Chin Implant Disaster - New Delhi, IN

I had a nose job and a chin implant 4 months ago....

I had a nose job and a chin implant 4 months ago. The first chin implant came out of the socket and it had to be redone. Now 4 moths later the chin looks horrible. It is uneven and there are several dimples in it. My bottom lip is crooked when I smile. The doctor says it will get better with time, but after 4 months there is no change. Tell me what you think.

Hi! I had a Medpor chin implant (intra-oral) by a doctor in Delhi in ending June 2012...BUT... the implant had to be removed (because of extrusion) after three months. Now, even after four months post-removal, the skin under my lower lip is still quite stiff which doesn't allow my lower lip to come back to its original position...so my lips don't look fuller. Yeah...there are also several dimples when I stretch my chin (though not in normal natural position). Well, I think the reason might be- that the plastic surgeons in India aren't that experienced with the Chin Implant procedures... What else!!!!!???
todearbobby, I can totally understand as I am sailing in the same boat. I am 3.5weeks post op now, and I am sure that at the left side the implant is pushing against my mental nerve. The Dr says to give it some time, but when I am sure its on the mental nerve how the time is gonna help it. I regret the chin implant. Coincidentally me and Kevin have the same Doctor, how was your doctor in Delhi. you can PM me if you are not ok with disclosing the name here.
Kevin8807, First of all sorry that you are going through this hard time. I too had my chin implant From Delhi , around 3weeks back. It was Medpor placed through intra-oral incision. 3weeks post op i still have pain, limp and chin numbness. Which Implant did you get?? and was it also put intra-orally?? 4months is enough for the chin to heal and lips to be normal. I would say consult a local PS and see what is to be done.
I had the same surgery. It is a much bigger deal than I thought it would be. After 4 months I still feel it. Dr. says looks like stitches are pulling at it. All I know that it looks bad. I grow a little beard to hide it.
I think in our case the implant is sitting on the mental nerve because of which the lower lip and the chin area are numb. for the unevenness i think the implant has dislodged from its original position. Where are you staying, If possible see your surgeon. I am staying 1000miles from Delhi, it is not possible for me to meet the surgeon personally...and it is taking a toll on me mentally. so if its in ur reach I suggest go and see the surgeon. can you PM me ur Dr's name?