Miss New Booty Pinky- New Jersey

Hi guys I will be going for my BBL Monday July 15....

Hi guys I will be going for my BBL Monday July 15. I'm 5'3" & 165 lbs. I had a tummy tuck years ago but put on weight due to my HypoThyroidism. I'm very hippy girl but not much of a butt. I've always felt very self conscious about my lack of butt. I'm just praying I get the results I've longed for a nice Bubba Butt like Jennifer Love Hewitt now days LOL :-)

Went For PAT's today...

So I had my PAT's today & I'm closer than I was yesterday.... Oh My God I can't wait :-)

Front view/thunder hips

Thunder Hips!!! Hope I can get what I've always wished for....

Thunder hips.

Thunder hips...

Today is my day... Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you soo much.

Big day for me today. I pray to God I get what I've always wanted. I'm on my way.... Will keep u guys posted :-)

1 week Post-op

Hi Guys.... Sorry I haven't posted post my surgery.... First I must say Thank God everything went well for me. Thank YouLord!!!

Surgery went well I really like what I'm seeing so far. Now the pain it's a totally different story.... Oh My God this pain from the Lipo areas is NOOOO JOKE!!!!!! I was really expecting it to be a smooth ride like my previous TT 9 years ago. But heck NOOOO. It's really uncomfortable I'm out of pain meds so I've been taking OTC Tylenol extra strength. I drove to the store yesterday; it was a little mission especially when it's a 6minute drive from my house. Now I'm really worried about going back to work next Monday since I have a sit down job & my commute is close to 45 minutes.

I just want this horrible pain to go away :-( it feels like I have 20 sunburns on top of each other ????????

9 Days post op

Still lots of swelling. But Thank God I'm feeling better today ????????

More pix

Previous pic is a typo it should be 8 days post-op.

slowly but surely process in healing.... but i'm sooooo loving my curves. Thank you soo much Dr. Alkon

Not feeling the dents :-(

Here's a new pic Not really feeling these dents on my butt just praying everything smooths out sooooooon :-(

Garment.... Hellllllp Girls :-(

Oh My God I reallly can't wait to get off this garment. I'm running out of clothes to wear that wont make my butt looks soooo much like a brain.... Hellllllllp girls :-(
Newark Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor was Super knowledgeble & professional. when I went for my consultation; the staff was really professional, attentive & very nice. They made me feel comfortable. Thank God Very happy with my results so far.