Butt Implants+ LIPO - New Jersey, NJ

I've been wanting butt implants forever so I...

I've been wanting butt implants forever so I finally went to a consultation & was told I can do a MED size butt implant! I'm 5'2 & 120 pounds. I feel like that is to small for me in not sure how ima look. My desire is to have a big butt. I'm also thinking of getting lipo with it . I have a 2 year old daughter I don't want a Brazilian but lift becus I don't have enough fat to how I desire it. Please helpp

My desires

This is how I want to come out

Good luck on your journey n keep us posted

Implants with LIPO

so im going to get but implants with lipo and I want them to put the fat onto my hips so I can have shape ..

Consultation Today

I have another consultation today at 5.30 with Dr. Kassir who is located here in New Jersey. Cant wait to see what he has to say. I will know today which doctor I plan to choose.

Have you had your breasts done? A friend of mine in California has had both and butt implants were more painful by far--but they look amazing!
No I havent
hey girl I am from philly n also looking for a dr. for butt implants good luck.

OFFICIAL THIS MONTH

So im finally getting it done by the end of this month, I already got approved for the Care Credit I cannot wait.

Congrats....I'm excited to see your results

Everything is SET !

Going to get the surgery done in 2 weeks. Butt implants plus Lipo and fat transfer to my hips for shape. Im kind of nervous. Im not sure how long I have to be out of work for since I sit at work all day. I work like 3 mins away from my house anyway.. If anyone please can tell me how long it took them to go back to work & to sit down ...

BIG DAY FEB 20th

Next week is my big day I cannot wait. I will be posting pictures after my surgery. I am going today to get a Garment at the Brazilian store. My surgery will be at 8.30 AM. Im going to get the blood work 2mo .. :)

CONGRATS GIRL!!! My surgery is the 19th at 8:30am!! Less than a week away!!
Thank you and good luck !!!
a day before mines Good luck !!

Garment

I just bought a Brazilian Garment I paid $110 for it Im a very petite girl & size small didnt even wana zip so I am going to return it for a size Med ..

You go girl! Happy new you! love to hear about your progress. keep us posted x
Thank you too!
My dr said a cpl weeks should be good too. I guess we will see

3 MORE DAYS!!

so this this Thursday is my big day I cannot wait i will be getting my blood work done 2mo.. I'm not even scared or nervous I just want to get this over with. Since I had a c-section with my daughter I want to see how flat my stomach is going to be. I hope the butt implants doesn't hurt alott :/ I will be getting it done in Staten Island..

Help! What 2 buy

Should I be buying anything now for after my surgery all I bought was a garment.

Hope this comes out in your favor I'm scared for you because there's so many complications with the implants I did a lot of research and there's a 60-40 failure rate !!! Try not to sit on it to much either sitting cause the implants a lot of wear and tear
I got a list from my dr. It had hibiclens, polsporin, and my meds on it. I also bough sanitizer, wipes, antibacterial wash, non stick gauze pads, and im getting a boppy pillow. If you hear of anything else please pass the info on to me:)

Day one

Get guys my surgery was today they started at 9 am & I woke up at 3.20 my surgery was 6 hours he was working my stomach alot , I got lipo and transfered the fat to my hips and but implants! I can't take any pics now cus I'm in pain from the implants ... I'm wearing my garment & I'm dying to take it off its so tight .. I can't sleep on my back so I'm laying on my side ... I woke up fine from the surgery I didn't feel sick just pressure and pain..

sleeping on your side could damage the fat that was transferred to your hips so probably try sleeping on your stomach as much as possible.
wow... 6 hrs! Happy healing..I cant wait to see your results:) I am 6 days away and cant wait.
Happy healing babe. keep us updated !!!

