Life Changing - My reconstruction is now complete - New Haven, CT

While still trying to accept the fact that a...

While still trying to accept the fact that a double mastectomy was necessary due to my breast cancer diagnosis, my oncologist suggested I look into breast reconstruction, and then he set up an appointment for me with Dr. Pan. The last thing that I wanted to think about was more surgery! I reluctantly met with Dr. Pan and, to my complete surprise, I began to change my mind about the reconstruction within minutes of listening to her describe the procedure. She showed me pictures of the breast reconstruction that she had performed on others, and that further convinced me to opt for the surgery.

My reconstruction is now complete, and when I look into the mirror all I see are a few scars. To anyone who is trying to decide whether or not to get this surgery, I highly recommend meeting with Dr. Pan. I am so grateful to her for helping me to feel whole again. Dr. Pan is not only extremely professional, but is also one of the most caring doctors I have ever met.

New Haven Plastic Surgeon

My oncologist at MidState Medical Center in Meriden, Dr. Fumo, suggested I meet with Dr. Pan.