18 Year Old Boy - New Haven, CT

I wanted to fix the gaps in my smile. I had to do...

I wanted to fix the gaps in my smile. I had to do a two part process, first I used Invisalign to put my teeth in the correct location then my dentist used bonding to shape my smile.

I found the pros of Invisalign were that it's invisible and that its just as effective and quick as braces. The cons were that it costs just slightly more than braces and you have to take out the trays when eating.

Invisalign, Cosmetic Bonding, Whitening

I was disconnected before I finished my review previously. Here is the completed review:

I naturally have very small teeth and as a result, even after getting my braces off (from a different dentist), I had gaps between my teeth, you could barely see my teeth when I smiled, and I had large decalcification (white) spots on my teeth.

After discussing in depth the different options, Dr. Lerch and I decided that the best results would be achieved through Invisalign, cosmetic bonding and whitening. At first I was nervous about going to the dentist for something elective, but Dr. Lerch was very gentle and meticulous through the whole process.

I could not be happier with the beautiful smile Dr. Lerch provided me. I cannot stop smiling and people are constantly giving me compliments on how beautiful my teeth are. Life is easier and more fun when you have a beautiful smile and I’m not afraid to show it now!!!
New Haven Dentist

Dr. Lerch is very professional and careful. She made sure that my smile was perfect. Every step of the way through my Invisalign and the bonding process was carefully monitored and executed. She did a fantastic job with my smile!