Miss New Booty Pinky- New Jersey

Hi guys I will be going for my BBL Monday July 15....

Hi guys I will be going for my BBL Monday July 15. I'm 5'3" & 165 lbs. I had a tummy tuck years ago but put on weight due to my HypoThyroidism. I'm very hippy girl but not much of a butt. I've always felt very self conscious about my lack of butt. I'm just praying I get the results I've longed for a nice Bubba Butt like Jennifer Love Hewitt now days LOL :-)

Went For PAT's today...

So I had my PAT's today & I'm closer than I was yesterday.... Oh My God I can't wait :-)

Front view/thunder hips

Thunder Hips!!! Hope I can get what I've always wished for....

Thunder hips.

Thunder hips...

Today is my day... Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you soo much.

Big day for me today. I pray to God I get what I've always wanted. I'm on my way.... Will keep u guys posted :-)

1 week Post-op

Hi Guys.... Sorry I haven't posted post my surgery.... First I must say Thank God everything went well for me. Thank YouLord!!!

Surgery went well I really like what I'm seeing so far. Now the pain it's a totally different story.... Oh My God this pain from the Lipo areas is NOOOO JOKE!!!!!! I was really expecting it to be a smooth ride like my previous TT 9 years ago. But heck NOOOO. It's really uncomfortable I'm out of pain meds so I've been taking OTC Tylenol extra strength. I drove to the store yesterday; it was a little mission especially when it's a 6minute drive from my house. Now I'm really worried about going back to work next Monday since I have a sit down job & my commute is close to 45 minutes.

I just want this horrible pain to go away :-( it feels like I have 20 sunburns on top of each other ????????

9 Days post op

Still lots of swelling. But Thank God I'm feeling better today ????????

More pix

Previous pic is a typo it should be 8 days post-op.

slowly but surely process in healing.... but i'm sooooo loving my curves. Thank you soo much Dr. Alkon

Not feeling the dents :-(

Here's a new pic Not really feeling these dents on my butt just praying everything smooths out sooooooon :-(

Garment.... Hellllllp Girls :-(

Oh My God I reallly can't wait to get off this garment. I'm running out of clothes to wear that wont make my butt looks soooo much like a brain.... Hellllllllp girls :-(
Newark Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor was Super knowledgeble & professional. when I went for my consultation; the staff was really professional, attentive & very nice. They made me feel comfortable. Thank God Very happy with my results so far.

Hey jerseypink. Hope all is well I am thinking about using dr alkon for a bbl. How do you feel? Did u lose volume? Did your dents go away? My consult is Monday. So anxious. Hope all is well
I would like to use this dr how are your results
You look soooo good! I am wondering how you are doing now?? Can you please post new pics? The dents I feel make your butt look real...they do not look bad at all. I really want to go to him asap but I am trying to get as much information as possible. His site at the moment only has a few pics of bbl.. Why did you wear the compression garment for 28 days? Thanks!!!
Hi, I'm thinking of using Dr.Alkon. How are your results holding up?
Looking good girl. I still haven't decided who I'm going with yet. Did Dr. Alkon provide the garment? Oh I forgot to ask how many ccs did you get. We're about the same size but I want a lil more booty than he gave you lol ( greedy already)
Thank you so much! And did you do arm lipo also?
No mama I didn't. I only did a little back, stomach & lower back.
Hi. Im new to this site.. How are you? Would u recomend dr alkon? Did u lose any volume?? Plz help me im not sure which dr to choose for my bbl
Hi mama. I would definitely recommend Dr. Alkon. He's extremely professional & I'm pleased with his work. I don't believe I've lost volume but I'm only 3 1/2 weeks out. Some swelling has gone down so in all some volume has gone down a little. But so far soooo good I think it's different with everyone & how your body process's the fat intake. It's been a little hard for me because I have a sit down job & I had to return to work after two weeks & I commute 45 mins to 1 hour each way to & from work. Overall I'm very happy but it has also been an emotional process. Good Luck n I'm here for any advise or anything u would like to know :-)
hey love! you looks great! and about those dents don't stress it, your bbl is still very new, and when u start working out it should smooth out! you have to work out if u want to be firm! =0)
You look great in your clothes!! What did the doctor say about the dents?
Thank you soo much Hun.... I haven't seen him yet since I noticed them. But I had asked him about it not looking smooth & he said it would go away; but these darn dents looks different than what I had asked him about. I pray to God the garment does wonders
Not for nothing, but the dents make your booty look really natural. Maybe once you can start working out, everything will smooth out. Once again you look really great :))
Thank you soo much. I really hope soo. But from what I've read I doubt the debts would go away. But all in all I'm happy. I have a booty now LOL :-)
Hope u feel better soon. I'm thinking about Alkon since I live in Jersey.. Did u get what you asked for? How was the whole process with him? Sorry so many questions I'm just hoping I dnt have go out if State/ country for good results. Nice bootay by the way:)
Hi mama. I'm feeling better. I'm back at work. So far I like what I'm seeing but I'm just still afraid to loose volume since I'm back at work & I have a sitting job. I still don't have a smooth butt; o think im just rusjing it too im only two weeks in.... but when I saw him last I asked the question if the little lumpyness would go away & he said yes. That's my only concern at the moment. I hate this darn garment with the holes it's sooo hard to try to wear anything a little fitted :-( I'm pretty pleased so far but I can't wait to the final results.
Good luck and happy healing. I hope everything went well.
Thank you soo much.
Hey lovely! Today is the day!!! Can't wait to see our results!!!
Thank you soo much mama. sorry haven't been on here. Been in lots of pain & very limited to what I can do. Will post pix as soon as I'm feeling better.
Wishing you all the very best!
Thank you soo much sorry haven't been on here. Been in lots of pain & very limited to what I can do. Will post pix as soon as I'm feeling better.
Blessings and Happy Healing
Hello lady! I definitely understand; I have hypothyroidism too (Was hyper, but got rid of my thyroid tumor when I was 11) and I know what you mean! This weight stays up and down! -___- I'm hoping/trying to lose at least 20 pounds before my surgery in May 2014! I'm so excited; it's around the corner for you! Congrats hunny!