Mommy Makeover - New Jersey, NJ

I have gotten a couple of consults so far. First,...

I have gotten a couple of consults so far. First, I had my saline breast implants almost 18 years, therefore I would like replacements silicone implants.After 2 kids I was looking at tummy tuck. One doctor suggest mini with lipo and the other a full. Price difference not being much. I am very confused to say the least. I would like to schedule the surgery in oct 2013. In addition I read alot of posts explaining women that 2 years later their upper tummy swelled after tummy tuck. Any suggestions for my confusion and concerns.

mommy makeover

Today I scheduled surgery date. Decided full tummy tuck and replacement silicone breast implants. Excited but nervous. Deceided on surgery date october 10th.

before pic

After 2 kids, one child delivered through c section.The before pic.

went through with the surgery oct 9th

I went through with the surgery....I wish I took off 3 weeks from work. It was hard going back after 12 days. Around 2 and half weeks I had seroma on right side of lower tummy and it was drained twice. I still have a bulge 5 weeks later. Doctor says it is muscle and tissue swelling. I am concerned. I have 3 appointments for a tummy massage. Hope that helps. My replacement breast aug from saline to silicone....I am sooo happy. Glad I made the change. Little to no pain from breast aug.

when will the swelling stop

I am still swelling after tt. It has almost been 6 weeks. Swelling is uneven. Right side is worse and noticeable compared to left side. Has anyone else had this?
Toms River Plastic Surgeon

Selected dr godek of toms river nj.