Stretch Marks on Breasts. Nervous to Get Them Done!!!!! - New Orleans, LA

I am 23 years old and have 2 daughters ages 2 and...

I am 23 years old and have 2 daughters ages 2 and 5. I have been having stretch marks on my breasts since before I even had any children. My breasts look very deflated and have horrible stretch marks. I am about a 34A according to the plastic surgeon. However I REALLY want to get BA. I HATE the way my breasts look now. They looked very nice those few days after you have a child when there nice and full :). But I don't quite remember what they looked like with my stretch marks on them. I just want to know if anyone has any experience or knows anybody who may have had similar stretch marks as mine before BA and what they looked like after BA.. Please. I have been debating on this for a while now. Thank y'all so much.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. I'm glad to see you are getting great feedback from the community and from the experts in the Doctor Q&A. Based on what you're learned so far, do you think you'll proceed with your BA? Keep us posted!

I've had stretch marks on my breast for as long as I can remember. I just had my BA 2 days ago and can't even tell I had stretch marks! My sis in law saw my new boobs and was shocked that I "didn't have any stretch marks". I guess they aren't so noticeable now because I clearly had them before. But as always, every one is different.
Omg I am so happy for you. Do you by any chance have before and after pictures?

13 more Days till my surgery!!!!

I am very nervous how my breasts will look after my BA. I have many stretch marks and I'm just praying to god that my BA doesn't make them any worse. I hope they make them better. Please if anyone has any similar experience to mine let me
Know. And you have any before
And after pictures that would be great. I could give you my personal email address if you do not want to put them on here. Thanks so much
My PS showed me a few pics of women who had strech marks before the surgery. He said they will become red again, but like they always so, they will fade again. He said it's just because the implant is pressing from the inside out so the tissues get aggravated. But they won't get worse! You'll look great!

So nervous!! 11 more days till my BA.. Need opinions!!

Okay so this is pretty much the clearest picture I can get of my stretch marks on my breasts. I need opinions on how you think my breast will look after my BA with these stretch marks. I'm starting to have 2nd doubts. Any body have a similar experience. Please let me know. And I would love to see pictures if available. Thanks so much.
I feel they look better after as now I don't have loose skin and hanging stretch marks so do t worry to much you will love them
Ok, good news and bad news: The good news is your BA probably wont make them worse. The bad news is they wont make them much better either (unfortunately.) I had a few light ones from a vertical growth spurt several years ago and although my BA did improve their texture (they feel smoother) you can still see them. I hope some day they invent a laser that actually works on removing them :(