Picosure Beats Old Laser Technology Hands Down! - New Jersey

I am having a couple tattoos removed, and I had...

I am having a couple tattoos removed, and I had been going the YAG route for the last year or so. YAG was producing slow results. Luckily, I found the Picosure laser for tattoo removal. I am seeing major results after only one treatment with this laser. If you are using the old methods, especially on a blue or green tattoo, stop immediately and find a Picosure!

28 Days after first Picosure treatment

Tattoos are still fading. I'm waiting a full 8 weeks to have another treatment hoping the additional fading will be significant.

56 Days after first Picosure treatment

My next treatment is Tuesday. As you can see in the side by side photos , Picosure did make a huge difference! Parts of the large tattoo are completely gone. I don't think she treated the orange at all, and it actually looks darker because the other colors have faded so drastically. I am going to ask her to pay special attention to the orange this time. In addition, because of the phenomenal results on the fading of the hand tattoo, I am going to remove the star from my ring finger as well. I have heard that tattoos that have never been treated respond better to Picosure, and it will be interesting to see the level of fading on that compared to the others because the others were somewhat faded to begin with.

I'm already dreading the pain, but it is obvious that the pain is completely worth it with this laser. I have not had any hyperpigmentation, and I have kept these tattoos slathered with sunscreen during the healing process.

Second Picosure Treatment

Photos from second Picosure treatment today. I decided to remove the start on the ring finger as well. I'll be interested to see how that responds to the Picosure since it has never been lasered. The others had been treated with the Qswitched prior to these two Picosure treatments.

Photos from the day of second Picosure treatment

13 days after second picosure review

just some updated photos - one from prior to second treatment, second photo is as of today, 13 days after. Next appointment is for 9/26.

19 days after second picosure treatment

two weeks after 3rd treatment

It has been two weeks since my last treatment. It is slow going, but quicker than with the Q switched laser. As per the last two treatments, I expect that it will fade more as time goes on. My next treatment is scheduled for November.

side by side comparison

fading between treatment two and three so far

fading between treatments two and three so far

Dr. Delvecchio

This facility is clean, modern, well staffed and efficient. I am very happy with my treatments, and have recommended them to many people.