Round 2 BBL read my story! Choose your PS wisely!

I have been researching fat transfer to the butt...

I have been researching fat transfer to the butt for years. I am turning 31 this year and finally want to treat myself to the procedure. I want other procedures too, including a tummy tuck after having 3 kids, but the recovery period is too hard and long having a small baby at home. Had a great consult with Dr. Pan last month and decided I am ready for lipo and fat
Transfer

Change of date :(

So my boss would not approve my time off request for Sept 3, I have to push it back to Sept 10. Im so inpatient !! Lol

32 days til

Signed all my paperwork today. Carecredit card came in the mail. New pictures and measurements taken. Surgery booked for Sept 10. 32 days countdown begins now. Excited!!

21 more days

21 more days until the procedure. I am so anxious I cannot wait. I am very nervouse about sitting on my new butt tho... Dr told me stay off of it for 2 weeks, online research tells me longer than that. I will be back to work on day 7 post op and sit a lot during the day. Gonna try and not sit as much or sit on my thighs and not my butt... Dr said not to use boppy pillow or cushion as they can leave dents. Anyone have experience with this?

10 days til

Im really excited. I would like to hear how the first few days are after this procedure. How strict should you be with keeping pressure off your butt? Some people say sit on a donut cushion, others say a boppy, but my dr says nothing--they can cause lines and ridges.

2 more days... Getting nervous

My family keeps talking about death and how im putting my life on the line and i have children. I wasnt scared before, but i am starting to worry. Im especially worried about fat embolism. I had lipo back in 2006 but it was a small area and i was fine. This time im getting my whole stomach, my flanks and my right hip. Ughhh!! Anyways here are some embarrassing pre-op photos of my huge belly, my back rolls, and my flat, cellulite ridden butt. Hoping I will have a much better shape soon. Im thinking about how hard its gonna be to not sit down for 2-8 weeks. I really dont know how im going to do that. I have to try my hardest! Its sunday night...surgery is at 7:30 am on wednesday morning. Wish me luck!

Pix didn't upload

Its showtime!!

Its 8:24 pm the night before my procedure and im so excited. Im not nervous...yet. Wish me luck!

24 hours post op

So i had the surgery yesterday. I went in very nervous but seeing Dr Pan and my anesthesiologist took that away instantly. All went well. I was in recovery for awhile because i felt like crap from the anesthesia. Pain wasn't that bad, about a 4 out of 10. I immediately reached back to feel my butt and i was disappointed to not feel a difference. I had my friend take some pix which i will post below. Come to find out there was only a total of 1000ccs harvested, 500 avail after processing, and 250 split between the cheeks. The doctor put it all in the top, so its round at the top but flat under. I was really hoping for a bigger, rounder, butt all over as my wish pics look like. I know its only been 24 hours but i do not like what i see. My compression garment did not fit so the dr sent me home in an abdominal binder only. I cant shower until Saturday. Last night i could not get comfortable and trying to get up out of bed took me 1 hour. The pain with movement was extremely intense. I started taking dilaudid 4mg every 4 hours but started hallucinating so i did not take it since 12 this afternoon. I haven't been able to sleep or eat; I've had small bites of different things here and there but i feel full immediately. I also still feel dizzy and when I stand up I cant look up or I feel sick. I am already planning on my next surgery to lipo my thighs and get more in my ass. I just cant believe I went thru all this pain and money and my ass is not good.

Day 3 post op

I pretty much spent most of yesterday crying. Seriously-- I cant believe this is what I look like. And im tired of everyone saying just wait and see... My dream butt is not going to "appear" magically out of this. My back rolls are deflated so the extra skin is hanging, thats fine I know it will retract some eventually. But theres the same lumpy bumpy flat ass.

So dissapointed

So apparently during my surgery I had 2800 ccs pulled that only purified into 250 cc per
Cheek. Needless to say I had zero results. Dr said this was rare. I hope to one day get the body I was wishing for. Waste of time, money, and sanity. Before pix have pink bra, after pix have black bra. Lipo to abdomen and flanks and Right hip with fat transfer to butt. Notice the difference? Yea neither do i. Any surgeons out there care to comment on why this happened?

