Nita - New Jersey

I feel like one of the lucky ones. In three days...

I feel like one of the lucky ones. In three days it will be one year since my procedure, and I have no complaints. Even before I had my neck done, including lipo, people did not think I looked 60. But for a year I looked into the mirror and saw sagging jowls and a profile with no curve left in my neck and decided I wanted something done. It wasn't about looking different for me, I wanted to look refreshed and I wanted to look the way I feel inside, younger than my age and energetic.

Healing went great and I followed everything my Doctors office told me to do. My scars are barely visible and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend it to anyone. And by the way, my best friend and I did this together, she had a different procedure, but certainly easier to go through with a friend by your side.

Im so happy to read your review since i am scheduled for the procedures with Dr Wise next week. Just wanted to know if you had the laser skin treatment, as well and how long it took to heal. I am supposed to have eyes done, too, but I am rethinking since I just found out that i will have houseguests in a week. Can you give more info on the first few days and how you felt? Thanks so much
Nita, I am also in NJ and after seeing your photos and testimonials and another woman on this site of Dr. Wise, I am definitely going to him for a consultation on this procedure, but can you tell me this, in your before and after photos shown above, you have a little loose skin under your chin, and then the after photo shows it gone, but your paragraph mentions you had lipo under your chin. My question is: was the skin under your check near you neck tightened as part of the lifestyle lift, or was the chin lipo an extra procedure along with the lifestyle lift? Was the cost of the lift alone $5700? thank you for sharing your photos and testimonial, Nita, you look awesome! I am happy to see those excellent reviews and results right here at home in NJ.
Nita, love your results. The pics are great. I can see that you took them at home. I live in NJ and have been scanning the web for a doctor who does this procedure. Would you be so kind as to answer a few questions: what was the recovery like? Did you experience a lot of swelling and pain, bruising, drainage,etc.? How long did it take before you could go out in public without looking like you just had a facelift? Thank you for mentioning that your scars are barely visible. I was worried about that. Thank you for sharing your testimony. Best wishes.
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon