Tummy Tuck and Lipo on Flanks - New Haven, CT

Hi! I'm 5'9 147 lbs. and I'm ready to make this...

Hi! I'm 5'9 147 lbs. and I'm ready to make this move. I chose to do my procedure at Yale University plastic surgery by a resident doctor supervised by their chief surgeon. My consultation was great. I met both the resident and chief surgeon. ThEy were real optimistic and caring. I gave it a week of thought and called today to set a date. I was forced to leave a message for the coordinator to call me back with details. I can't wait to have a date and just feel free from this belly fat that's been with me since I was 10 yrs old!

The heat is on!!!

The patient coordinator gave me a call today! Unfortunately there were no spaces for surgery in October. The soonest date would be November 12th. So pre-op on the 4th and surgery on 11-12-13 what a crazy number sequence! I'm going to work out and eat a little healthier to improve my outcome. If anyone knows of anything that's helpful to eat or do before surgery, please let me know! I'm so happy today!!!

Huge mistake! I am 247 lbs.

I'm 5'9 247 lbs. I think 60 of that is on my stomach :/. I'm going to try to go down to 225. I'm able
To do it by cutting carbs and replacing All drinks with just water.. Also lots of exercise.
Yale University