New Booty NJ I did it!

I am having butt implants in a couple of weeks....

I am having butt implants in a couple of weeks. Thankfully I have tons of vacation time left and one of my family members will be staying with me. For anyone that has had the implants done in the USA under the muscle, can you tell me how the implants feel today? Is it really that noticeable when touched? I hear so many different things. One lady I met the other day told me her "new man" didnt even realize she had implants in her booty. Any last minute tips will be appreciated. We are in the process of moving but I can assure you I will come back with before and after photos. Please feel free to comment on anything you think I need to know. Is the pain horrible? for days? Thanks RealSelf family :)

Wahoo! I made it :) Butt Implants & Lipo NJ

Hi everyone. I want to first thank all of you. This forum has been a huge help. Many of you reached out and PM'd me with very helpful info! The Lipo was only a small amount. I weigh 125 but has ver small love handles from when I gained weight during pregnancy. I didn't want a crazy huge booty. I already was a decent size just wanted a little extra :) I'm excited to see my results! I just had my surgery yesterday!

Ok recovery...well I'm very happy to say I can walk around, slowly of course. I was nervous I wouldn't be able to walk at all. The pain is definitely there, but I tolerate pain pretty well. I have had a BA years ago, and the pressure I had then on my chest, is what I'm feeling on my lower body. I go next week to have the bandages removed. I will be excite because I can then take a real shower, rather than washing my hair in sink, and doing the whole "bird bath thing" :). The pain meds and Valium are helping me sleep and ease the pain. I think just like you guys told me, it would be pressure and uncomfortable. I don't mind sleeping on my belly, I do usually anyway. I wish all of you well and will continue to update.

Thanks again!
Associates in Plastic Surgery

Great doctors, fantastic staff, clean, responsive,always returns calls personally! Dr. Heller is amazing!

