Breast Implants - New England

I'm 28 years old and I'm naturally a 32A-B cup and...

I'm 28 years old and I'm naturally a 32A-B cup and I'm in need of some advice from this community especially Doctors... I have a long history with breast augmentation to say the least so please bare with me. I will do my best to explain myself.

In 2005 (age 20) I got my first breast augmentation with saline 300cc high profile implants. I was so excited as I always wanted big boobs! I had severe bottoming out right out directly out of surgery (at the time I didn't really know what that was so I didn't think much of it) and the Dr. placed them partially under the muscle (not sure why as I was supposed to get them fully under muscle). I was happy to have larger breasts for sure, but they didn't look like what I was expecting them to, it wasn't what I wanted. I asked to be a large C small D and I was BARELY a C.

I waited about 4 years and in 2009 I finally decided to get them fixed with a different Dr. I decided on 500cc high profile silicone Mentor implants and my Dr. tried fixing the severe bottoming out and putting them fully under the muscle. They looked VERY strange for several months and I noticed that the right breast was much higher and slightly deformed from the very beginning. I was VERY concerned about it but was told I needed to wait a long time for them to settle and heal. I was happy with them compared to my 300cc's obviously but I really wanted them even and perfect. I also have some scar tissue on my left breast by the incision and it makes it sucks up in slightly. I noticed the unevenness ALL the time with or without clothes on and it drove me nuts. I was wearing a size 32D bras, sometimes a 32C. I didn't really wear bras much as I didn't want it to make my breast not drop.

I dealt with the uneven breast for about 3 years and in 2012 I decided to have the same Dr. go back in and try fixing it. I also decided since I was going into surgery again that I wanted to go with a new implant size to try to create more cleavage and fullness. We decided on Mentor ultra high profile 590cc. After a few months of healing, my right breast was STILL uneven and still the left breast was slightly sucked up in by incision. There wasn't much difference from the 500cc high profile to the 590cc ultra high profile I wanted them a little bigger and they look the same lol I'm still wearing all the same bras. At this point I just thought something was wrong with me and it would never be fixed.

About 6 months later and hours of massaging my Dr. decided to take me back under the knife and try lowering the right pocket again slightly. (This would be my 4th breast surgery). I was hesitant, but went ahead with it. After 6 months of aggressive massaging and several appointments, my breast had STILL has not changed. So once again my Dr. decided to take me back under the knife and try removing the built up scar tissue to try to get the implant to settle. (5th surgery) in Feb. of this year

I'm about 2 month post op... I've been aggressively massaging since 7 days post op, I also wore a band for 10 days. Yet again my breast is still high and deformed on my right side, it looks no different than my previous revision. I'm at a loss for words now, and I have no idea where to turn. I'm told to aggressively massage as much as I possibly and at least 5-10 min. 2x a day WHICH I have been doing since I can remember. My left arm literally hurts from so much massaging lol. But my breast is still harder than my right.

FIRST and foremost, I want both of my breast even and settled into the pockets where they are supposed to be, secondly I want more cleavage and thirdly I want them slightly bigger. I've thought about going to a very experienced Dr. that has done TONS of revisions and having 800cc high profile implants put in or possibly 800cc ultra high??? THOUGHTS??

I would appreciate ANY honest advice, please analyze my photos and situation and tell me what and where I should go from here... also uploaded a photo of what I WANT them to look like on the end.

Photos in tank top

Here's what they look like in tank top

Photos of 300cc HP 60 days, bottoming out

As you can see, the bottoming out only started to get worse. This photo was taken only 60 days after my very first BA. It got SO much worse over the next few years. My nipples always stuck out of mmy bras etc. It was terrible.

Goal photos

Here is some goal photos that I WANT mine to look like

Photo with workout top

They look fairly normal in sports bras and workout tops so I figured it post a photo

