Bye-bye Big Boobies - New Jersey

I am 46 years old and a mother of 2 young children...

I am 46 years old and a mother of 2 young children. I have had bigger boobs C+ since High School and they just kept getting bigger and bigger over the years. (along with the rest of me, it seems). Like so many others, I see women getting implants and I think.."why??" But I guess I now understand that everyone is entitled to their body image issues. We ladies only have ONE life and if you spend it ashamed.. it's a total waste of many years of that life. So.. decided that since I had 2 c-sections, giant boobs (38G) and due to bad back and lack of exercise.. I was in need of much more than just a breast reduction. why not go ALL-OUT and do the Mommy Makeover. I did my research and between referrals from nurses with reductions by my PS and web info I made the appointment, which was finally... today. He is famous locally for his work on breasts and abdominoplasty and his before/after shots are unbelievable. I have total faith in him and I knew I would love him and book it before I stepped through the door. So, do to a change in schedule I was able to book this surgery for 4 weeks from now. Holy crow! I can't believe it. I have never been so happy in my whole life.

So.. get this.. it's 20K. Yes, I know its alot, but 1) It's the NY/NJ area in a great hospital with someone who is worth every penny, Im told and 2) For 20K I am getting the following: Breast Reduction, Tummy Tuck and Liposuction to hips AND upper arms. I would sell everything I own if I had to to get this done. I have been in such a lousy "funk" for almost a year and hardly left my house. My jeans can't get over my butt... and I am not spending another summer wearing a $200 bathing with 36G underwire cups built in. IM D O N E!!! So... begins my journey. 4 weeks to purchase my sports bras, fill Rx, line up babysitting and help for myself for the first 8 days, and get my nerves in check. I feel like I just wond the lottery. When I think that this fall I can put on my jeans and boots and awesome hoodie... and look hot... I just cry. Pictures to follow : )

That's so exciting! What hospital? I am from PA my husband worked in NYC for 4 years.

OMG! So excited for you. Your enthusiasm is contagious! I know that feeling of just needing to get something like this done, no matter what. And when you think about it, what better investment could you make?

Please please keep us posted!

You might also want to check out this list of things to get before your big day.