New Booty NJ I did it!

I am having butt implants in a couple of weeks....

I am having butt implants in a couple of weeks. Thankfully I have tons of vacation time left and one of my family members will be staying with me. For anyone that has had the implants done in the USA under the muscle, can you tell me how the implants feel today? Is it really that noticeable when touched? I hear so many different things. One lady I met the other day told me her "new man" didnt even realize she had implants in her booty. Any last minute tips will be appreciated. We are in the process of moving but I can assure you I will come back with before and after photos. Please feel free to comment on anything you think I need to know. Is the pain horrible? for days? Thanks RealSelf family :)

Wahoo! I made it :) Butt Implants & Lipo NJ

Hi everyone. I want to first thank all of you. This forum has been a huge help. Many of you reached out and PM'd me with very helpful info! The Lipo was only a small amount. I weigh 125 but has ver small love handles from when I gained weight during pregnancy. I didn't want a crazy huge booty. I already was a decent size just wanted a little extra :) I'm excited to see my results! I just had my surgery yesterday!

Ok recovery...well I'm very happy to say I can walk around, slowly of course. I was nervous I wouldn't be able to walk at all. The pain is definitely there, but I tolerate pain pretty well. I have had a BA years ago, and the pressure I had then on my chest, is what I'm feeling on my lower body. I go next week to have the bandages removed. I will be excite because I can then take a real shower, rather than washing my hair in sink, and doing the whole "bird bath thing" :). The pain meds and Valium are helping me sleep and ease the pain. I think just like you guys told me, it would be pressure and uncomfortable. I don't mind sleeping on my belly, I do usually anyway. I wish all of you well and will continue to update.

Thanks again!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great doctors, fantastic staff, clean, responsive,always returns calls personally! Dr. Heller is amazing!