Wow......so sorry you had to go through all of this:( I urge you not to go any larger!! I think the sub glandular technique should have been performed at some point....your poor muscles just have too much scar tissue by now. I really hope things work out and you get the results you've been seeking:)
I think a 400-500cc moderate profile would look very nice on you. I'm sorry you've had such difficulty finding the right implants, that has to be incredibly frustrating! I do agree with some of the other girls that 800cc would probably not be a good choice for your anatomy. And larger implants won't necessarily give you cleavage without the assistance of a bra bc your breasts are naturally further apart. I don't have any cleavage without the right bra either, but Victoria's Secret had some great ones for making beautiful cleavage! I wish you the best during your next procedure, and I hope you get the results you desire. :)
I have to agree with Mpoole8. You want an honest opinion? Your natural breasts before any surgery were very nice breasts, perfect size and shape. I am naturally large breasted (unfortunately now wearing F cup) and I can say with experience that large breasts are VERY VERY VERY over-rated and in fact as you age, make you look matronly, not sexy! Of course I'm not a PS but I can see what I see and some of the 'doctors' should be ashamed of the work they do.
Have you researched the subfascial technique at all? (See my wall). I am not a PS, but I think we all would agree that your poor sub-pectoral pocket is quite traumatized and scar ridden. I am really sorry for the hard experience you've had. I highly, highly recommend the subfascial placement. Good luck to you!
Quite honestly I think your natural breasts looked the best and I can't figure out why you want to have such large breasts as they look very unnatural. Also as an RN I can tell you there is I way you can have this many surgeries on any part of your body without causing scar tissue and tissue compromise. There is no plastic surgeon anywhere who can guarantee perfect results or even the results you want. You are never going to have cleavage you are talking about because if these continued surgeries. I wish you luck but you need to find a surgeon who will give you some tough straight talk
Of course I don't have a say but you asked. I think your 1st surgery was the best and I don't think you will look good with 800cc. Thanks for asking but I tell it from your pictures the 1st BA was far the best on you. My best Karieann
Yea I posted a few questions on the Dr. forum as well. THANKS everyone!
You should post this in the Dr's question part on here. Because they're not seeing you in person I'm not sure what they'd say but maybe they can give you some advice
See Susan MacLennan in Burlington, VT. She specializes in reconstruction & did an amazing job w/my BA, hiding my pectis excavatum. She's very straight forward regarding risks and expectations.
I got some advice from another DR. and he suggested doing a capsulectomy on both breasts and fixing my pockets so they are not so high, long and narrow and putting in either 800cc HP or 800cc UHP depending on a few things.
No no no no no no! NO! This just looks weird.. You have to go to another state or doctor and get other opinions. Because the implants will just go closer and closer to your neck and not seem bigger in the "right" way. Also it may not be the right profile for you.. Please see an other doctor for opinions!
I agree. Amyf9 you just said everything I said but shorter lol
Have you thought about traveling to another state? 1st look at cost 2nd look at doctors in surrounding states their reviews, prices, surgery pics accreditation's etc. Also keep your body weight and healing history in mind. I am by no means a professional on breast implants as I just got mines almost 1 month ago. But I traveled out of state and before I chose my doctor I checked everything out about the ones I looked at. I had the same issue with my left breast being bigger than the right however the difference wasn't that noticeable. bear in mind most women have 1 breast bigger than the other anyway. But since yours is a significant difference going bigger is honestly going to make it look even more off in my opinion. You may want to find a doctor that uses Mentor or Sientra they both have the same warranty and the same great reputations. I was a negative A or maybe just an A I never wore bras prior to my surgery so I'm not sure. I'm also small and my weight fluctuates anywhere from 95 lbs to 126 lbs. Which can also play a vital part in choosing an implant size because if you're small then 800 cc's won't look natural and definitely won't be comfortable and after spending all that money on those surgeries the last thing you want is to have to get a reduction years down the line. Go with smooth round implants as well you can also suggest having a smaller size put in the boob that is bigger to try and make them look even I've known many women to do that since their maybe a noticeable difference in size of each breast. I still have slight swelling in my left boob and almost none (in my opinion) in my right my left boob still sits a little high and my right even started dropping before my left but again the difference is not significant. Also try wearing support frequently. My doctor made me keep on my surgical bra for the whole week and a half after my surgery even after I was able to shower on the 3rd day. After my week post op appointment I was told that I could sleep without a bra or go a few hours in the day without support but I still needed to wear a bra for the most of the day until my 1 month appointment which is coming up on the 15th. I was never told to massage but I started to every now and then. Whatever I was told to do I did and my breast started to drop a few days after my week post op. Again bear in mind every woman is different. Your surgeons focus should be mainly on the breast that is bigger and off so try keeping that in mind when you look for surgeons. My implants info Mentor Gel Silicone 350cc smooth round under the muscle. I weighed 116lbs at the time of my surgery and wanted to be a C cup. So far in bras I wear 36 to 38 C and again have not dropped or fluffed fully.
Omg. Do not get 800hp..wise words from my surgeon: I am not a fan of the hp implants. HP implants sag more(Bc in order to fit a large implant on a small gal u must pick HP/UHP Bc they're less wide) Bc ure picking a bigger implant and ull require revision surgery after revision surgery in the future. Go to a Dr. That is not recommending a large HP implant. Though I have no clue why ur implants are so high monthssss after, a smaller, wider implants (like moderate plus) may look wayy Better and natural or maybe your body won't accept implants? Go check out a variety of different surgeons with different views