Don't Do Fraxel

I had a bad experience, first is very painful...

I had a bad experience, first is very painful procedure,and still my face has scars and large pores, even though I don't have acne like before. Fraxel laser did not help with my scars

Rapperport

Stands for Psoria Gold
Fraxel laser ruined my face also.

I just want to know what I can do to fix the damage Fraxel laser did to my face. Can you help me by advising me what products I can use?

Thank you for including photos - its so helpful to be able to see what you have described.

How long has it been since you had the Fraxel done?

Hi Megan,
I see you respond to everyone trying to help them, that is wonderful and giving advice.Who do you work for the web site, or do you work for Fraxel laser? If you have connections with Fraxel, what do I do with all the scars, orange peels texture, wrinkles, which I never had, and sagging skin. What products should I be using on my face? Please help, because no one seems to be able to tell me that?Thank You

Hi there,

I am a community manager here on RealSelf, so I try to help people find information on the site. I am not a doctor though, so I really can't advise you on what to do to help with the conditions you are describing. I would encourage you to continue to read the reviews of other community members and ask them what they have found to help. You are also welcome to look through and post questions in our Q&A section. That is where the board certified doctors who volunteer on RealSelf will share their opinions about questions asked. Often times you will find the question you have has already been posted by another community member so there are already answers posted too, which is really nice.

Here is one as an example:

How to Correct Fraxel Texture Damage?

Thank you, I really appreciate all your help, comfort and guidance you have given to me and every one else. Thank you again for all your support, because we all need you so much in our life right now, and it means so much to us that you are here to help us.

You are very welcome. Honestly, it is a privilege to get to interact with you guys, and try to help. I do have to say, there is an entire team working behind the scenes to make RealSelf possible, so I will extend your thankfulness to them as well. I know it will mean a lot to them to hear it. :)

does anyone know what PG is? I saw it on Ipl and fraxel laser support and would like to know what it is because there saying it helps the damage

The only thing I know that to be short for (obviously besides the movie ratings) is "pregnancy". I'm not sure if it stands for something else too though, so I posted it in our Q&A section so we can hear from the board certified doctors who volunteer on RealSelf, perhaps they know something else it stands for.

It usually takes 24-48 hours for them to start posting, so you can click on the link below to check for answers:

What Does PG Stand For?