Do It! - New Haven, CT

It hurt like crazy, took about an hour and I was...

It hurt like crazy, took about an hour and I was able to go right to work afterwards. A true lunchtime procedure. My doctor, Dr Deborah Pan in New Haven, CT, also gave me Botox the same day.

I saw tightening right away, and now, 10 days later, my nasolabial lines are noticeably shallower.

I'll check in after 14/20 days

Okay - it's almost four weeks post mid-face...

Okay - it's almost four weeks post mid-face and jaw/neck. I suddenly saw a tightening around my mouth just this morning!! I was very excited. I hope more tightening is to come.

My friends, who are between 35 and 50, all say the same thing - your skin looks great, why are you doing these procedures? My answer is usually the same: my skin l looks great BECAUSE I have these procedures. I'm 42, I don't tan, I use Retinol about three nights a week, I get Botox three times a year and I moisturize with sunscreen every single day.

For me it's about maintenance and keeping what I have. So far, I'm happy with the results. I feel tighter and my skin is getting thicker. I love the slow/gradual improvements, so it's not obvious.

Two thumbs up!!

Okay! Today is the three month mark and I could...

Okay! Today is the three month mark and I could not be happier. Dr Pan took pictures in December and again today. The differences in the before and after photos are really noticeable. My nasolabial lines are much shallower and shorter and my face looks tighter and firmer all over. The skin along my cheekbones and my jaw is much tighter, giving me a more angular jaw and face. The little lines in front of my ears are gone and my skin feels more bouncy and cushioned.

From the pictures that show my profile, I can see the little pooch under my chin is gone and overall I look fresher, younger and more rested. Dr Pan advised I go back in two years or so for another treatment and I will definately listen to her advice!

I'm just delighted with the results. One of my co-workers asked, "Why did you do Ultherapy?! You're what? 25?" Ha!! May I remind you I'm 42? It was worth every penny.

It's been 6 months since my first Ultherapy...

It's been 6 months since my first Ultherapy treatment and I just had another, on my forehead. The correct transducer for the forehead hadn't arrived when I had the first treatment in December, (mid face & jaw line), but I paid for three areas, because there was a discount, and just waited.

It hurt less this time, probably because I took two Advil gel capsules about half an hour before, and made sure I had a good lunch. Also, I wasn't nervous at all - I knew what to expect. And once again, it hurt a lot, but wasn't unbearable, and I know it will be worth it! I took "before" pictures at home and will take more in September.

Ultherapy has dual benefits as I can see - one; the lifting effect and two; the skin smoothing and tightening. It will be interesting to see how long these nice results last. But once again, I'll trust Dr Pan's judgement and let her decide when my next treatment should be. Since I've been going to Esana my skin is so smooth and glowing and pretty. I know it's partially because I run (about three miles a day four days a week), eat vegetarian and avoid the sun, but it's mostly due to Ultherapy, IPL and Dr Pan's recommendation of Retinol cream serum every night, under my moisturizer.

I highly recommend Esana Med Spa and Ultherapy without hesitation. Just look at my photos and you will see.

Okay. I had my forehead done in June and I wasn't...

Okay. I had my forehead done in June and I wasn't really sure if I saw results. But if compare pictures from June to now (late August) I can see my eyes look more open and my forehead is smoother.

I'm hooked.
New Haven Plastic Surgeon

She is the nicest person you could want for a doctor. Dr Pan answered all my questions, gave me a bottle of Skin Medica serum to help me heal and she always takes her time with me. I know she's wicked busy, but I don't feel rushed web I see her. I signed up for a "coupon program" and I get regular emails from them and also from Esana with specials and package deal offers. They are very professional, the doctor and all her staff and the spa accepts credit cards, checks and cash money too. The longest I've waited is about 20 minutes.