Day 3

Still feeling pain all I wana do is sleep, the doctor taped down my butt so it's really uncomfortable.. I need help to walk and to use the bathroom .. I have to go back Tuesday to the doctor so do he can take off the tape .. My hips hurts to since he injected the fat there .. Hopefully I feel better soon .. :/

What size implant did you get?
Medium not sure what's the number
Hey girl hoping your feeling better:). I'm in the same boat all I wanna do is sleep. Why do you have the garnet on ? I'm wrapped in gauze and have 2 drains in my insision which I'm grateful for cause I won't have drain scars !!:)

My 3rd day

Here's a pic tape coming off Tuesday

Omg! It looks good! Happy healing hun
Looking good girl.. I bet you cant wait to get the tape off. Cant wait to see more pics.

Day4

So yesterday I took the garment off cus it was to tight I was walking to the bathroom and fainted. Thank god my boyfriend was holding me . Today I feel better It's so hard to sleep. 2moo they far taking the tape off so I will post pictures of my new bit and hips

Day 5

I'm upset cus I wanted it to be bigger he added fat to my hips which I see the big difference but my butt is not really noticible :/ I wanted it to pop out

Another pic

Picture p

You look good :) and I understand you projection wise if you have a good doctor I'm sure he'll add more plump!

Not sure

It's been a week already my butt is not forming how I want to its a round implant but doesn't look round and I only see a little difference. ! I hope the results change in a few days I would hate to have to get this done again !!!

Give it more time my butt looked horrible! But day 6 it popped out of no where like other girls are telling me give it time :)
For your width he should've def have you bigger implants !!!
Did you ever find out what size he went with?

2nd week

Here are some pics I can see the difference hopefully it gets bigger cus I wanted it big I feel much better starting to walk faster and leaving the house

It looks good, really natural on you. Hopefully it turns out how you wanted tho.
Looks nice and very natural. You should ask your Dr. How many cc's your implant is.
I am ima see him on Tuesday

Loving my new hips

Started sitting already I try to put most of the pressure on my thighs, went back to work yesterday !

Another pic

Love my shape !

Looking good! How does it feel to be back at work. I can only take two weeks off, but was told that wasn't enough time to recover.
it feels good, I'm still stiff and a little sore and I walk slow, but its ok as long as you dont do any lifting you should be fine. I sit down all day so im good with that I put the pressure to my thighs.
Thanks Hun! Maybe I can get away with 2 weeks only also!!! You results are looking lovely. Has anyone at work noticed?

Doctor visit

It's been 12 days since my surgery. doctor said I'm healing well. & that the implants are suppose to drop and when that happens I will see more results he put round implant 270 cc ! I wanted it bigger but he didn't want to over do it. He said I can go bigger if I ever want to do this again. But there is a big difference ! I will put my before pictures 2mo ..

before pictures

I was in shock when I saw my before pics

Hey girl how's your butt coming along ? Hope all I well :)
thanks everything has been good I really don't feel pain anymore just a little burning feeling where my incision. I'm definitely going to do this again maybe in 2 years. There's a difference from my before & after but I want it bigger. I at least want 350cc & I only got I believe 270cc round.
Looking better day by day :)

4 weeks

its been 4 weeks since I had my surgery. I am feeling great! It wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be. I'm also hitting the gym already working on my upper body. I will start working on my lower body & doing squats maybe in 2 weeks. I don't wanna over do it. But I am happy with my results. I am planning to go bigger hopefully in 2 or 3 years. I want 300cc. I wish the doctor could have went bigger but he didnt wana over do it ! so theres nothing I can do about that but this summer I will be wearing by bikini :) finally I can wear one now that I have a nice shape. I will post up pictures. also in the future I am going to get a tummy tuck :) cant wait !

6th week

This is my 6th week feeling great! I saw my doctor yesterday I healed nicely he said if I wana do this again I can do a much bigger size whatever size I want! So in less then 2 years I will do this again I want size 480CC ... :)

how did u travel from hospital to home/hotel right after surgery ? I cant think of how i am goin to do it without sitting!!
My mother came with me I sat on my side with a pillow for support in the front seat with the seat down. My house was only 25 minutes away
I sat in the front seat on my side with a pillow for support.
Dr. Eliot hesser

Thinking about going to this doctor in NJ