Silikon 1000 - Non-surgical Nose Job - New Jersey

I have had two previous surgeries on my nose. The...

I have had two previous surgeries on my nose. The first was a septoplasy to staighten my nose. Afterwards, I wasn't happy with the tip of my nose so I had a second surgery to correct the tip. Well, the results weren't worth the pain or the almost two years of numbness on my nose. Any pictures of myself always showed a divot and bulging of cartilage on one side of my nose that drove me crazy! So, when I decided that I wanted a more uniform look in pictures I sought out a plastic surgeon that could fix my problem without any further surgeries.

I did my homework online and came across my Dr. and was very intrigued with his before and after photos of nonsurgical rhinoplasty. I emailed him some questions and he responded right away. I then went to his office for a free consultation and he listened carefully to all my concerns, he looked at some pictures that I had brought with me, and he had me look in a mirror to address what was bothering me about my nose. He's really an incredible guy that answered all my questions, told me what to expect during and after my procedure, and told me what he could do to correct my nose.

Because of his warm and professional attitude, I agreed to have him correct my nose with Silikon 1000 and I am ABSOLUTELY blown away with the results! I wish that I would have done it sooner because it didn't hurt at all. This man is a true artist and I still can't beleive how good of a job he did. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends or family. He really is awesome!

Hi there - congrats on a successful operation. Your doctor has 17 RAVE reviews on this website regarding his rhinoplasty skills, alone...yet not one of his patients has posted pictures showing evidence of his handiwork. Would you please be the first and show us why you love this doctor so much?

I have since had two friends visit Dr. Joseph per...

I have since had two friends visit Dr. Joseph per my recommendation. Both friends have been amazed at his artistry and impressed with their results. I speak highly of him to all my friends and acquaintance. Take a look at his web-site for my before/after of my liquid nose job. It's truly unreal!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is warm, compassionate, and a true artist. I am absolutely amazed at his talent.