Stretch Marks on Breasts. Nervous to Get Them Done!!!!! - New Orleans, LA

I am 23 years old and have 2 daughters ages 2 and...

I am 23 years old and have 2 daughters ages 2 and 5. I have been having stretch marks on my breasts since before I even had any children. My breasts look very deflated and have horrible stretch marks. I am about a 34A according to the plastic surgeon. However I REALLY want to get BA. I HATE the way my breasts look now. They looked very nice those few days after you have a child when there nice and full :). But I don't quite remember what they looked like with my stretch marks on them. I just want to know if anyone has any experience or knows anybody who may have had similar stretch marks as mine before BA and what they looked like after BA.. Please. I have been debating on this for a while now. Thank y'all so much.

13 more Days till my surgery!!!!

I am very nervous how my breasts will look after my BA. I have many stretch marks and I'm just praying to god that my BA doesn't make them any worse. I hope they make them better. Please if anyone has any similar experience to mine let me
Know. And you have any before
And after pictures that would be great. I could give you my personal email address if you do not want to put them on here. Thanks so much

So nervous!! 11 more days till my BA.. Need opinions!!

Okay so this is pretty much the clearest picture I can get of my stretch marks on my breasts. I need opinions on how you think my breast will look after my BA with these stretch marks. I'm starting to have 2nd doubts. Any body have a similar experience. Please let me know. And I would love to see pictures if available. Thanks so much.

I feel they look better after as now I don't have loose skin and hanging stretch marks so do t worry to much you will love them
Ok, good news and bad news: The good news is your BA probably wont make them worse. The bad news is they wont make them much better either (unfortunately.) I had a few light ones from a vertical growth spurt several years ago and although my BA did improve their texture (they feel smoother) you can still see them. I hope some day they invent a laser that actually works on removing them :(
My PS showed me a few pics of women who had strech marks before the surgery. He said they will become red again, but like they always so, they will fade again. He said it's just because the implant is pressing from the inside out so the tissues get aggravated. But they won't get worse! You'll look great!

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. I'm glad to see you are getting great feedback from the community and from the experts in the Doctor Q&A. Based on what you're learned so far, do you think you'll proceed with your BA? Keep us posted!

I've had stretch marks on my breast for as long as I can remember. I just had my BA 2 days ago and can't even tell I had stretch marks! My sis in law saw my new boobs and was shocked that I "didn't have any stretch marks". I guess they aren't so noticeable now because I clearly had them before. But as always, every one is different.
Omg I am so happy for you. Do you by any chance have before and after pictures?
I'm sorry. I don't have before and after pics. It's not really my thing to take them. I'm really sorry. But I'm sure they just aren't noticeable because they are full now just like when I was nursing my babies.
I also have stretch marks and am worried I'd be wasting my money on a hope that the implants will "stretch" out the stretch marks. Surgeons I've consulted with, and doctors that have replied on here, generally agree that the implants won't make them any worse (or shouldn't), but they advised not to go into the surgery thinking they'll improve either. If you put it in perspective, what would you rather have: deflated stretch-marked boobs, or perky boobs with stretch marks? Your stretch marks look similar to mine, more silvery than red and purple. What did your PS tell you?
Thanks for your response. He told me that it should help improve them as it did when they were filled with milk after my pregnancy. But they are not just going to disappear with the BA
And he's right. He should also have told you that stretch marks are tears in the lower layeds of the. skin. No amount of lotions and potions - or even expensive laser therapies will help. Over time they will change colour and lighten on their own, but that's not due to any high priced cream, it's due to blood supply moving elsewhere. A PS told me that initially a BA may make them red again because of trauma to the area, but then they will go back to the same colour they were initially. There are A LOT of blood vessels there. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but those creams marketed to fading stretch marks are just out to take your dollar. Save your money if you already have stretch marks. Spend your money to soften the skin and prevent new ones, but even as you've said "I ALWAYS use to use coco butter but it didn't help for nothing". Please let us know if you decide to go ahead with surgery! If I do, it will be in November. I will let you know what happens with mine and will post photos.
I never noticed the stretch marks on my breast until I had the implants! They don't really detract from the overall look. And we are usually the ones who notice these things not others. Your breasts look symmetrical and you have good nipples and shape. If you like the look and feel of your milk-full breasts this gives you a good indication of what you will have going up 1-2 cup sizes. Good luck with making a decision.
Try getting a stretch mark cream a good expensive one lol that will fade them yours look fresh still I mean newer !!! I use strevictin it's helped alot but I'm gonna try something else later just google best stretch mark creams !! Hope that helps !! You will look great don't let that stop you !! From your BA
The worse part is that I ALWAYS use to use coco butter but it didn't help for nothing. I will definetly try and look up a better one. Thanks. :)
When it came to the boob lottery between me and my sister, she won. I got the 10 A (Aus sizes) and she got the 12 D. She grew pretty quickly as a teenager so ended up with stretch marks on the top of her boobs like yours, but because they are full and have a really nice shape, I think they look lovely and you barely notice the stretch marks. And there are things you could use after surgery to try and fade your stretch marks. Good luck :)