What's better over or under the muscle
Congratulations ...... Just wondering if you could post some pics ???? There are several of us girls out here in RS land that are interested in having butt implants and your pics would really help ! There aren't very many of us having the implants so all of us implant girls need to stick together .... Lol !!!! Seriously tho , look at all the pages of all the girls that have had BBl's ..... They all stick together , share everything with one another , update one another every single step of the way !!!! On the other hand , butt implant girls .... Where are y'all ??????? I will be posting my journey start to finish to help others like myself ! I strongly believe its so much easier to get through our journey with the support of one another ! So, I think I speak for us all when I say .... Can u please show us the money shot .... Show us that Ass girl !!! Be proud ! We wanna see !!!!!!! Lol ' : )
Lol! You are funny. Do you know what size you want to get? I got 300 Cc and it looks beyond perfect. It looks and feels real. Remember the bigger you go the higher your infection rate. Also you want your butt to look and feel real. Make sure you show your doctor the type of butt with someone who has your body frame. The recovery is very slow but it is the best decision I have ever done. Dr. Weiner is the best doctor in Chicago hands down!!!!!!! I'm here 4 you :-)
OMG .... Shelly , you're killin me !!! You tell me your ass is beyond perfect but still no pics ! That's like goin on your honeymoon , putting on your lingerie for your hubby and from behind the bathroom door , you say .... Damn baby , I look smokin hot .... Sure do wish you could see me !!!! Lol, lol !!!! That's soooo messed up !!!! : / Ok , we r Getn somewhere at least . Let's see , I weigh 125 and I'm 5'6" ... Well , I may have shrunk after kids but in high school I was 5'6" ! Lol !!! So far , I've got my two top girls that are 275cc and 250cc , both round silicone . I think one girls is under the muscle and the other in between . I've got this all written down , even one girls name brand of implant ! Lol !!! My hips , last time im measured I think were only 34-35 . They use to be 37 ... They shrunk : ( so so sad !!!! Ok , so this is what I'm really tryin to figure out ... Supposedly , one placement of implant fills out the top and the other placement fills out the bottom ! Ok girl , I'm sittin here thinkin ... How awful would that look if you had a butt on the top half of your crack and then just saggy skin on the bottom half ..... Lawd help me ... The nightmares I've been having , I'm like the Hunchback of Notredame but the hunch is in my butt instead of my back !!! Ughhh !!!! I need help ! Plllleasse somebody help me !!!!!! ; )
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are too funny!!!!!! I never thought about it that way. Ok. This is how it works... I got mine in the muscle. Yes, it hurts but totally worth it. You want your money to be worth the surgery. You weigh more than me and I think for sure that 300 might be on the small side for you. I have a 24 waist and 35 hips and my implants are placed on top. I thought exactly how you are thinking like "omg is there a part that will be saggy" lol!!! But your butt will be too perfect.., let me tell you why it will be perfect! First you have enough fat to cover your implant. You don't want your implant to be hard that people notice its fake. Secondly your fat makes your butt jiggle. Third with you going on the small size you are reducing your chances of getting an infection.
So , you got yours in the muscle , meaning in between , right ? Not under the muscle ? Also you got them on towards the top so you would have the bubble butt effect and you're saying that it pulled up and lifted everything from the bottom and now the bottom looks full also ? Girl , I go day after tomorrow ! I'm so nervous !!!!!! I don't want a Kim K booty , my body can't take that ! I just want a ill' summing summing ... U know what I'm sayin ???? I want them to watch me coming and goin .... Lol !!!! : ) Right now they watch me comin and they are like Good Lawd , somebody help that sista out when I go !!!!! Such a sad story ! Lol !!!! : (((
Good luck... Email me so I can give you my personal number Incase you need anything. Do you have your list ready? Things you need 1) Female wipes 2) stool softener 3) foam toilet seat 4) hand grabber 5) get your prescription ready 6) 4'4 gazes and tape 7) toilet wipes 8) spandex so you can change into when washing your garment Good Luck!!!! :-)
Oh , no sweetie not yet ! I'm going to my PS consultation tomorrow not my surgery ! I wish I was having my surgery tomorrow ! Your so sweet tho to think about me ! I had a consult several years ago with another PS and scheduled Sx but I literally remember nothing about it . Everything was totally different than now . I ended up getting pregnant and had to cancel my surgery the morning of and I lost all my money . Then 3 months later , I lost my baby ! It was soooo hard !!!! : ( This is a totally new PS and when I went Kim K wasn't even in existence ! Sooooo much has changed ! So , I have no clue what I'm getting myself into ! My appt is at 11:15 am Tues morn and hopefully I will like her and be able to have my SX b4 Christmas . I have 3 other Dr.s I'm also considering that I've emailed but have not met with yet ! I don't want to make a mistake though ! If I don't feel comfortable with the Dr. And I don't feel like I can trust them then I will walk out the door ! I don't mind going to Florida if I have to ! Obviously , I would prefer to have a Dr. Closer to me but if my only options are ...Have a crappy surgery by a crappy Dr. So I can stay close to home , or have amazing results by an amazing Dr. But I've got to travel then I will obviously travel !!!!! We will see ! Counting down the hours !!!!!! : ))))))
Good 4 you! I feel like its a new beginning for you. I went to 3 doctors before I found mine. Things to ask them is: 1) How many years has they been doing this 2) Incase you need to be rushed to the hospital how far is it from the surgical room. 3) what will you cover if u end up with an infection 4) has any of their patients gotten infection 5) can you speak to several of his patients who received the same surgery. 6) how long is the incision 7) what method will they be doing? ( in the muscle or in between) 8) How do you know what size is appropriate for my size 9) what type of implant will you be using 10) has there ever been any recalls on it? 11) can I see the surgery room 12) what are some ways they prep to lessen the infection rate. ****Remember this is your body so make sure you stick with someone that you will you have great chemistry. Good Luck :-)
Hey girl .... So , I'm Getn ready for my big day ! Thank you so much for all your helpful advice ! I've got all your info right next to all my wish pics to help me be prepared ! Hopefully I'm ready ! I'm hoping that I don't get there and my mind goes completely blank and I forget all the questions I wanted to ask !!!! That would be the worst !!!! I feel like I'm prepared but then again I'm so excited and nervous as well .... It's kinda like the anticipation of a first date , I'm so excited for it to get here but I can't wait til I get it out of the way !!!! Lol !!!! 4 hours and 15 minutes to go ............. : )
How are you?? Can you post some pics?
Hi ya'll I had my bandages removed and was so happy. I didn't go for anything crazy because I wanted a more natural look. I had a booty but wanted a little more junk in my trunk. My Dr. And staff were amazing. This surgery definitely is not easy. I handle pain well, but you will need to rest! My legs are very sore and I cannot wait to be able to sit normally and most of all when they soften up! Best of luck to everyone! I love how we are able to support each other and share our stories! When I'm up and about I will post pics!
Can you post some pics before and after
Def will once I'm feeling better
Thanks girl
Hey you must be gettin excited! I got my but implants done June 19 2013. Best choice ever! You can't feel my implant at all! It's under muscle also 500cc n got done in USA using soft silicone! It feels full and like I've been working out! No guy can tell unless they are butt implant doctors lol! You will need at least 6-8 weeks to feel normal again! I'm at 8.5 weeks and my butt has softened and become more full by each passing week. I guess that's what fluffing means. You will need a hand grabber to help you pick up things when ur alone. It saved me many times! Hope everything goes well! I had no complication or infections. You will be fine and don't listen to negative stories, those people don't want you to look good so they say don't do it. #haters ! Good luck!
Thank you! How are you doing?
I am picking up a hand grabber great tip girl. You look fantastic. Please continue to update us :) thanks for sharing. I will post when I am back from surgery :)
Do you mind me asking who was your doctor n where did u go in the payment....??? Greatly appreciate it!!!
Not to be too nosey but did you finance the whole surgery or came out of pocket? I am trying to come out of pocket for most of it but I am not rich LOL
I paid the entire amount off, I did not finance it. I would tell you to save till you have the entire amount. Why pay interest on something if you can wait a bit and pay it off. But I can understand everyone situation is different.
I too am not financing. I have saved for this for a long time :) Best of luck to you. Thanks again Shelly you rock!
Your exactly right especially since the APR rate is high
Exactly!! You are almost there... $2600 away from my doctor :-) and he is suburb!!!
You are welcome! Best of luck to you!! :-)