Non Surgical Rhinoplasty with Silikon-1000 is Amazing - New Jersey

I am 100% satisfied with my non surgical...

I am 100% satisfied with my non surgical rhinoplasty experience. I had previously undergone a rhinoplasty through another doctor a little over a year ago. It wasn't a bad surgery but I wasn't happy with how lifted my nostrils were and the asymmetry of the sides.

To correct this, the doctor I went to for the non surgical procedure used an injectable filler (silikon-1000) and after one treatment I was immensely happy. It wasn't painful, there was no downtime and it's a fraction of the price of surgical rhinoplasty. It's a permanent filler and depending on your situation you can get the results you want in one or two visits.

I was very pleased with what he was able to do and I am going in for one more treatment to get the final results I want. I would highly recommend this procedure as well as the doctor.

Hi, did you have your final treatment? How did it go? Yesterday I had my first round of injections with Dr. Kotler in Beverly Hills, to lower retracted nostrils from a prior rhino several years back. He anticipates that I will need three rounds spaced six weeks apart and I am booked for round two on August 30th. I could see a subtle difference right away, but it will take time using his micro-droplet layering technique to see final outcome. I did call as well as email your doctor but no one ever got back to me. I live in Scottsdale, AZ so I was happy to be able to hop a one hour flight to see Kotler. If you are paying $500.00 per treatment that means I am paying double. That's Beverly Hills for you! But I do like Dr. K. And can't wait for my final outcome!
Hey! It's been a while bit yeah, I had my final treatment. God about 4 years ago now! I think I ended up having 3 or 4 treatments actually but it was totally worth it. So happy with the outcome. Yeah, I spent a chunk of time in LA, Beverly Hills can be a bit much. ; ) that's weird about my doctors office, haven't talked to them in a few years but they were always prompt. Was going to touch base with them now that I'm back in the NYC area. Good luck with the rest of your treatments, sure they'll be great! Like I said, my rhinoplasty didn't look bad but after my treatments with the permanent fillet it looks so good and completely natural.
Thanks so much for your reply. It's great to know you are still pleased with your results, years later! I can't wait for my final outcome with Dr. Kotler. I'll post before and fares when the time comes. So far, so good! Thx again.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was friendly, knowledgeable, and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend him.