Second time around

I am on my way to finally getting done by the best in the biz-- Dr J Curves. It's kinda hard getting thru to his office but they finally contacted me today. I had to pay a $50 fee for a phone consult with a "patient coordinator" not even the doctor himself, which I thought was odd. This is major surg and he is not cheap so it would be nice to speak with him. I have so many questions with this being the second time I am going under. Phone consult is oct 9. Then I have to watch required webinars. He is booked out til nov 2016 unless u are paying cash. Im not in a rush. I gotta get my husband back on board since i just had a failed bbl and shit aint cheap!!

My second chance! Dr change!!

I'm sure if you have landed here then you have already read my first review. This time around I am going with Dr. Delvecchio. He specializes in LARGE volume fat transfer and that what I wanted in the first place. Let's see if he can get this right. I foundb him here on Realself when he responded to one of my questions. He is whay NYC needs!

Consult with Dr. Del Vecchio

Hi ladies! I met with Dr D in NYC on Friday. I promise to update on everything that happened I am just waiting to do it on the computer because typing all of that on my iphone is a lot. Stay tuned!

Consult with Dr. Del Vecchio went well

I met with Dr. Del Vecchio in NYC at Central Park South. It was an unmarked building with a door man, I even had to ask, is this SmartLipo? I was then led to an unmarked locked door and was let in. Dr. D operates out of this SmartLipo facility for now, mostly every Monday. He reminds me of Dr. Christian Troy from the show Nip/Tuck for some reason. More so attitude than looks. I liked him. He told me he could get 1200-1500 cc per cheek this time. We are not sure what the first surgeon did. I was under for 3 hours for my previous surgery and had no results...to add insult to injury...I got a bill from my anesthesiologist because I "went over my anesthesia minutes" for another $500. He told me this time the surgery will be done in 1-1.5 hours. I am so excited. I requested Feb 9 and the following 14 days after that at work. Let's see if I get it!

With my first "bbl" if you will...I was extremely sore the night of and the day after. I was very nauseas and dizzy coming home from the procedure and for the rest of the first operative day. Considering I was under anesthesia for 3 freaking hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My fault was that I did not start taking my pain medication until the middle of the 2nd night. I did not stay on top of it, and I should've known better, I am a nurse. Make sure to stay on top of the pain or it will consume you! I can expect more pain the second time around because Dr. D is more aggressive with the lipo. This time around we will re-do my abdomen (my whole belly since the first time only the lower pouch was done), my whole back, and my thighs and knees.

I have 3 children including a baby who I must play with and pick up constantly. I tell you, day 2 from previous surgery I was already back to normal mommy duties including cooking and cleaning and dealing with the baby. I did it through the soreness. I was back to work post op day 7. This time around I am requesting 2 weeks off of work because Dr. D says to stay off my butt for 3 weeks, straddle a foam Nerf football if I need to sit, or sit on a stool with the buttcheeks hanging off. Even though I am a nurse I do sit a lot doing administrative tasks so the more time home laying on my stomach the better. I wish I had someone to help me with the baby so I can fully rest and recover. My problem is my husband works nights in the city and when he is home he is sleeping.

Either way I don't care I will fight through the pain to get what I want. I called care credit and increased my available credit to cover this surgery. It made my credit score go down 33 points! but oh well! Worth it! I am looking forward to this surgery and finally being happy with my butt once and for all.

I had lipo on my hips in 2006, lipo with "fat transfer" this past September, booking revision BBL in February...am I crazy to be thinking about my tummy tuck and nose job in the future too? That's all I want, I swear! lol

Vid!

To all that said "give it some time"

Love this

So There is a dr on IG whose work i love also here is a wish pic

I yearn for a big bubble but

My friends n family think im crazy for wanting it bigger. I think its wife n flat but i can poke it out with certain poses and angles. What do u think? To me its flat!

Date locked in. Deposit down!

I am happy to announce I have paid a deposit to Dr Del Vecchio and secured the date of Feb 9 2015. I am sooooo excited!! I hope I come out looking huge like one of his IG girls. 100 days, 22 hours and 16 min countdown begins NOW!
New Haven Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor, just didn't work out for me.