleans voice) if they could afford it, then they would have done it too...BOOM!!

Best of Luck to you sweetie, update me soon! Give Dr. Lindsey & Erin my love.
I could not have said it better!!!!
;) I msg'd you my # Cee.
I had a tummy tuck and lipo. I didn't tell my friends because I realized that their responses would have more to do with how they felt about their own bodies and not about supporting me. You have to do what is right for you. Don't let them pull you down!
Ok now I get it. It has to be approved if your not logged in.